CooLYar Forums - A Friendly Community by CooLYar
Sign in to follow this  
Waqas

Today’s Top Stories in Tech, Business & Mobile

stumbleupon.pngdiggme.pngfb.jpgsony-ericsson-rim-blackberry-nokia
Social Media News

Welcome to this morning’s edition of “First To Know,†a series in which we keep you in the know on what’s happening in the digital world. We’re keeping our eyes on three particular stories of interest today.

Sony Acquires Ericsson’s Stake in Sony Ericsson

Sony Corporation has acquired Ericsson’s stake in mobile phone joint venture Sony Ericsson for €1.05 billion ($1.47 billion) in cash payment from Sony.

RIM Faces Class Action Suit for BlackBerry Outages

Consumers in the U.S and Canada have filed suit against Research In Motion (RIM) for four days of BlackBerry outages that occurred earlier this month.

Nokia Exhibits Flexible “Kinetic Device”

Nokia is showing off what it calls a “kinetic device,†a tablet prototype with a flexible display, at its Nokia World 2011 event in London.

Further News

Image courtesy of iStockphoto, DNY59

More About: first to know series

di
di

Mashable?i=BBmXYvV4Tp4:tKgvZ_7bB-I:D7DqB2pKExk Mashable?i=BBmXYvV4Tp4:tKgvZ_7bB-I:V_sGLiPBpWU Mashable?i=BBmXYvV4Tp4:tKgvZ_7bB-I:F7zBnMyn0Lo Mashable?d=qj6IDK7rITs Mashable?d=_e0tkf89iUM Mashable?i=BBmXYvV4Tp4:tKgvZ_7bB-I:gIN9vFwOqvQ Mashable?d=yIl2AUoC8zA Mashable?d=P0ZAIrC63Ok Mashable?d=I9og5sOYxJI Mashable?d=CC-BsrAYo0A Mashable?i=BBmXYvV4Tp4:tKgvZ_7bB-I:_cyp7NeR2Rw
BBmXYvV4Tp4