Ramz

! Happy Brthday Nina !

07.gif

19.gif

11.jpg

30.gif

Salaam everyone,

Thanks to everyone for wishes and prayers. So shweet of you all

In addition, I celebrated it with moi family and friends. It was one of the best days of my life (my siblings came from UK - surprised me at airport as usual they both are as crazy as me ) alhumdulilah else than that it was a normal day as any other

p.s.1 .. i normally do not celebrate my birthday .. ! lakin siblings and friends sab ne surprise dia .. so alhumdulilah loved it

Take care everyone and thanks once again for wishes and prayers. I need them.

Wasalam..

Salaam again,

Just so that you guys are wondering kay mei itna kaam kyun ati hoon CY peh abb .. (or in case you guys were not wondering.. that's fine too) :P

I recently got a new job as Assistant HR Manager in headquarters of *job center Denmark - Public authorities) .. as well i am personnel and law manager ..

Alhumdulilah, been pretty busy with my job ..as well as family is visiting from East Midlands - UK. This was the reason which kept me away from CY for a while ...

TK

Regards,

Hamaira

Edited by NInA

Wasalam

Good to cu atleast on ur bday.

Its good you enjoyed your birthday with your family.

Congratulations on getting job and i hope you must be taking ur care from your busy schedule.

Take care and Dont forget us, try to come here in your spare time

Thank Waqas,

I will try my best. It was weekend (luckily) therefore it was easier for me to sit on net for a while ..in weekdays i simply have no time for net .. though will inshAllah try to fit it in my schedule ...!!

Thx again for wishing...

TK