CooLYar Forums - A Friendly Community by CooLYar
HamZaad

Attachments

Hi Friends

I think the option of attachment should be available in all the sections...bcz sometime any image can be needed to attach with some post considering its requirement...what you people say that admin should add this option or not...I think it should be...Admin what you say...?

Nice Suggestion HamZaad but its easy to say this than the real things, it will very hard to check all the topics for xrated pics usually people post, besides this who will bear extra cost of online disk space used by the attachments ..... So Currently there is only one section and u can post anything u like to share.

I Hope You got my point :)

Waqas

thx Admin.

yes I got ur point.....but modirators can help to retain check on such images....we cant stop xrated pics in this way bcz ppl do by using links if they are going to disturb....so avoiding is not cure here....secondly by allowing attachments will not make huge burden on disk bcz in other sections only needed images will be uploaded....anyway you better know to handle the problems...It was a suggestion from my side bcz I feel many time the lack of this option in other sections.

hmmmm

i m agree with hamzaad his point is valid

The moderators are there for modertae the posts

so why dont u give them this littile extra duty

and other suggestion is that u might open this option for the members have more then 800 0r 1000 posts b'coz i think after that much posts every member is Mature

bilkul hona chahiya mujhay to ab tak yeh nahi pata kay avator kaisay daltay hain apnay signature kaisay daltay hain koi batao

Asim bhai but still no action in this regard... :(

hmm thanks ke aap logoon ko idea pasand aiya but still didnt see any action or any reply from managment