CooLYar Forums - A Friendly Community by CooLYar
chinky

Beauty Tips!

lolz nice sharing chinki :smile:

sobe :fight:

lolx larke itne bhi fashion mein in ho jaye per girsl ko nahi maar sagty lolx pata nahi sara din fashion mein ghue hue hoty hai

well the fashion is there for a reason

but i wud say decent fashion :smile:

Lolx decent lolz if u would go for decent fashion then u should stay at home rather then go for fashion lolx.. well jo maza simple rehne mein hai woh fashion mein kaha lolx

ghar mein reh kar matlab lolz

people have made a very wrong sense of fashion

:blush:

Miss laraib people mein tum bhi shamil hoty ho u wont understand meh lolx

mere khayal ay fashion he nahi karna chahye lolx

bcz simple cloths pehno simple style say chaloo wohi behtar hai agar app fashion mein aarahe ho tou app ko sub accpet karna pare ga lolx :biggrin:

lolz u see i have a job and i work along men and women doctors nurses

and honestly i do makeup but woh aisa makeup nae k u just do whitewash on your face

i do have a uniform but above that i have my own scarf so i think everything is acceptable

until u knw how to carry yourself

ab mind na krna think about pak girls who work and i bet u knw more than me bcz u walk along them

so i wud say i do fashion but in limits

fashion ka bar ghalat sense nikal lia gaya hai

ByGod even the gorian who work with me dont do that much fashion as the pakistani girls are doing

mere dad kehtay hain k its upto you beita k how u do it and how u carry urself

and i knw wht iam doing and Mashallah ab tak koi problem nae hua and my dad never stopped me even for a sec

to say k this is not right i dont knw aap kis fashion ki baat kar rae hain bcz woh jo fashion pak mein hai woh

tu commercial hai and then ab woh commercial sai aam log use kar rae hain :blush: but here

its totally diff MBA karnay aao gai hi so u can see urself i dont say k every1 is good

but in this we shouldnt involve every1 :blush:

lolz u see i have a job and i work along men and women doctors nurses

and honestly i do makeup but woh aisa makeup nae k u just do whitewash on your face

i do have a uniform but above that i have my own scarf so i think everything is acceptable

until u knw how to carry yourself

ab mind na krna think about pak girls who work and i bet u knw more than me bcz u walk along them

so i wud say i do fashion but in limits

fashion ka bar ghalat sense nikal lia gaya hai

ByGod even the gorian who work with me dont do that much fashion as the pakistani girls are doing

mere dad kehtay hain k its upto you beita k how u do it and how u carry urself

and i knw wht iam doing and Mashallah ab tak koi problem nae hua and my dad never stopped me even for a sec

to say k this is not right i dont knw aap kis fashion ki baat kar rae hain bcz woh jo fashion pak mein hai woh

tu commercial hai and then ab woh commercial sai aam log use kar rae hain :blush: but here

its totally diff MBA karnay aao gai hi so u can see urself i dont say k every1 is good

but in this we shouldnt involve every1 :blush:

banghead.gif

laraib............ki bachibanghead.gifbanghead.gif

1)1tsp of milk cream wid 2-3 drops of lime juice mixed well., should be applied 10 mins before a bath.It reduces the dryness& result in a glowing skin

2)Mash up a ripe tomato & apply it gently.rinse off wid warm water after 20 mins.it ll gv glowing skin

hai chinko meinay kya kia :blush:

result kaun sa :wacko:

ki bol rae hai tu :tease:

Khushk Jild (Dry Skin)k liye:- zetoon ka tail (olive oil), arq-e-gulab (rose water),aur lemo ka arq (lemon juice) use karne se khushki khatam ho jati hai..

o chado g,,,,,,,,,simple c tip hy,,,

hr nimaaz k baad 100 time YANOORU prh k haath pe phoonko oar haath chehry pe phairo...

INSHA ALLAH bhht cute ho jao gi,,,,,,,, schiiiiiii mae....aazma laen :victory:

o chado g,,,,,,,,,simple c tip hy,,,

hr nimaaz k baad 100 time YANOORU prh k haath pe phoonko oar haath chehry pe phairo...

INSHA ALLAH bhht cute ho jao gi,,,,,,,, schiiiiiii mae....aazma laen :victory:

nice info

yaar ye larkiyan kaise itni mehnat karlete hai mujh se tuo nahi hoti kasam se :blush:

nice info

yaar ye larkiyan kaise itni mehnat karlete hai mujh se tuo nahi hoti kasam se :blush:

kisi sy pooch k btaun gi tmhe :blush:

kisi se pochne ki kya zarorat tum larki nahi ho kya? :biggrin:

Harvest the healing power of honey

Honey is a time-tested cure for chapped, cracked lips....

Apply a little organic honey in the evening and wake up to smooth, yummy lips. This trick also works to soothe cracked heels and rough elbows.

The Gifts of Castor Oil

Fight Dark Circle...

Dark eye bags and circles make us look older and tired, don’t they? So here’s how to outsmart those. Rub a little bit of them every night and you’ll really see the difference in around two-three weeks. Just be regular and you’re on your way to looking younger and fresher! :)

Soft & Shiny Hair....

Castor oil is an excellent moisturizer that brings moisture into your hair and skin. Regular application of castor oil on your hair will help in making them strong, shiny and soft!

Fights Acne....

Castor oil has the ability to penetrate the skin tissues, making it an efficient remedy for acne! Here’s what you do: Before hitting the sack, dab your face with a warm washcloth. The heat will open the pores. Massage a little amount of castor oil into your skin and leave it on overnight. Repeat this daily for 1-2 weeks and witness the results!

• Like 1

hmmmmmmm nice

The Gifts of Castor Oil

Fight Dark Circle...

Dark eye bags and circles make us look older and tired, don’t they? So here’s how to outsmart those. Rub a little bit of them every night and you’ll really see the difference in around two-three weeks. Just be regular and you’re on your way to looking younger and fresher! :)

Soft & Shiny Hair....

Castor oil is an excellent moisturizer that brings moisture into your hair and skin. Regular application of castor oil on your hair will help in making them strong, shiny and soft!

Fights Acne....

Castor oil has the ability to penetrate the skin tissues, making it an efficient remedy for acne! Here’s what you do: Before hitting the sack, dab your face with a warm washcloth. The heat will open the pores. Massage a little amount of castor oil into your skin and leave it on overnight. Repeat this daily for 1-2 weeks and witness the results!

Castor oil is very good in the growth of hairs, I apply it on my hairs and also helps in lashes growth.

ahaan,,,ok ,,, bry mazay mazay k ideas haen kuch krna prega ab tohappy.pngkis pe try krun>>huh.png