CooLYar Forums - A Friendly Community by CooLYar
Zaini

Kia Best Friend Best Life Partner Ban Sakta Ha?

ji haan aik acha frnd acha life partner ban sakta hai ager dono frnds k dil main aik dosre k liye respect hai aur aik dosre pay pura trust hai tu kyun k husband n wife k rishtay main pehli cheez trust hona aur dosra aik dosre k liye respect hona zaroori hota hai kyun k aik anjan insaan ka tu nhi pata hota k kaun hai kaisa hai kya nature hai lekin frnd ka tu pata hota hai na k kaun hai kaisa hai kya nature hai

ager hum apne frnd ko ache se understand kertay hoon tu woh acah life partner ban sakta hai

hmmm...well best frends can be good life partners...but it depends on situation at dat time....coz no one knows wht wil happen tomorrow...coz best frends have good mutual understanding and they know each other very well...this thing can lead 2 a healthy hubby wife relationship...besides this it doesnt mean dat those who dont know each other and are not best frends cant be a good couple...cant have trust....etc...so anythng can be possible...

YES BEST FRIEND CAN BE COME A LIFE PARTNER. WHEN THEIR IDEAS, EMOTIONS, LOVE, UNDERSTANDING, COMPROMISES, AND FEELINGS WILL BE SHARE THEN THEY BECOME A GOOD COUPLE IN THE FUTURE.

I SAW MANY TIMES MY SOME OF FRIENDS GOT MARRIED WITH THEIR BEST SCHOOL GIRL FRIENDS AND OFFICE PARTNERS.HMMM.....

KEEP IT UP ENJOY YOUR LIFE WITH THEIR BEST FRIENDS

best friend kabi acha life partner nae ban skta .....

cos u share alomost everythng with him/her .....its in human nature k chahy koi kitna acha ho

but jab kabi larai ya argument ho we human never stay back to give each other a jalta sarta hua tana

life partner shud be more mature .....and understanding.....even a best friend can be the same .....but i wud rather have him as

only my best friend....who can guide me in ups

ad downs of life .....even a hubby who is not a

best friend in arrnged marrige can be very good

friend with mutual understandig ...

i might be wrong .....but thts wht i thnk upside.gif

Edited by Rainbow

best friend kabi acha life partner nae ban skta .....

cos u share alomost everythng with him/her .....its in human nature k chahy koi kitna acha ho

but jab kabi larai ya argument ho we human never stay back to give each other a jalta sarta hua tana

life partner shud be more mature .....and understanding.....even a best friend can be the same .....but i wud rather have him as

only my best friend....who can guide me in ups

ad downs of life .....even a hubby who is not a

best friend in arrnged marrige can be very good

friend with mutual understandig ...

i might be wrong .....but thts wht i thnk upside.gif

I agree with you , getting married to someone like best friend is like you are dragging yourself into hell. End of the day, man is man , you 'll get names and all that stuff even though being a gal or boy you did all for each other but when it comes to giving names and insult then no one cares about any thing. You share your past, bad habits, weaknesses etc wiv best friend then getting married to the same person is like you are selling yourself to some crucial hands.

However, I dun mind getting married to simple friend , any guy who has been my friend but not to a best buddy.

agree with u gul .... best frind can be worst person aswell if u marry them upside.gif

So try not to be open with all friends especially with those whom you think would be your crush :p

And and, very few guys get enough time to listen your stories, your daily life or stuff so I am sure If you are a busy person then no harm even with a best friend.

Depends on how open you have been to someone and for how long.

ab kisi ko tu nae pata na odd crushes ka ....

but yeah u r rite aaj kal no one has time to listen to stories ...........and if thy

do thy remind u oh remember u were crying and i helped u laugh.png

back to @topic:

zroor ban sakta hai but.. may he/she wud not b best friends any more inluv.gif

dainee aur sho :fight:

Edited by Rainbow

Iski SMj nae aye ya maar ki cos topic is simple even Sabah wil be able to understand ;)

yeah sabah will be able to understand,,,, but meko nhi i na kutt ki na topic kilaugh.png

dainee aur sho fight.gif

lady hitler biggrin.png

He/she was or were not you're friend!!!......................

if she/he ever become the life partner!!!.................

Dosti means trust and ultimate surrender for each other.such a dost couple will be the best life partner.

u r rite Amaan