CooLYar Forums - A Friendly Community by CooLYar
Sign in to follow this  
Waqas

Top 10 iPhone Apps for Halloween

1. Make A Zombie

Make A Zombie.JPG

Zombies usually get a bad rap for being downright creepy, but the zombies in this app are quite the opposite. You can still create ones with exposed brains and knives in their skulls, but they somehow still manage to be huggable and cute.

Either way, this app is a great way to flex those creative zombie muscles. Plus you can share your masterpieces with your social networks too.

Cost: FREE

Click here to view this gallery.

The leaves are changing, the air is crisp and the pumpkins are piling up. Halloween is right around the corner. While the little ones are busy planning their costumes, mapping out their trick-or-treat routes and dreaming of piles of candy, there’s no reason why our connected generations can’t have fun on Oct. 31 as well.

SEE ALSO: 13 Free Halloween Fonts

Trick or treating may end at your teenage years, but there are still lots of ways to celebrate the holiday. The following 10 iPhone apps are a great way to get you into the Halloween spirit. Boo!

More About: apps, contributor, features, Halloween, iphone

di
di

Mashable?i=gD9FkA5gH1c:XIa4Bl-1sfs:D7DqB2pKExk Mashable?i=gD9FkA5gH1c:XIa4Bl-1sfs:V_sGLiPBpWU Mashable?i=gD9FkA5gH1c:XIa4Bl-1sfs:F7zBnMyn0Lo Mashable?d=qj6IDK7rITs Mashable?d=_e0tkf89iUM Mashable?i=gD9FkA5gH1c:XIa4Bl-1sfs:gIN9vFwOqvQ Mashable?d=yIl2AUoC8zA Mashable?d=P0ZAIrC63Ok Mashable?d=I9og5sOYxJI Mashable?d=CC-BsrAYo0A Mashable?i=gD9FkA5gH1c:XIa4Bl-1sfs:_cyp7NeR2Rw
gD9FkA5gH1c