CooLYar Forums - A Friendly Community by CooLYar
Sign in to follow this  
SimpleRayyan

--*-- Best Shayari Collection Competiton--*--

SO MY VOTE GOES TO AMAYA'S COLLECTION

dear aisiii baat nahi hai yaar .......10 date kl .9 collection yaha vote k liye hain or 9 votes bhi nahi thy huye ....so mai ne date ko extend kerna pra ..ab wohi loog hi miss hain jin ki collection yaha hain ab mai kiya karon ap himjhy batao sad.gif

it wasn't meant for u my freind :flower4u:

i was talking in general

Edited by sobe

Kahan hai Result

Edited by Emaad

Amaya's collection is the Best :flower4u:

My Vote Gose to .

Zaini :flower4u:

this is just coz of good poetry next time good k sath thora stylish b rakha keroo

thx Bro :flower4u: , ap ki suggestion sir aankhon pay par wo kehty hain na k Simplicity is the best policy, so main wohi apply karti hon :smile:

my vote goes to amaya kionkay mujhay unki shairi thori bohat smajh main atee hay baki sub to :wacko: :wacko:

Kahan hai Result

dear competiton main loose participation ki wjah se main ne competition ko 5 june tk extand ker diay hai...or mai ne ab her members ko PM ker k vote kernay ko akah....so sab ahista ahista a rahy hain....so w8 3 more days plssss

thanks 2 every one..and so nice ov them who voted for ma collection :flower4u::flower4u::flower4u::flower4u::flower4u::flower4u::friends:

thanks 2 every one..and so nice ov them who voted for ma collection :flower4u:   :flower4u:  :flower4u:  :flower4u:  :flower4u:  :flower4u:  :friends:

Dats mean those who did'nt vote u they r bad ahan. :tease::tease:

Vote 4 AMAYA.....

thanks 2 every one..and so nice ov them who voted for ma collection flower4u.gifflower4u.gifflower4u.gifflower4u.gifflower4u.gifflower4u.giffriends.gif

amaya....u ka vote kaha hai abhi tk kiyo nahi kiya tell me hammer.gif

Dear SimpleRayyan, it has been a great exercise of mind to read and remember the style, standard and presentation of each collection. It was again a tiresome job to decide between Amaya and Kamal. On the other hand wise_guy had also shown his capability to produce the collection in Urdu and his collection was also a great effort. Still I am not sure that I have come to the right conclusion, but the collection of AMAYA touched feelings and my vote goes FINALLY to AMAYA.

hmmmmmm...thx all of u 4 votnig here.nw voting time close...stop.gif