CooLYar Forums - A Friendly Community by CooLYar
Sign in to follow this  
Bugs

Us Presidential Elections

hi guys well as we all know us presidential elctions r near and who so ever bcome us president it affect the whole world especially pakistan so what do u say shuld it b a democrate or republican ,we all know its a republican reign in white house but gw bush is facing a tough race so what do u think and will it affect our cuntry have ur say let ur voice b heard .

well this subject is bore and tough

US elections effect whole world and this time if new president will be soft for Afghanistan than it will be better for Pakistan and all muslims let see and wait what happend next

hi, well…………the topic haz been posted since Long and their rnt any replies(except one) uptil now which haz clearly proved that nobody is interested in the coming USA----eLections 2004, which iz quite awful

thiz topic of yourz ,no doubt iz cool and will prove quite informative . I think WE , pakistaniS should discuss such topics since topics like theSe are not only edifying but will also help us further in our professional Lives in different ways.

I think the ‘Democratic party’ is going to win the elections.The Democratic presidential contender Howard Dean is quiet famous and promising ……Emmm.....….

I cannot further discuss this point , since I really don’t have any idea on such a superior and complex topic.

About the 2nd point I think that those elections will definitely affect Pakistan in different waYz………the paki government will definitely switch on from the dictatorship sort of govt(when it comes to jihad) to a less authoritarianism one.

On the other hand I have doubts ……………….that the elections wont change a thing in Pakistan…….b.coz these election-thing may prove tp be a +ve thing in the USA. But since the ‘headz’ are going to be the same (none other than the corrupt jewish politiciaNz) there wont be any change in the foreign policy az well as the local/national policy of the paki govT.

Well, thiz is my opinion about the reLated topic.