CooLYar Forums - A Friendly Community by CooLYar
Sign in to follow this  
*jadoo*

Difference Between Somebody You Love And Somebody

In front of the person you love, your heart beats faster

But in front of the person you like, you get happy.

In front of the person you love, winter seems like spring

But in front of the person you like, winter is just beautiful winter.

If you look into the eyes of the one you love, you blush

But if you look into the eyes of the one you like, you smile.

In front of the person you love, you can't say everything on your mind

But in front of the person you like, you can.

In front of the person you love, you tend to get shy

But in front of the person you like, you can show your own self.

You can't look straight into the eyes of the one you love

But you can always smile into the eyes of the one you like.

When the one you love is crying, you cry with them

But when the one you like is crying, you end up comforting.

The feeling of love starts from the eye

But the feeling of like starts from the ear.

So if you stop liking a person you used to like, all you need to do is cover your ears.

But if you try to close your eyes, love turns into a drop of tear and remains in your heart forever ...

:wub:

hmm very good jadoo. this is quite true :yes:

i dont think so :(

ya verry tru :D

so think so rabbia :D

objection over ruled.. u may continue jadoo ;)

kuch kuch true hai :)

:wub: fati give any example 4 it :P if u think its true :lol:

winter will be winter

and i don't believe in the thoughts posted by JADOO

hmmmm

mr umair and miss rabbia...... lagta hai .. na tu app ne pyar kai hai or na hee kabi kiss ko passand kai hai .. iss le app aysee bytee kar rahee hoo .. well ...... app doonoo phlee yah kam kar loo phir bat karna .. well i think us ke baad bat karnee ke zaroorat nahi rahee gee... app dono automatically samj jao gee..... :D hmmm............... so .... no any more object .. ok <_<

:o

In Love,

:wub::wub::wub:

" S I D D "

:D Jadoo how can u say thi ;) if i say i had :wub:....and even then i disagree with all thsi the :P?

jadoo >>. agar main bhie kahon hum ne bhie piyar kya hia to ;) but same as rabbia said i dis agree :angry:

why why why ... hmmm agar app doonoo loev kar chukee han ... or ..... zaher hai friends tu ho ge hee buhat see .... tu phir masl akai hai .. in batoo ko such manee main .. look... joo app ka friend hota hai.. uss see app ache see eh miloo gee na....... jo sab upar explan kai hai .. kai iss tarhan see app appni friends se behave nahi kartee hoo ... or bat rahee love ke.. tu ... tu ... hmmm .. love tu ..... pagle hota hai .... uss main winter. spring he lagta hai .... app logg nee pata nahi kasa love kai hai ...... dil see karoo .. such main aysa he lagee ga.... belive me....... :D

So if you stop liking a person you used to like, all you need to do is cover your ears.

But if you try to close your eyes, love turns into a drop of tear and remains in your heart forever ...

:yippee:

jab piyar sath tha to waqaiyee kuch aesa hi laghta tha SUMMER bhie spring ;) hamara piyar sacha tha aur dil se ;) kher ... uper wali post ki batain bas kehney ki hian aur bas kehney ki hi hiain koie aesa piyarnahien karta ab :angry:

;) tumhar pyar.... or sucha.. ha ha ha .... :wub: well .................... dubara try karooo tum ko aysa he lagee ga... belive me.... :D

ab yeh faltoo kam laghta hia ;) jis ko kariney k liye time nahen hia :P tumkaro aur khush raho shabash :P

hey guysssss...... zarori nahi hai sab ke sath aisa hi ho....

winter although is winter.. but winter seems spring.. means.. one will enjoy winter in the same way as spring.. ofcourse see flowers in winter like u do in spring...... actually it depends on the person .....

jadoo.. ya eye ear wali baat ka tum ujhay nahi maloom....

the ones who say its not true , for them it might not b...

and vice versa....

fati>>>> itnee see bat nahi samj sakee app ... koee bat nahi main samja dytee hun.... wasee love jadoo hai .. ha ha

well .........

its very simple.....

look....... love insan ko kabi bew ho sakta hai ..... right .. phir uss main aqal .... kee zaroorat be nahi hote ...... na hee kuch janee ke.. bas yah ho jayta hai .... insan kisee ko dehkta hai .... woh uss koo acah lahg jyta hai ... so .. mostly love .... bye sight hota hai .. i mean .. app kis ko dehktee ho or love kar bahtee hoooo ......

or friends.......

friends ke mamlee main .... insan...... kis ko check karta hai ..jiss ko app apna friend bana rahee hoo woh kasa hai ..... kiss kism kee adat hai kasee bytee karta hai etc.... soooo ........

i think kuch clear ho hee geya ho ga... app koo .... :D

i object jadoo ;) agar app ka yeh matlab hia k LOVE sightse hota hia .. tokya khayal hia ghar se app bahar niklo har taraf aik se aik chehra app ke samney hota hia to kya app un se piyar kar lein ghee :P ... i don think soits true at all :angry: merey khayal se piyar dosti hia :) ... kyon k jab tak koie acha dost nahien ban sakta tab tak koie sacha piyar kar hie nahien saktra ... so simple is dat dosti piyar ki pehli seeri hia dan agheykahan koiepohinchhita hia woh usey waqt bataye gha :)

mm Jadoo first of all!.. Diffrent Topic..

Yeah Agree wid Fati..

Jadoo You have Your reasons.. but It is in most of the cases! kay kisi ko dekha or Love feeling a gai..

But in this world You think this is a love neone can trust on..

comeon... Akal ke zaroorat kahan nahe hote..

shaur ho ga tu you will handle bad and good things for you..

SOMEONE.. is just a person you see , meet or talk for the first time.. n no furture Intentions of meeting.. or intrests... and someone you live can b those You trust , you care for , you concern about...

and these ear n eyes stuff sure do happen but are the most unreliable love..

ek choop chap bathee larkee tu shyed her ek ko pasand a jaii.. mager when you get to know her and her habbits.. then you might get to know! how tough it is to get on wid her..

ajj kal ke genaration asee hay kay mer metnay ko tayar hotee hay asee LOVE case may.. i know one person personally.. but insan sochay kiya us ke koi self respect nahe.. Khuda na usay apni ibadat ko banaya hay! or jo us kay liya Behtar hay usay mukarrar ker diya hay1 then why this stupid feelings..

neways.. lets c other views!

Umair v.NICE Views! :yes:

Qoute <The feeling of love starts from the eye >

hmmm or jo Blind ho us ki feelings of love kahan say strat hotee hain ?