CooLYar Forums - A Friendly Community by CooLYar
Sign in to follow this  
Waqas

New Moderators

my pleasure waqas. I have one more request :-

All the 5 star members and all the moderators should be regular in chat as well as forum.

Their presence is more important in chat room to check invaders of sorts.

i do agree with amaan

but am the worst myself

dun go to chat room tht much :p :blush:

• Like 1

Akhir shahabi ne bhi bata hi dia :tease:

Laraib i think every regular member should be mod of sections where he/she is active because not everyone checks all sections every time.

correct every sec or two should have a mod, cuz its hard for one person to post everywhere and come with ideas to get tht section running, but if u divide it among few ppl it will be easier to follow it, plus then u need 2 gloabal mod who will chek regulary.

correct every sec or two should have a mod, cuz its hard for one person to post everywhere and come with ideas to get tht section running, but if u divide it among few ppl it will be easier to follow it, plus then u need 2 gloabal mod who will chek regulary.

Yes you right sobe. At least one or two global or super moderators should be active in the forums on daily basis and two or more moderators runs their sections on daily basis. Because one moderator can't handle all entire forum.

And sobe you are missing the name of suggest super mod and moderator.

Thanks.

sobe tu khud kyun nae ban jata :D

shahabi dear & all concerned

Moderators have to be made amongst you the select ones , so i have a nice proposal :-

Make super mods from the present lot of moderators

Make all 5 star ( 5 hearts )members as moderators.

shahabi dear & all concerned

Moderators have to be made amongst you the select ones , so i have a nice proposal :-

Make super mods from the present lot of moderators

Make all 5 star ( 5 hearts )members as moderators.

Asalam o alikum,

Thanks for gave us suggestions. One thing all final decision will be announce by admin that who is super mod or who is mod. So we should be depend on admin.

Where is admin??????? come on......

Thanks

lolx laraib and shahabi lolx app log un ka naam le rahe hai jo afi dino say gayab hai plzzz app un ka naam le jo khud to regular ho chinky and zaini ko to meri eyes ne kafi din say nahi dekhaa lolx so just think while and then answer lolx

em not going to vote any one .. bcz meri nazar emin esa koi nahi jo regular ho aur kch acha kaam kar sage lolx waqas bhai lolx

lolx laraib and shahabi lolx app log un ka naam le rahe hai jo afi dino say gayab hai plzzz app un ka naam le jo khud to regular ho chinky and zaini ko to meri eyes ne kafi din say nahi dekhaa lolx so just think while and then answer lolx

em not going to vote any one .. bcz meri nazar emin esa koi nahi jo regular ho aur kch acha kaam kar sage lolx waqas bhai lolx

shani we can suggest our popular member for super mod and moderator. INSHALLAH chinky will come back to forums. I told you that this decision depend on admin that what member he choose for moderators and super mod.

Thanks

Well our chinki is not available and will be back in few more days i hope

these all memebrs which are suggested are quite old and the regulars ones

agay admin bhaiya aur uun ka kaam ;)

• Like 1

Thank you amaan, shahabi and Laraib for your nice suggestions.

Any "active" 5 Heart members will become moderator.

Good decesion Waqas bro :smile:

but by active do you mean jo har din online aae like Rukh and mansoor ya phir zaini

ya phr do you mean jo online aae but posting bhi karay :wink:

Edited by Laraib

Active means who check forum everyday at least active poster in few sections because there is no use of moderator if you don't keep an eye on new posts and members.

mujhyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy be moderator bana hy waqas bhaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

mujhyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy be moderator bana hy waqas bhaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

jag gye janab :boxing:

Thank you amaan, shahabi and Laraib for your nice suggestions.

Any "active" 5 Heart members will become moderator.

Your welcome bro :flower4u:

marna mat bus aj sy active hon thora collage main busy tha net thek kerwny ka time nhi mila per ab thek hogeya hy na

sota main nhi ho itna kush naseb hota tu kia bat hoti

waqas i think i did not yet advice u any thing i was just saying u that before make any one mod of coolyar just think while i did not adive u yet then why people are saying that is is not my job Huh

Well i am saying this that as zaina and chinky is not avaible now a days then after some time they again go then who will ook after this forum i want to sayt make whom who is not only regular who is also poster... so my work is to tell u truth after that this is ur forum u can do any thing which u want....

And one thing more....Jo phele k mOd Hai meri nazar mein un ka koi kaam mujhy pasand nahi ...

u see the two members u talking about are the good ones

woh kabi kisi kay kaam ko criticise nae karti ok

like they way u did we have 2 mod at the present shahabi who is active in all sections very friendly and

never criticises on anyones's job

then we have maliha woh is also active but mostly in chatroom and she never crtisices aswell :blush:

so it wud be better if u stop crtisicing and if u wanna leave just leave dun make a big fuss out of it

and if u wanna stay just stay and do posts with the right attitude :order:

Laraib, Shani plz mera naam Mod k liye na lain ap log kyun k mujhay yahan ka mod nahi banna ..........Thx

Laraib, Shani plz mera naam Mod k liye na lain ap log kyun k mujhay yahan ka mod nahi banna ..........Thx

Kyu nahi banna app Ko Moid Zaini Jii

Why???? any reason?