CooLYar Forums - A Friendly Community by CooLYar
Asim

Remove Large Images From You Signatures

It has been noticed tht most members are

1) using too bigg images in their signatures

.. or ..

2) the text in their signatures is too large and in bigg font

Kindly remove/fix these signatures or we will have to change those ourselves.

These large signatures are a problem while reading the posts on the community.

awaiting ur co-operation

It has been noticed tht most members are

1) using too bigg images in their signatures

.. or ..

2) the text in their signatures is too large and in bigg font

Kindly remove/fix these signatures or we will have to change those ourselves.

These large signatures are a problem while reading the posts on the community.

awaiting ur co-operation

:huh:

well i have certain Questions and suggestions

1. wht size is respectable to u Guys

2. whose sig. r big send them a pm

3. Member who is annoyed with big signature's shld deselect the option " Enable signature? "

i am not saying members shld keep there big signatures just saying and asking the possibilties

and i was curious u said we will have to change those ourselves.

this means u can go into the Control Panel of member :o

Edited by Qaasim

salam 2 all

hmm well wat shud i say Asim is right bcoz some members r unable to read posts due to poor net services it might be problem for them n we shud think for all

QASIM one suggestion from me u just write SMILES in your signature the longest singature

wondering

hmm hmm

ok dont tell anyone

;)

(one mile distance b/w to S)

just joking yaar dont take it seriously :)

Regards

its me

AD

3. Member who is annoyed with big signature's shld deselect the option " Enable signature? "

ADD>>> Option is there in Control panel na as qaasim told earlier...those who r truobling in reading posts , they should disable signatures!

this means u can go into the Control Panel of member

I Too wanna know about it??? where r Adminz??????????????

Edited by **LaLa_1**

long signatures break the flow of one's reading.. they also take much time to load and so it takes time for whole of the page to be displayed..... secondly as u guys r saying that members who have problems with seeing long signatures must deselect the option. actually the problem is not with signatures but long signatures.. of course all want to see whats the signature of the other person is. it will be too good if there is something good written in the signature rather than the big (although beautiful) image.

very small size of the image is appropriate... there is an example of the image thats in the Admin's signature. rukh and add.. like the size of an avator

its always better to give an advice collectively :)

:hi:

Edited by fati

yeahhh Asim ! :D

Sahee kaha .. its really irritating to see larger images, these boards are the places to read .. and when there r many imiges its really difficult to concentreate or even read as Fati mentioned

So my suggestion is every member should look at his/her signature and its image and , should make the size very reasonable .. itss community of every one and every one should look for his/her responsibilities

Regards

Mansoor

:huh:

well i have certain Questions and suggestions

1. wht size is respectable to u Guys

2. whose sig. r big send them a pm

i am not saying members shld keep there big signatures just saying and asking the possibilties

this means u can go into the Control Panel of member :o

1) The images in the signature should be small, somewht the size of the avatars

look at the image of raiha, its a lil big but its in acceptable limits.

2) there are over 2000 members and we cannot search / see all member's signatures

and send them a PM

3) nice suggestion, i am not annoyed but still i dont like BIGG signatures.

NO We cannot go into the control panels of users but being an admin we ave some powers, we can change your signatures from OUR admin control panel.

ADD>>> Option is there in Control panel na as qaasim told earlier...those who r truobling in reading posts , they should disable signatures!

I Too wanna know about it??? where r Adminz??????????????

already replied to.

long signatures break the flow of one's reading.. they also take much time to load and so it takes time for whole of the page to be displayed..... secondly as u guys r saying that members who have problems with seeing long signatures must deselect the option. actually the problem is not with signatures but long signatures.. of course all want to see whats the signature of the other person is. it will be too good if there is something good written in the signature rather than the big (although beautiful) image.

very small size of the image is appropriate... there is an example of the image  thats in the Admin's signature. rukh and add.. like the size of an avator

its always better to give an advice collectively :)

:hi:

nice and very comprehensive answer to all your questions :)

thanx fati

u guyz y make a fuss.

just change them. :P

:lol:

:P nice reply

I have already explained wht a reasonable signature means. All members should change their signatures before the end of this week or i will have to do an operation cleanup of the BIGGGG signatures :)

Asim Zeeshan

and i have just started editing your signatures myself :)

dont mind but its been long since this topic's been posted :)

aham... another addition... Heavy images in the signatures are also not allowed because the reduce the overall loading time of the website :)

hope u wont mind.

LOOKKKKKKKKKKKK

I told u guys.

Didn't listen to me.

I do Feel soory. :down:

well Asim sab kuch tum nay khud hi remove ker dia...mujy pata bhi nahi chala....anyways

thnx

1) The images in the signature should be small, somewht the size of the avatars

look at the image of raiha, its a lil big but its in acceptable limits.

2) there are over 2000 members and we cannot search / see all member's signatures

and send them a PM

3) nice suggestion, i am not annoyed but still i dont like BIGG signatures.

NO We cannot go into the control panels of admin but being an admin we ave some powers, we can change your signatures from OUR admin control panel.

:D

1. avatar and signature r two diff things, all the communities allow 500 X 500

and " heavy " images R more then 80 kb

2. REALLY 2000 :o but i only c 10, 15 members ACTIVE

3. oo U don't like SHLD have told tht in the first place instead of wrtting big post

MOREOVER i didn't have signature in the first place so i don't care but i do mind

Anyway it is UR Community so enjoy as loong as it is here :)

aurun ka pata nahi....but me feeling so insulting really so.....

sahi kaha qaasim aap nay ......in ki community hai......

Do what ever u want........and keep doing well...

This is not fair her kisi ko apni merzi se jeene ka haq hai hamian bhii hai

chalo wapas karo hamare avatar MR ADMIN WERNA :devil:

what happ to my bueaty full bike aur big sign allowed nahi kernay thay tu sign ki jaga kion di app nay aur 400 word kion diay phir img allowed kion ki phir jub allowed ki hain tu remove kion kerein

admins ko auger big passand nahi tu kia members ko bhi nahi hoon gay

anyway meri bike :weep: :weep: :weep:

raiha > ... yes, nobody listened to me.

syra > yes i had to... bcoz this notice was posted on 24th Feb and no one paid attention to it.

Qaasim > we have no concern for other communities, we have our own rules and regulations.

go to community main page and scroll down to the end. there you will see a table called statistics, read that and u will know that we have more then 2100+ members

I have been pointing out to members via different posts and a few via PM but i cant PM all of those members.

Now see, even after my BIGG post, as you say, no one paid any attention, this topic was posted on 24th Feb and after more then a week i had to take action.

If you dont have a signature then why u mind? strange :)

No, i will disagree. Community is not a signle person entity. A community is made up of more then one persons all together. so its not just my community its our community. being an admin, i ahve the responsibility to look and maintain it. 80/60KB images might not be a bigg deal for DSL/cablenet users but for ordinary dialup users like me its means that the page is more heavier and it will take longer time to load. Also it increases the bandwidth consumption of the website. so i had to take this step.

aurun ka pata nahi....but me feeling so insulting really so.....

sahi kaha qaasim aap nay ......in ki community hai......

Do what ever u want........and keep doing well...

Insulting? sorry if it was so.

ye meri community nahi hum sub ki community hai :)

I am doing all this keeping in mind the poor dialup users and the bandwidth consumption of the website, even though the images are not hosted on my domain but the script execution takes longer. Thus adding to the bandwidth consumption.

I hope u will understand.