CooLYar Forums - A Friendly Community by CooLYar
brown_eyes

Why Freinds Tell A Lie?

Asalaam o Alaikum

why friend(s) tells a lie?

while we knows some1 is lying and then we don't want to speak him/her because we shouldn't speak a lie with anyone.. while the friend(s) want to be ur friend by changing his/her nick...

any one can reply here and help me out... If some1 can do..

lots of love & care...

cooLboY

Note:- I don't know is this right section for discussion or not if it's not right place than moderator can move it in right section and plz inform me where i can find the replies... Thanks

they just dont no the importance of friendship... i blv u r only suppose to lie when are able to make that lie a true but lie is a lie meanwhile u r still suppose to lie sumtimes eg ur a mad at ur boyfriend/Girlfriend so he/she comes online with diff. nick or e-mail and tells u that ur bf/gf really like u and blaw blaw blaw just to make u to go bak to him/her oe watever but agian if u dont want sumone to be ur friend nemore or u wanne get rid of him then lie and prove that u were lyin .......... i dont even no wat the heck am i sayin .. forget it just forget it

Choudhry> Thank you soooooooooo much dear :wub: atlast 1 got 1 reply from you and no one else was interested to reply me and tell me what to do... I don't have words to say you thanks :(

It took too long so I have hurt many people/friends it's really a big list just because of one person but atleast today feeling little bit better that some1 replied...

thanks alot for your kind concern about topic.. :flower:

Brown_Eyes is also my nick... I guess you had got it that's why didn't mentioned.

See ya arround but not sure how I'll be good with you too :weep: I hope you will understand and/or if I will make any mistake than hopefully you will point out...

take good care of you.. :flower:

Brown_eyes = cooLboY

Edited by cooLboY-Be

hmm..... well brown eyes nice topic

iss topic main to bohattttttttttttttttttttttt kuch kaha jasakta hai ;) kher iss k bhi kafi saray reasons hain gradually i'll share magar filhal jo mujhe top listed reasons jo lagte hain woh 2 hi hain

1. Sach batane se apna hi nuksan hona

2. Jhoot bolne ki adat se majboor hona

dekhne main ayya hai aaj kal k dost sach sunne k addi hi nahi rahe aur agar koi ghalti se sach bol de to sab us k against hojate hain yeh bohat general cases hain jo aam dekhne main atay rehte hain infact aaj kal k dost sirf apna faida dekhte hain waise mujhe itni hakeekat bhi nahi kehni chaye thi :P kher will share with u after a short break yeh hazam hojaye phir atay hain with some other reasons :)

Edited by Kiran

hmm..... well brown eyes nice topic

iss topic main to bohattttttttttttttttttttttt kuch kaha jasakta hai ;) kher iss k bhi kafi saray reasons hain gradually i'll share magar filhal jo mujhe top listed reasons jo lagte hain woh 2 hi hain

1. Sach batane se apna hi nuksan hona

2. Jhoot bolne ki adat se majboor hona

dekhne main ayya hai aaj kal k dost sach sunne k addi hi nahi rahe aur agar koi ghalti se sach bol de to sab us k against hojate hain yeh bohat general cases hain jo aam dekhne main atay rehte hain infact aaj kal k dost sirf apna faida dekhte hain waise mujhe itni hakeekat bhi nahi kehni chaye thi :P kher will share with u after a short break yeh hazam hojaye phir atay hain with some other reasons :)

ji aap nay bilkul sahi likha hay lakin insaan ko kisi bhi soorat mein jhoot nahi bolna chahiye khaas tor per kisi ko nuksaan ho... lakin agar jhoot say kisi ki jaan bach sakti ho tab jhoot bolna chahiye...

don't worry ab her baat hazam ho jaati hay :P coz ab jhoot sun sun kay aadat si ho gayee hai...

Anytime brown_eyes, do u really have brown eyes?

just bcoz if they start to speak truth then they will be no more friends. :laughing::laughing:

lolllllllllllz ....... logon ki marzi na is liyay wo jhoot boltay hainnnn :P :P :P

Nathan

lolllllllllllz ....... logon ki marzi na is liyay wo jhoot boltay hainnnnĀ 

iss say koi hurt ho to?

lolllllllllz .... Whatever :P ....... aisay little bitty logon ki parwa karna chore dain na :D .... Who Cares????????? :angel:

Nathan

lolllllllllz .... WhateverĀ  ....... aisay little bitty logon ki parwa karna chore dain naĀ  .... Who Cares?????????

149995[/snapback]

who never tell a lie.

Edited by cooLboY

wo ho ga tou aap ka friend na.............. ab friend banaya hai tou aisi batoun ko neglect kar dain na chahiyay :)

hey..pooch kay bataaon ga...theek hai...kay y friends tella;lie

hey..pooch kay bataaon ga...theek hai...kay y friends tella;lie

152175[/snapback]

oh sure and thanks in advance... by the way where are you? :firing:

noi where man..just lost in the huge city of oxford...where ru???

I think Jhoot friends neh bolte...keunke jo jhoot bolte hein woh friends neh hote.....Aur waise bhi yeh insani fitrat hoti hey.....it depends on his\her nature...agar to jhoot bolne ki adat hey to har relation me bole ga...chahe woh ek beta ho beti ho.... bahen hi bhai ho....kuch bhi ho........lekin yeh to relations hein blood relations ....inko na to insan khud banata he na tor sakta he...but aisa insan jo jhoot bolta hey woh kisi ka bhi dost neh hota ...isliyeh em to kehti hon friends can never tell lie

Good.... reply kashmayin well here i want to edit something kashmayin kabhi kabhi hum jante bojhte un loogoo ko apne saath rakhte hain jo hum se sincere nahi hote it can b compulsion or what everu can name it zaroori nahi dost kabhi jhoot nahi bolte yeh zaroor hai agar aap jhoot nahi bolte to dost kamazkam 1 baar to soochega aap jaise ache dost se jhoot bolte :)

Edited by Kiran

noi where man..just lost in the huge city of oxford...where ru???

153367[/snapback]

sorry for being late, me in my sweetest city Karachi.

:flower:

I think Jhoot friends neh bolte...keunke jo jhoot bolte hein woh friends neh hote.....Aur waise bhi yeh insani fitrat hoti hey.....it depends on his\her nature...agar to jhoot bolne ki adat hey to har relation me bole ga...chahe woh ek beta ho beti ho.... bahen hi bhai ho....kuch bhi ho........lekin yeh to relations hein blood relations ....inko na to insan khud banata he na tor sakta he...but aisa insan jo jhoot bolta hey woh kisi ka bhi dost neh hota ...isliyeh em to kehti hon friends can never tell lie

153711[/snapback]

jee aap nay bilkul sahi likha hay, bas jab mene ye post ki thi uss waqt mein kisi ko dost samjhta raha lakin wo dost nahi nikna balkay sirf time pass karnay wala tha jo kay uss nay time pass kia aur nikal liya.

lakin zindagi mein aik sabak day gaya kay log sahi kahtay hain "dost hota nahi her her haath milanay wala." bas thora time laga lakin samjh mein aa gaya aur aaj kal mene apnay kaam say dosti kar li hay aur alhumdolillah acha time guzar jata hay lakin farik ye para hay kay net per aanay ka bohat kam time milta hay. iss liye yehaan bhi kafi dinoon baad aaya hoon.

bhai simple si baat main aap logoon ko batata hoon i am narrating a quotation here that is

" friends are like melons shall i tell u why to find one good u have hundred to try."

so that is all talk. friends now adays are not true friends u know bcoz the cyber world has made the things to excel n the wrong way or u can say that people are making wrong use of it and every day one can get approximately 1 or 2 new so called friends on the net but in real sence they are not ur friends they are strangers and u have given them the name of friends. this thing taken in a wrong sense make poor impression on the idividual and then they say that friends are not loyal and friends are not honest and so on. so first of all check out whether the other person is ur trust worthy friend or not then make any decisions.

majid are u trying to sayabout me also :weep:

well laraib i did not point out any one it was a general talk ...........

bhai simple si baat main aap logoon ko batata hoon i am narrating a quotation here that is

" friends are like melons shall i tell u why to find one good u haveĀ  hundred to try."

so that is all talk. friends now adays are not true friends u know bcoz the cyber world has made the things to excel n the wrong way or u can say that people are making wrong use of it and every day one can get approximately 1 or 2 new so called friends on the net but in real sence they are not ur friends they are strangers and u have given them the name of friends. this thing taken in a wrong sense make poor impression on the idividual and then they say that friends are not loyal and friends are not honest and so on. so first of all check out whether the other person is ur trust worthy friend or not then make any decisions.

158285[/snapback]

what about the person whom you know since 1/2 years although he/she says he/she is your friend?