CooLYar Forums - A Friendly Community by CooLYar
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Why

Question

Question

Guest Why

can any one tell me why nomber of user in coolyar chat does not increase more then 25 at any time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

think think think think and tell me if any one can..............................................

but remember answer should be logical,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

4 answers to this question

well have u ever visit at MSN CHAT ROOM???? if u ..so hopefully u'd get ur answer ;)

Sometimes chat is over loaded and sometimes there are few users, it depends on time. I think less normal number of users are good and east to control. otherwise i could be rushed with bad users like Yahoo or MSN Chat .

~XM

Sometimes chat is over loaded and sometimes there are few users, it depends on time. I think less normal number of users are good and east to control. otherwise i could be rushed with bad users like Yahoo or MSN Chat .

~XM

:rolleyes: wow! u r getting intelligent its all coz of me na ;)

The answer to ur question is;

CY chat is a unique channel and ONLY the elite users have the right to chat there.. hence the "limited" number of chatters active at any one time :)

I hope this resolves ur query!

Sx