CooLYar Forums - A Friendly Community by CooLYar
Sign in to follow this  
Admin

All New Coolyar

All new CooLYar Portal v 7.5 is open for public at http://www.coolyar.com/

We have replaced the old system with this new, powerful and easy-to-use interface.

Its not just the interface.. you might have noticed some cool services added to new COOLYAR like MSN Stuff, MSN Tools, Ringtones section and a lot more.

We need your feedback in this regard to improve this website even futher. Please do not hesitate to contact us.

Regards,

CooLYar.com Adminz

it's really a gr8 change at CY home page.. but i'd like to suggest one more thing u should add YAHOO MESSENGER n the rest of stuff as MSN .... i hope u'll concentrate my advice :) wish u best for ur best Admins :)

AsLam O ALaikum 2 EVERYONE :hello:

i like very Much Home Page of COOLYAR :) .i really Appreciate efferts of Admins.its really Great Change n i m think every 1 like n Appreciate.Wish u best of luck 4 bright futures :flower: . My God bless u always :yes: . my prays always with u. wish u all the best .

best wishes n Regards :flower: AnayaT

Great Yaar

And Looks Quite Professional One too

and Colors are Lot More Sober then Before

overall Good

cool and colourful is the new look.. and the new features r gr8 too..

but what about that scrolling recipees..... o i liked them so much.. do add them to make the page more tasty :food:

rest is gr8.. onem ore thing. there should be a section where hmmm members can add other files which arent jpg or gif.. i mean powerpoint etc.... just thought of it....

in short.... the new coolyar.. is fabulous :yes:

thats really a nice look soft and gentle to eyes nice work guys keep it up.

ohh admins sooooooooo niceee cy is looking :yes: very guddd :yes:

it's really a gr8 change at CY home page.. but i'd like to suggest one more thing u should add YAHOO MESSENGER n the rest of stuff as MSN .... i hope u'll concentrate my advice :) wish u best for ur best Admins :)

Thanks for your Request Kiran, some addons related to Yahoo Messenger will be added soon.

but what about that scrolling recipees..... o i liked them so much.. do add them to make the page more tasty :food:

rest is gr8.. onem ore thing. there should be a section where hmmm members can add other files which arent jpg or gif.. i mean powerpoint etc.... just thought of it....

Receipes will be added again in near future.

Photo Gallery for CooLYar is ready please tell us what should we add this time ..same wallpapers ... photos of different places or what?

Thanks a Lot everyone for your appreciation and specially to those who suggested us with their valuable suggestions.

yes new look is really cooolllllllll ..CY ko dekh ker ab MRANDA yad ajatee hay :D ..its really good job :winner:

msn display pictuers ki collection bhi boht achee hay ..bus woh jo top 5 songs hain na ..s woh bilkul achay nahi lag rahay ....:(

islamic web sites kay url bhi add kerain .. kion kay ab bohat see aisee web sites hain jo fake hain ..itnee ghalat maslay bataye hoyee hain .. . ... web site links daynay say dosray logoon ki kaffi help ho gee !

:yes: wow new changes n new looks r really awesome

thanx n congratulations

Receipes will be added again in near future.

Photo Gallery for CooLYar is ready please tell us what should we add this time ..same wallpapers ... photos of different places or what?

everything.... same wallpapers + photos of different places.... and many more.....

:) hi add..................all is gr8 just gr8............but where r recepies...........

but any way u have done excellent job & i will say

:) coolyar is the best who gave me true frnds......... thanksssssss cy

muhammad khurshid siddiqi

yeahhhhh ! :D

Nice changes :yes:

some days back i downloded Msn stuff from Cool yar and what i liked most was it was downloded actually from the cool yar .. i was not refferred .. and even READ ME file also contained CY messeges

thats GR8

keep it up ! Asim n waqas

Mansoor

Salam O Alakium to all Members

As i m The new members of the so let me intoduced my self i m Faraz 21 m from Islambad Pakistan I m Student of BCS From Virtual Univeristy of pakistan B) thast me ok gys i hope to have fun here see u later then

ALLAHHAFIZ :funnypost:

Walikumossalam shazz................yes it is a funny post by you :P coz this is not the place to introduce yourself.............this is the place for announcements or something like this stuff.......... u go to the Jaan Pehchan aur Friends section to introduce yourself :) AllAH HaFIZ