CooLYar Forums - A Friendly Community by CooLYar
Sign in to follow this  
Waqas

Sprint To Sell the iPhone 5 [REPORT]

stumbleupon.pngdiggme.pngfb.jpgsprint-to-get-iphone-5
iphone-apps-360.jpg

Here’s some potential good news for the ailing Sprint Nextel: The carrier is expected to get Apple’s iPhone 5 and begin selling it in mid-October, according to a report.

Sprint will join Verizon and AT&T in selling the hotly-anticipated Apple device The Wall Street Journal reported Tuesday. The move comes after Sprint lost $847 million in its most recent quarter. Like T-Mobile, Sprint has suffered from its lack of access to the iPhone, the best-selling phone on the market.

Apple’s move isn’t completely unexpected, however. Back in May, Peter Misek, an analyst with Jeffries & Co., predicted that Apple would announce distribution deals not only with Sprint, but with T-Mobile as well.

Still, investors greeted the news warmly, propelling Sprint’s stock price up 10%.

More About: att, iphone, Sprint Nextel, T-Mobile, verizon

For more Mobile coverage:

di
di

Mashable?i=iBArMajpVO0:_ClZUYgsERk:D7DqB2pKExk Mashable?i=iBArMajpVO0:_ClZUYgsERk:V_sGLiPBpWU Mashable?i=iBArMajpVO0:_ClZUYgsERk:F7zBnMyn0Lo Mashable?d=qj6IDK7rITs Mashable?d=_e0tkf89iUM Mashable?i=iBArMajpVO0:_ClZUYgsERk:gIN9vFwOqvQ Mashable?d=yIl2AUoC8zA Mashable?d=P0ZAIrC63Ok Mashable?d=I9og5sOYxJI Mashable?d=CC-BsrAYo0A Mashable?i=iBArMajpVO0:_ClZUYgsERk:_cyp7NeR2Rw
iBArMajpVO0