CooLYar Forums - A Friendly Community by CooLYar
Maliha khan

Cy Chat Get Together

Salam all.. !

Hope u all are doing great.. So as you all can see from the picture what we are up to.. We all just wanted to make Chat room go active again this Newyear .. Special thanks goes to Smiling heart as he gave me this idea .. Thanks for Munib for making this Picture.. So guys tell your friends about it.. Whenever u come online here at forum be online there as well.. We are just trying it and we need u all to help Us .. We want our old members as well to come here again .. By just ignoring all the confrontations and be with Cy as they were before.. Whoever contact with the old members kindly ask them to come here just for sake of Cy only.. :hug: You can say Its just a Cy Chat Get together :yippee:

P.S We are just doing it because we Love Cy nothing more then that. :cool:

Thanku. :flower4u:

Waiting for your Feedback

post-11651-0-56844900-1325253908_thumb.jpg

Edited by Maliha khan

wonderful idea maliha , i am for it. we had a similar chat session probably on some eid a couple of years ago. indeed it would be pleasure to be in company with all.....catch up with those who havent been frequenting cy ..

may i suggest you announce an appropriate time .. a time which is reasonably convenient for all.

I suggest tomorrow we better patch up at 6 pm as it is holiday as well.. You guys could help me by suggesting time which is convenient for all in the week days. :wink:

M waiting for ur opinions.. :hug:

So lets celebrate Cy's birthday and New Year together tomorrow at 6 pm (PST) :victory:

Edited by Maliha khan

imi khud tu online aye nahi thay :boxing:

Anyways it was nice talking in chat room after long :blush:

nice idea Ms. Maliha . I read your this post only today the 7th of january -12 at 12.18 pm .( my time )

Though very late,yet so nice of you , that an attempt has been initiated to revive CY chat.

Thanks..

Amaan i know its too late now But its Never too late for anything :victory:

Well will try to work on this more .. We are also trying to reactivate the Cy's Radio again with the help of Admin..Inshallah Tanha will entertain us soon. :clap:

Okay!!.... I saw today!.... thank's to remove the chating bar!... that's was really unlike!!!..............

ohh yea post mainay kyu ni dekhi??? mainay tu miss kar di big get together :sad:

khair koi ni.. ab next kab hai MK? :biggrin:

btw aj wala time perfect hai... i think for everyone wo time match hota hai... like Pak time between 8-10pm i think? (just my opinion)

aww yeh tu mera name hai upside.gif

whn is the next get together

i think we should discuss.gif have one this weekend

mujhay shama ati hai tum elaan karo :p

fight.gif

yeah ab kuch din aur ghaain rahain gai :laughing: