CooLYar Forums - A Friendly Community by CooLYar
rukh

2Nd Marriage

this question basically for all ladies ..men can support this with thier views..

well ladies ..what will be your thoughts or reaction when your husband asking to you he want to marry with other women ( divorced or widow ..if she has a baby from her first husband too)

so your husband relation with you is very loyal ...loving ..life is complete and smooth ...his intention towards this 2nd marriage decision just for help that women or her family ...he knows her family personaly and he feels to do this with good intention ....

he asking your permission ,,your good support ...with his....and when you know already your,s husband nature that he is not dil phaink or emotional men who take this decision without thinking about responsibilities or managaing balance in future btween both wives

what do u feel ? do u open your heart to that women ? and can u say welcome her in your life ?

just want to know your thoughts in that condition !

Edited by rukh
  • Like 1

mmm well to be honest am not very sure about all this but still

if its happening with me and iknow that he is not dil phaink and hai Allah type banda

and the girl is also widow or divorced i will open my heart and door to her and him aswell

but if he makes a promise(even though man's promise is not trustworth :wink:)

to make sure that he will give rights to both wives and kids aswell on fair bases

in our society the words " sautan" is very bad kinda word and is taken very seriously :wink:

but u knw rukh ji if studies of islam are there with those women they can be good friends

and they both can live happily in same house but at the same time you have to make sure that

you dont listen to what society is saying do what your heart says

i might be wrong but thats my point of view :p

Edited by Laraib

rukh ji nay ladies ai point of view manga tha

aap kyun aankhain ghuuma rae hain mansoor bhai :D

actually i lost the "POINT of View " isse liye eyes ghoom rahhi hain , in medical terms it is called Nystagmus .. i hope remembering it right :D

well rukh ji asked to all the ladies would they let their husbands to marry any

divorced or widow woman and if yes why or no why

khair aap ko kya bhaiya aap lady tu nae na :laughing:

main kafi kuch kehna chahta ho magar kia karo this post only for ladies. Is topic ko friends talk main hona chahie tha.

Anyways ladies plz come here and give comments to rukh.

Thanks

Laraib this is not just for ladies, rukh mentioned this

men can support this with thier views..

Ooops

Laraib nice views you have portrayed . this shows ur broadmindedness . I wish the males as well have same views regarding wives...........what is ur opinion laraib?

lol sirif aik reply frm woman......... where r rest of the ladies.

to be very honest main tu bolon gi welfear app ne hi khool rakha hai kya aur phir aik karata thishum, thishum

lolz mehek

thnx amaan

but i personally think it will be hard for the man to keep a fair balance

we do say we will do this and that but once u trying to put it in practice or whn the time comes pracitically

it hard to do

bcz society family and all this ala bala comes in aswell and we have to make sure that

we keep a good balance agay Allah ki marzi :smile:

laraib sis yeh lol kyun kiya ab 2nd shaadi ker rahe hoon gay tu ejazat tu nhi de sakti na karata tu de sakti hoon ejazat nhi haan aus lerki k liye rishta find ker doon gi koi acha

hahahaha mehak thts also rite in a way bcz smtimes its hard to share u loved ones

SIS WAISE U KA DIL BAUHAT BARA HAI K APP AISE SOCHTI HAIN SAB LERKI LOAG AISE NHI SOCHTI HAIN

mehak dadi iska to dimagh khrab hay na khood khoosh rahegi na usko rehnay degi na kids ko na husband ko, wht u r doing is better find a good husband for her, and thts the best thing to do,

:blink:

rukh ji nay qc kia tha and she nvr replied plz reply karain rukh meri side lijiye ga :p

Hmm Nice Topic Ruk :biggrin:

Well this question belongs to both men and women and i think it has two aspects one for men and other for women as per my side is concerned i believe any thing done with good intentions always gives back good results and fortune .

For this scenario girls should let their husband make this virtue because single marriage is a concept of Hindu traditions in Islam and in our history the 2nd,3rd or even 4th marriage has been acceptable.

This seems quite difficult in our society but if we think with justice 2nd marriage is a instrument for rehabilitation of many families and it really establish maintains society in balance.

If i get a chance i would do it with pride INSHALLAH !

haye ALLAH kaise hain app mansoor sahab wah foran islam ka sahara liya yeh baat ghalat hai 2nd marriage k ka pehle se soch k bethe hain aur naam detay hain k hamdardi main 2nd marriage ki ja rahi hai aur is aise tu kya zamanat hai k 2nd k baad 3rd aur 3rd k baad 4th n on n on n on wah yeh tu social worker ban jayein gay ager aus lerki se hamdardi ho tu kisi aur se bhi shaadi karaye ja sakti hai n hindu religion main nhi hai k aik wife ho yeh un k law main hai k aik wife k hote dosri nhi ker sakte shaadi bcoz purane zamane main hindu rajaoon ki kayee kayee wife hoti thein matlan aik lerki apne amma abba behan bhai sab chor k ati hai aur un k sahab pehle se soch k bethe hoon k main tu 2nd marriage bhi karoon ga wah buri baat

laraib kay jawaab main ..dosroon ki mushkilat ko samjhnay or us k ley apnae zaat say hat ker soochnay ki alaamat hain ...

mehak .. ka jawab wohe hay jo 90 % khawateen ka ho sakta hai ..k apna gher ..apne zindge or apna husband .. : )

sobe > ka jawab siwayee bongee ka kuch nahi ...behter hota k topic per tawajah daytay .. na k laraib k jawaab ki gehraaye per

Hmm Nice Topic Ruk :biggrin:

Well this question belongs to both men and women and i think it has two aspects one for men and other for women as per my side is concerned i believe any thing done with good intentions always gives back good results and fortune .

For this scenario girls should let their husband make this virtue because single marriage is a concept of Hindu traditions in Islam and in our history the 2nd,3rd or even 4th marriage has been acceptable.

This seems quite difficult in our society but if we think with justice 2nd marriage is a instrument for rehabilitation of many families and it really establish maintains society in balance.

If i get a chance i would do it with pride INSHALLAH !

or app ki 1st wife agar kissi soorat nahi maanten to is per app ka kia faisla ho ga ?