CooLYar Forums - A Friendly Community by CooLYar
Sign in to follow this  
Waqas

Coolyar Forum is Back

Hello Everyone :hello:

CooLYar Forums is Back after 2 days shutdown :yippee: Will post in detail later why forum was closed and what took so long.

You may continue posting, there is no data loss :victory: Just report any BUG or problem if you face.

I appreciate everyone's support.

Enjoy

Long Live CooLYar :orignalcy:

Asalam o alikum Mr Waqas,

first of all i appreciate you to reback coolyarforums and chitchat :yahoo: .... Weldone.... :clap:

Come on guys and girls come back and keep posting here....

Again Weldone Waqas.... :victory:

:friends: Aslamualikum......waqas bhai i appreciate u k cy ko again problms k baad laye......... thx 4 youu

ThanK God !!!

sab kuch theek hai :)

Hello Everyone :hello:

CooLYar Forums is Back after 2 days shutdown :yippee: Will post in detail later why forum was closed and what took so long.

You may continue posting, there is no data loss :victory: Just report any BUG or problem if you face.

I appreciate everyone's support.

Enjoy

Long Live CooLYar :orignalcy:

This is really a good news for all coolyar lovers...

and another good news is this, its back with nothing loss

Congratulation Coolyar may u live long

and thanks Waqas bro who makes it possible again..!

:victory::victory::victory::victory::victory:

Imagine CooLYar have become so popular that some people have nothing to do but just to put it offline, just had another attack but we are back as soon as i get to know, you will see some posts missing because saving those could take hours. The person took over old Admins account password (Asim) and initiated bulk email to all members luckily we had restriction of 30 emails per hour in effect so it was no sent to many members :smile:

Message to Shamoon, you are over confident and just trying to be over smart but infact you are dumb and cant put CooLYar offline, keep trying but get ready too.

Asalam o Alikum 2 All after painful days of hacking,

dis iz really a good news dat C-Y again back.Admin nice work but i want to ask u some thing if u never mind.if i m not wrong then Asim iz ur brother then y he tried to put C-Y offline?aur mujhay games mein entry permission nahi mil rahi hay.when i try to log in then it's give an error.dat u r not a member but in forums i m getting log in wid the same id.so kindly when C-Y will get back completly

Walaikum Asalam

Wise_Guy you didnt read properly, i said his account was compromised not he is doing, The person has been traced.

Games section is now closed since it had some security issues, we will try to bring it back soon.

Blogs will back in a day and chat will back in few hours after testing completed.

Thanks

bura howa jo howa but acha b.. acha kuch esay howa k isi bhanay coolyar ke b suni gai lolzz..!

Hope ab humhain Coolyar main aik acha change nazer ay ga..!

opsss :blush: