CooLYar Forums - A Friendly Community by CooLYar
Sign in to follow this  
NInA

Serious Help Neededdddddd!

Question

Asalam O Alikum

I'll not write my point indirectly, that is why just writing my words straight away.

I used to see loads of old posts and threads and in each and every section/thread i've seen "shabo's" posts. I really miss that innocent girl a lot. Really cant help it out. That was why i thought, why sudnt i share ma problem with everyone "OPENLY" not by contecting ADMINS through pm's or whatever.

What you say guys, what is the cure of it? :(

Regards,

NInA :wub:

7 answers to this question

salaamz

PLG i agree with you. shabo was one of the greatest frnd i made at CY. she was on my old mail id but then i changed it and deletd everyone and so i lost her id too :(.

But hmmmmzzzz solution to ur problem iss hmmzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz pray for her :)

tata

love yallz

Nazz

Hey PLG..

You r Absalutly Right

We all miss her..

but now things are not in our hands..

she decided not to join again...

She was one of them who bring life to this fourm..

but its really hard to convince her

i tried Before twice but... no use..

neways..

she sometimes join CY Chat..

I InshAllha write her again..

and You on your own behalf can PM her

Lets C wat she will Reply..

Dont worry PLG InshAllha we all will try to Make her come back..

She sure is the best..! :yes:

Shabo Plz come back..

Thanks a lot for supporting both u girlies! so nice! well u both are very right! she was the one..like an angel jahaan b ho everyone enjoys each and every secound of life :) man i miss her the way too much and shared with ya guys out. i donno what will she gonna say about this? agar NA hai tab b unhein ana hi paray ga :(

Edited by pretty little girl

well can i join u girls?? ...ohhkk

shabo yahan say gaee .. kyun gaee yeh baat shayad aap ko pata he hogi ... yahan per kaafi logon nay uss kay saath kaafi kuch aisa kiya jis kay baad she decided to leave.. .. and she was right! ... and even the admin went against her .. so she left.. she was the best member... iss site ko uss ki wajah say bohat faeda hua aur bohat say members ussi ki wajah say yahan aye...

lekin ab maen yeh baat dubara repeat nahin kerna chahta keh woh yahan say kyun gaee :(

maen nay to khud yeh site chorr di thee .. meray saath bhi kaafi aisay waqayaat huay .. yahan bhi chat per bhi ..jin ka maen zikar nahin kerun ga .. kuch baykaar logon ko moderator bana diya gaya itna zaroor kahun ga ;)...jinhon nay wahan logon ko kaafi tang kiya un mein say kuch nay to mujh say bhi shikayat ki lekin maen kya kerta mujhay to waqas nay humesha ignore kiya aur dusron ko ..shayd jin ki uss kay saaath zyada salam dua thee, uss nay un ko moderator banaya ..lekin yeh to ab uss ki choice thee...aur wohi admin hai yahan rehna hai to uss ki baat to maan ni parray gi na :D... shabo to khair thee he yahan ki queen ... aur devilsoul bhi kaafi popular tha chatrooms mein.. lekin phir .. devilsoul gaya ... shabo bhi gaee .... ab devilsoul to ajata hai kabhi kabhi lekin woh nahin aye gi .. aur ab to woh net bhi use nahin kerti ... :down: bus kabhi kabhi ...

khair jee maen kisi ki shikayat ya gila ya shikwa nahin kerun ga .. maen nay aisa pehlay kabhi nahin kiya aur aaj bhi nahin kerun ga :)

Compleately ignored or what?....no reaction? :(

....................?????

Shabooo........

anywayz....nofin...:$