CooLYar Forums - A Friendly Community by CooLYar
Sign in to follow this  
Admin

The new forum is now live

Hi to all members,

This is to announce that we have successfully moved each and every member to this new interface. The new interface promises new functions for the moderators and the members with a new look and design.

Our main concern was to ease our job and that of the moderator's so we've got this Forum for you. Remember that this forum is re-written and a few features may still contain some small bugs of course with your feedback. :;):

All the board are the same old with some new one's Like we've added the "Reviews" board where we and all the members can read/post review of software, hardware, website and a resource.

Need Help regarding the use of this forum?

Try our new board Forum Help Located in the Help & Support Forums. Post your querries there and one of us i.e. Asim or Waqas or both will be there to Help you get started.

Quick References and Help

For quicker references and help refer to the Help section located on the very top of this and every page.

Suggestions and Feedback

We've also started the new Board "Suggestions and Feedback" where we would like you and every one else to post their suggestions and comments because we listen .......

Regards,

The CooLYar Team

Salaam!

My congratulations go to the webmasters on the successful move over!!

A brilliant NEW look and many cool features make the community a more attractive place to visit!!

Keep up the good work :;):

Best Wishes

Shabo

I am reallly sorry I tried my best to take all the messages here but I was unable to.

I know it hurts but ...... Plz forgive us. There is no other way but to start those topics again.

This community (new one) is designed in such a way that Inshah Allah there will be no loss of messages ever.

As Waqas has informed you earlier you may look for the old community and start those topics again.

Plz accept our appologies.

Asim Zeeshan