CooLYar Forums - A Friendly Community by CooLYar
Asim

Comments, Suggestions And Criticism

If you want to say something that u have not told us before then feel free to let us know by posting it here.

it can be a

• comment on something
  • suggestion for something new or to improve our current services (of this community and the website in general)
  • and criticism (if u feel we are doing something wrong or bad then point us out)

plz dont attack directly at any other user, this will disturb the friendly environment of this community.

I hope everyone will participate in improving this community.

Regards,

Asim Zeeshan

for CooLYar.com

Hey Sanum You rock Dear :)

Too many good ideas! :)

best Of luck..

hay Asim.. want to suggest one tiny thing!

wll I want one Room "CommuNity" in COOLYAR CHAT..

actully i always visit to meet my CY FRND there! but as most of member uses difrent nick at chat then here! so always gets confuse! who is who! :) So it would b helpful to b at one dedicated room For commuNity people at chat1 so whoe ever want to join can chip in for Chat wid CY PALS.. and Beside this! May b out users! who r only CHAT members will come to Know bout community ..as we sure will gona discuss most of our community's activity there! so any new person who ll join b there! would defently love to join!.

Anyways Just A thought strik to my Mind..! Lets see wat can get out of It.

And i will 100% agree wid watever YOU say1 cus Ofcourse you know wat will do fine with that :)

Reagards

NaDaN

I am working on this... will let u know in a few hrs...

Well Admin 1st of all thanx a lot 4 this wonderful site & then starting this topic ...I luv this community alot

I have few suggestions but I don't know abt others what will their opinion abt my suggestions..

Thanx for sharing your opinions with us and sorry for the late reply, i might have missed thhis topic otherwise i would have acted sooner..

1.we should have few more section where we all girls discuss,share & talk abt tips,remadies,recipes & fashion

working on taht, it might be here in a few min. hangout and best of luck :)

but can u please write a little rules/regulations for participating in this forum?

just PM me those rules

2.game & cellebration section/portions shud be seprated from guftgu section coz celebration sections is 4 all CY members but unfortunatly members who r active in shairo shairi section won't bother to visit that section & same case in other sections reason abt game section is when any newbie join this Forum its difficult 4 him/her how & where they participate & start so this will solve this problem

done :)

It'll make easy 4 newbies ...1 more thing which always make me  see when person enter here & read this index specially abt guftgu its written there This is a place to lead only the serious discussions.

...r these serious talk mojhe tu sometime warning lagti hey

changing this discription... thanx foor pointing taht out

3.plz add or divide guftgu in 2 sections one 4 serious issues & debates & others is for general talk & 4 forward mails...

i think one section is enough.. i will change the description of the guftgu section but i guess one forum can serve the functionality of both serious as well as non-serious posts

4.our community is so lazy  there r no monthly competitions no yearly award ceremanies no encouraging awards nothing 

community shud decide & announce monthly best members of this month,most active,most creative,best behaviour bla bla if its not possible monthly atleast it must be yearly

CY Awards 2004 is the answer but unfortunately lack of member's intesrest in it.

if members are interested they can always suggest us any competition/ceremonies/get-togethers/parties and awards

I have loads of ideas but I think its enough 4 now so just think abt them

waiting to hear more from u.. thanx for sharing these wonderful ideas

Hey Sanum You rock Dear :)

Too many good ideas! :)

best Of luck..

hay Asim.. want to suggest one tiny thing!

wll I want one Room "CommuNity" in COOLYAR CHAT..

actully i always visit to meet my CY FRND there! but as most of member uses difrent nick at chat then here! so always gets confuse! who is who! :) So it would b helpful to b at one dedicated room For commuNity people at chat1 so whoe ever want to join can chip in for Chat wid CY PALS.. and Beside this! May b out users! who r only CHAT members will come to Know bout community ..as we sure will gona discuss most of our community's activity there! so any new person who ll join b there! would defently love to join!.

Anyways Just A thought strik to my Mind..! Lets see wat can get out of It.

And i will 100% agree wid watever YOU  say1 cus Ofcourse you know wat will do fine with that :)

Reagards

NaDaN

the chat room is closed... cant do tht now :(

it was closed bcoz of a few maniacs messing up in the room and creating disturbance... noe the problems grew bigger so we thought it best to just close it.. instead of leaving a bad image on the chatter. And most of these chatters are new.

Asim

Thanx for sharing your opinions with us and sorry for the late reply, i might have missed thhis topic otherwise i would have acted sooner..

thanx alot Admin well its better late than never...I hv been seen these new changes :) its really great work...thanx again U r so kind & nice

working on taht, it might be here in a few min. hangout and best of luck

but can u please write a little rules/regulations for participating in this forum?

just PM me those rules

I think there is no need of this..coz members here r so cold won't bother to participate & reply anywhere :banghead: its useless & wastage of time...

my idea abt that section was abt fashion,recipes,household tips,beauty tips,latest fashion images & wotz in now a days...but I think that won't work due to member's lack of interest ...They r hopeless :banghead:

anyhow thanx alot 4 ur concern

done

yeah I hv seen all that & thanx again

i think one section is enough.. i will change the description of the guftgu section but i guess one forum can serve the functionality of both serious as well as non-serious posts

yeah U r right :yes:

CY Awards 2004 is the answer but unfortunately lack of member's intesrest in it.

if members are interested they can always suggest us any competition/ceremonies/get-togethers/parties and awards

yeah U r right...its our badlack that we hv such a nice forum but we can't show any interest & nothing bothers these guys...they only critize that CY pehlay jesa nahi.,its bored etc but they won't bother to share even a single hint or suggetion how 2 improve it...

but just 4 trial bases y don't U announce any compition or online get togher..lets see the results...

yeah this award ceremony went great thanx 4 titles :flower:

waiting to hear more from u.. thanx for sharing these wonderful ideas

thanx 4 ur kind words here r few more

*as U know Lala's topic in Islam section Darse hadees is topic of the year...still he is continuing it so I reqest U to pin it...

* Any new topic in celebration section which is abt any members b'day must be pinned 4 a week coz its easy 4 us to know who is celebrating his/her b'day today..I mean whoz b'day is lattest

*Wana ask U one question If we hv choice to edit our posts/topic then y don't we hv choice to edit or correct our topic's title(coz sumtimes there r few spelling mistakes)

*The duration 2 post any reply is 30 secs.( I mean next reply)

I think its bit long coz in image section & in games section its 2 long 2 wait & count 30 secs...if possible then plz reduce it coz I always get that msg :(

*One more thing well I'm not rude here but politely saying that our mods must hv any monthly meeting & they must revive old good topics again...we hv many good topics in recycle bin y don't they revive it but must hv to delete all off topic discussion & spamming...if its not possible then they must post it as a new topic & just mention the member's name who posted it...same they applied in smile section on daily bases they post best joke of cy & select previous good jokes

which r really good but nobody bother to read it...mods can also do that in image section

thats all 4 now Hope to get back again whenever I hv some more ideas :)

I hv an idea abt chat room... is it possible to fix or open that one only 4 cy forums members not 4 everybody & stangers...we all regular members & few regular members in chat room who r very nice they all have any code number by which they enter this room...Its my suggestion only coz I hv no idea abt these chat room coz I hv never been there but I wud luv to chat these regular members who r active in forum :)

Edited by sanum

as U know Lala's topic in Islam section Darse hadees is topic of the year...still he is continuing it so I reqest U to pin it...

done..

Any new topic in celebration section which is abt any members b'day must be pinned 4 a week coz its easy 4 us to know who is celebrating his/her b'day today..I mean whoz b'day is lattest

All the moderators can do that or we will do that, but if we are missing some topics to be pinned, just PM us.

Wana ask U one question If we hv choice to edit our posts/topic then y don't we hv choice to edit or correct our topic's title(coz sumtimes there r few spelling mistakes)

i will try, meanwhile u can request modz or me to correct these errors

The duration 2 post any reply is 30 secs.( I mean next reply)

I think its bit long coz in image section & in games section its 2 long 2 wait & count 30 secs...if possible then plz reduce it coz I always get that msg

reduced to 10sec... its merely there to avoid server load and duplicate posts

about ur last idea, yes moderators can make a note of this and can do so, but u know wht, moderators are also bzy like me and you and its a hard job to find the topics and re-open then and get interesting posts from the old topics lying in the recycle bin...

but its possible... well i got a gr8 idea why not start a new topic where the topic starter will pick one interesting topic from the old ones, every day?

how bout that? and u can be the first one to do tht..

yes chat room can be opened for limited users .... but i am working on to fix a few things so that chat room can be opened for all users :) :)

u'll just have to wait..

Asim Zeeshan

P.S. waiting for more suggestions from u and from everyone

1st of all thanx alot 4 ur quick response & including new sections & thanx 4 everything which U hv done :flower: U r really kind & good,caring Admin thanxxxxxxxxx

but its possible... well i got a gr8 idea why not start a new topic where the topic starter will pick one interesting topic from the old ones, every day?

how bout that? and u can be the first one to do tht..

I'm ready to do that...don't U know there is only me who is doing this & almost every post is posted by me ..not only all new topics r posted by me infact all replies r also by me in these topics :lol: I'msure this time I'll get most regular member award :P

I got an idea & my one post is ready regarding ur great idea ...I'll post it soon lets see what will be the result :)

P.S. waiting for more suggestions from u and from everyone

me here again with new demands :P

*Ur &Waqas names r always display on board/index on green colour & others black & white :( which made me bit complexed ;) I also want to see my & all members names in different colours...4 this I hv suggestion here...

Y don't U give different colours 4 different members,like any specific colour 4 mods.any other different colour 4 regular member, 4 newbies that must b black & white & when they'll reach on member or sum limited posts it automatically changed in any colour...so many diff colour 4 different members groups...any other colour 4 5 heart members etc

I want to see whole cy colourful na :D

*There must b different forum/sec 4 polling coz no one really gives importance 2 polls in guftgu sections...if U'll do that then there r few posts abt poll then plz must move all these there...

*There r few topics which won't need many replies or go long in guftgu section so we must hv 1 more section ...which is 4 messages,missing sumone,talashe gumshoda note or abt any problem,

any help,any quiry & solution...wanna know any quick solution & loking & searching anything etc

Thats all 4 now

Edited by sanum

sanum apo >> nice suggestions.app community rainbow hoo gi. :P

and ADMINZ thankx alot for everything that u guys do here.

Nice Suggestions By Sanum :yes:

Raiha & Sawaira thax alot :flower:

Raiha>>> rainbow tabhi hogi jab Admin yahan aaein gay aur ghor farmain gay :D abhi tu sirf khawab dekho :sleep:

but stillllllll no response from their sides :( where r our Admins ?

here r few more :D

*Old topics in image section when we open them they an't opening now :banghead: we can't see any image :(

not all but few of them ..The reason that I think is from where these images hv been uploaded maybe these sites hv been finished thats y we can't see these images anymore ...the thing is when we hv this uploading facility in image section then Y don't we hv that in other sections...Y don't U make it in all sections?Y do we need any other sites 4 this purpose when we hv our own :)

If it is not possible to make it in all section or whole CY then Y don't U make up any system in which we can upload pics direct from there & post it in any section...

one more thing is it possible to increase its size which is bit limited here

*if we hv girl section here then we must hv boys section 2 coz we must hv equal rites :D

* can U do me a favour plzz... in girls section I hv posted one wrong post can U delete it :( one more question Y we don't hv this choice to delete our topics by ourself

waiting 4 ur response :) BTW where r U :unsure:

Edited by sanum

:yes:

i think u should do that with the images

c0z there r soem posts that were posted b4 i came here and i wanna see them but i cant. :(

yeah sanum is again right coz ye images post kernay ka kam bara mushkil ha aur naye anay walay members k liye kafe mushkil hoti ha.....khas tor say wo log jo k computer field say taluq nahi rekhtay unko image tags batana..... kafe mushkil kam ha... meray khayal say bhi her section main image computer say upload kernay ka option hona chahye kaisay k image gallery main ha :rolleyes: :angel:

Plz one more favour :) its 4 all newbies

plz post one topic in which U can guide all newbies how to reply & post any image from other sites & how to use these quote ,image,http buttons

coz when I was new I didn't now how 2 do that & till now so many newbies ask again & again how to post any image here....just post that topic in urdu & english or say it to all mods they will post it in all sections & that post must be pinned

Thanxxxxxxx :flower:

yeah sanum is again right coz ye images post kernay ka kam bara mushkil ha aur naye anay walay members k liye kafe mushkil hoti ha.....khas tor say wo log jo k computer field say taluq nahi rekhtay unko image tags batana..... kafe mushkil kam ha... meray khayal say bhi her section main image computer say upload kernay ka option hona chahye kaisay k image gallery main ha  :rolleyes:  :angel:

Sawaira es k liye mera suggestion kesa hay k atleast ek topic zaroor esa ho jahan ye sab guide kiya jaey...jahan sab mention ho k avatar.signature,images sab ko kesey use kea jaey :)

Aaslam O Alikum

Dear Admins me here again with new comments & suggestions...hope our Admin Asim is perfectly alright now :flower:

Allah aap ko hamesha healthy & aabad rakhay Ameen

ok lets start

1)Education section is totally ignored & has not been noticed maybe its in guftgu section & part of it...

that is a section (EDUCation) where we post some informative & nice articles & few good topics r already there

this is a section & all these topics won't need discussion & so many replies but only need to post topics

so I request U to seperate it from guftgu section & rename it

must mention share her any informative,forward & interest mail/article...

Guftgu means something which need discussion & only 4

guftgu...

There r few members/newbies which r only interested in reading rather than replying & maybe they won't understand

roman urdu its easy 4 them to join that section

2)well I don't hv any proper word 4 that even I don't know how to explain :banghead: but I hope U guyz understand what I want 2 say...

can U make any window in forum index which tells us abt fresh & new topics which posted on that date in every section..coz its really hard to notice ...same window in small size which is in coolyar.com telling us abt fresh replies...I hope u understand :)

3) can U plz add these emoticons here salam,w'salm & allah Hafiz..I hv them but don't know how to send U can I post it here ..its in urdu...

4)can U guyz or mods do me a favour plzzzzzzz

I 4got to write a word With in PLG's interview ..will U kindly

do it 4 me & as U all know our member MHN has changed his nick & he is KAshif Khan now so plz kindly change my topic's title (interview wid MHN into interview wid ashif Khan)

Than a lot :flower:

eagirly waiting 4 ur response & reply B)

Assalam-0-alaikum dear Admin

Hope so u r fine

when i m going to shair-o-shayri section then mujay laga ke Es tera nahi hona chaye coz jab be koi post kerta hai new Poem ya yah koi shair or any thing about sharyi tou new topic bana perta hai

Kyon ik Ik sapreat Topics hon jis main Alag alag type ker hon

jus like

URÐU POETRY (For All Urdu poems)

LOVE ( Jis main Srif Love say Related Poem hon )

POET CAFE (For Add ur own poerty Here)

FRIENDSHIP (All about FRIENDSHIP)

Agher yeh 4 Topics Bana ker pinned ker dain tou Phir kesi ko be har bar Alag Say topic nahi bana paray ga Mostly Es he type ke poem hoti hian jo post ki jati hian i think or hum sab ki post eassy read ker saktay hain Or ik Luk be achi ho jahay gi Or her koi Eassy post ker sakay ga :)

i hope so u will gimme gud responce i waitng for u r replay

Take care of u rself Bye :)

I have a suggestion .. i believe we need a section for fitness/Health .. sub forum or something .. so that i can post relative stuff there instead of guftugu...what ya say?