CooLYar Forums - A Friendly Community by CooLYar
Sign in to follow this  
Waqas

Filed Complaint Against "malik_Agah"

I have just filed written complaint against "Malik_Agah" with FIA (Federal investigation agency) Cyber Crimes Wing for Cyber stalking. Provided all his data, not limited to email and IP addresses.

Malik_Agah this morning posted objectionable pictures all over forum via topics, replies, statuses, profiles and personal messages. All his data was removed after few hours.

To protect our respected members i have taken this step, If you check any of his message or post before deletion accept my apology, we will take every possible step to keep such idiots away from CooLYar.

Thank you for your support.

Edited by Waqas

ThnX bhaiya u did this

coz he really deserves this

i hope they sort him out :)

Good, this was simply unaccepatble. make sure he doesnt get away easily.

waqas u took good step against such type of peoples who deserves the jail of FIA. Strict action always learns a message to such type of peoples.

Thanks waqas.

I will also file complain against "Malang badshah" For such crimes once proved there is rupees one hundred thousand fine and upto 7 years imprisonment.

We filed same complain against CY hackers recently and most of them are behind bars, you can search news regarding "pakbugs"

Weldone hope this step will never repeat again..

:yes:

And this is the rite way to protect every wrong

Also announcing from my side. main nay b cal ker de hai apnay chaha ko who is working on Pakistan Special Investigation to follow this issue. some of record that i need from admin. i will fully try to get roots of that person. and surely tell here k kon tha wo. This is pakistan yaha per IT rules ko follow kerna and kisi complain per investigate nahi kia jata in small comunities main. But i m sure k esa nahi ho ga and will soon get the roots.

About Malang Badsha i also talk with him and get ans k esi kisi activity ko pakistan nahi rok sakta. but complain k through ban kerwaya ja sakta hai.

great broo asa he hona cheaya ...

ab maza aye ga oun stupid logo ko .. :yahoo:

Emaad now every law exist in Pakistan but majority of us are unaware of our rights. If we report every crime then things can get much better otherwise we will only see criminals around us.

just keep us updated Waqas bhaiya k kya ban ra hai wth case

and who the hell he was

ahan thats kool good for waqas