CooLYar Forums - A Friendly Community by CooLYar
Sign in to follow this  
LeGend

=legend Here=

Assalam-U-Alikum!

&

Hello,

hey ppl, legend is here....I m from great Britian...I am nice, honest, adventurous, polite, respectful, loyal, smart, faithful, understanding, helpful, good sense of humour, but also knows when to be serious, responsible, and Lucky Leo!!! I cant walk on water, so I m as perfect as anyone else! However, I do feel good about the values I have and I always try to do and give my best, no matter the subject. I was raised in a culture where traditions and morals should always apply to every day life and that molds me into the person I am today! I am very close to my family and family is Important to me! We all got good and bad sides. BUT the most important part to me is... an excellent company on the side! Honesty, Sincerity, and Humour allow me to grow as an Individual and as a Partner! I like to have fun and enjoy a great time. I'm pretty easy going and try not to take life too seriously. I try to enjoy life! Other than that, I enjoy going out to restaurants, the movies, travelling, music, museums, and could get lost in a book store for hours. I love travelling and have been around a bit. It's great exploring new places! I believe in treating all beings with respect and believe in living life without regrets...I like to have fun, laugh and find overall happiness in my life whatever stage I am in. I have dreams and goals, try to see the positive sides of life and all that surrounds and be a bright spot on anybody day. I work hard to play hard and have a motto that I'm here for a good time! Not a long time! Tomorrow is not promised to anyone! For this reason, it is imperative to live in the moment and enjoy all that we have! Making life fun and interesting keeps me healthy!! Planning for the future is just as important! So I try to enjoy each day and each new acquaintance to the fullest! I'm honest, have very sound morals and Strong Family Values!!!! Also if we want something out of our day, we must put something in it! Our talents are what God gave us before we were born, our skills are what we learned yesterday, and commitment is what we must put in today in order to make today our masterpiece and make tomorrow a success!! I believe that all relationships begin with Friendship and Respect...once that foundation is established...the rest is easy!! You have to like yourself in order to enjoy anyone else!! In a relationship I feel that there should be an EQUAL attraction between one another along with chemistry. I've learned from past experiences that when it comes to certain things like r-e-s-p-e-c-t, you need to have boundaries otherwise you start taking each other for granted we all know what happens after that. Just treat people how you want to be treated, it's really not a hard concept!! Communication, I believe it is one of the keys to a successful relationship, the second being honesty, and of course laughter.

Don't wait ...Be Friends and know more about me ....

Appearance catches the eyes, but personality captures the heart.. ….

....oooO...............

.....(....)................

......)../....Oooo.....

.....(_/.....(...)........

..............(_/.........

......oooO...............

......)../....Oooo.....

.....(_/.....(....).......

...............)../........

......oooO...............

......)../....Oooo.....

.....(_/.....(....).......

...............)../........

... I will .............

.......... leave ......

..Here my.......

Footprints in your

..............SAND"

Edited by LeGend

:salam:

woWoWowoWoWoWoOoW

itni lambi chooRi dastaan apnay baray meN..... :tease:

hum aap ko coolyar mehfil meN

513727mzfgbailft.gif

Kehty haiN.

you know i love :boxing: issi liya hum se houshiyaaar raho warna :tease:

ok me now :drive:

:hello:

Ahan Nyc... wc To CY:orignalcy:

117684ygkpzfr3jr.gif

welcome legend....aur apne baray main kuch batao tou dost..... :)

1058164oc4qfh4cca.gif

:salam:

woWoWowoWoWoWoOoW

itni lambi chooRi dastaan apnay baray meN..... :tease:

hum aap ko coolyar mehfil meN

513727mzfgbailft.gif

Kehty haiN.

you know i love :boxing: issi liya hum se houshiyaaar raho warna :tease:

ok me now :drive:

:hello:

Jee jee pata hai aap ka---AAP ko Boxing bhi buhat psand hai and Cinema jana bhi

:blush:

Thnx v much 4 welcoming me My guddy Chum

1060751oqjri7rk6f.gif

u wellcummm

Welcum Legend , kaisa laga hmara Forum

:flower4u:

331qgl1.gif

such a longgg intro :p welcome here n enjoy

Oh---Yes My long intro cz ppl come and introduce theirself in 3 lines ---I m not common-so! My style of introducing ---

Thnx 4 welcome

Welcum Legend , kaisa laga hmara Forum

:flower4u:

331qgl1.gif

654519a2mr65l8bp.gif

welcome here n enjoy sweety i kno am a bit late sorry

Edited by Kushi

welcome here n enjoy sweety i kno am a bit late sorry

501030kkfslwz3p1.jpg

Its all right...Also Nice 2 see ya one an other my country fellow here from england..

Thnx!!!