CooLYar Forums - A Friendly Community by CooLYar
Sign in to follow this  
Gul_E_HayaT

Handling Rishtas

Hello Gals , my first topic in this section is that

-How do you handle with proposals?

-If you got too many rishtas coming or been visiting ,

how do you handle with it?how do you reject ?

-Have you ever rejected someone ? Yes How ,No why?

looking for interesting replies, be open gals :p

lolz aham aham girl whts going on happy.png well

rishtas is soemthing your parents deal with and ....personally i have lifet everything on my parents

they are the right people to think good about you

even i dun knw whts good for me

having too many rishtas is not soemthing very good or bad ....having the perfect person in your life is the best part

later coz it will make ur life happier aswell as parents ko bi sakoon aur khushi hasil hogi :)

believe me sometimes people who are stupid like me say oh parents dun knw anything believe me thy knw everything

they knw u inside out .....i dun kwn whether people will agree with me or not

but leave it wth ur parents ......thy will choose the best for you just tell em wht u like and wht u dun like :laughing:

dua for all you girls out thr coz its quite a nervous moment whn someone asks for you upside.gif

dua karain k aap ko izzat krnay wala sathi milai na k pyaar krnay wala

bcz izzat hogi tu pyaar khud bakhud hoga izzat nae tu kuch bi nae happy.png

sorry line sai hat gae thi asusuall tease.gif

Well its all depend on You and urs family 1st.. you ve to kw abt your parents opinion..wht they wants..

than if u like someone..and you want to marry wid him/her

discuses it ..wid ur parents.

hmm..wel ve know idea..but u kw aj kal mostly log status ko dekhty hain.

.even our parents want kay achay khandan ma rishta hoo..khap na hoo...Family ma honi chahay all tht...etc

how do you handle with it?how do you reject?

Wel..if u ve already one whom u like and planed to live wid him/her

..no handling and rejections.... u ve to convince ur parents.simple!

Hello Gals , my first topic in this section is that

shoked pagal hai kya mere liye agye

so mein

uuf 1 aur rishta ...mujhe kabhi reject karni ki zarorat he nahi parte bhai pehle kardete hai

takreban 13 rishte rewject ho vhuke resone r many...

lolz aham aham girl whts going on happy.png well

rishtas is soemthing your parents deal with and ....personally i have lifet everything on my parents

they are the right people to think good about you

having too many rishtas is not soemthing very good or bad ....having the perfect person in your life is the best part

later coz it will make ur life happier aswell as parents ko bi sakoon aur khushi hasil hogi :)

believe me sometimes people who are stupid like me say oh parents dun knw anything believe me thy knw everything

they knw u inside out .....i dun kwn whether people will agree with me or not

but leave it wth ur parents ......thy will choose the best for you just tell em wht u like and wht u dun like laughing.gif

dua for all you girls out thr coz its quite a nervous moment whn someone asks for you upside.gif

dua karain k aap ko izzat krnay wala sathi milai na k pyaar krnay wala

bcz izzat hogi tu pyaar khud bakhud hoga izzat nae tu kuch bi nae happy.png

sorry line sai hat gae thi asusuall tease.gif

Some one out there very much Mama's and Dada's kid :p

You said

How come? dun u have mind? dun u have desires? Dun you go to uni,work, out, meet people ?

In this case, if u dun know what is right or wrong for you thn how would you get married to someone unknown whom you never met?

Well, I do agree to bring your parents in but not like 100% on them, if you have find someone who meets your choice and you think your parents 'll accept him then there is nothing wrong with it. As, in today's world ,you cnt leave all on your parents off course cz your parents lived in different life style , diff time but you are current advance generation , you know what is right and wrong for you,may be they will still think the same as they used to in their own time. Again , i 'll say it depends at the parents how liberal they are.

Well its all depend on You and urs family 1st.. you ve to kw abt your parents opinion..wht they wants..

than if u like someone..and you want to marry wid him/her

discuses it ..wid ur parents.

hmm..wel ve know idea..but u kw aj kal mostly log status ko dekhty hain.

.even our parents want kay achay khandan ma rishta hoo..khap na hoo...Family ma honi chahay all tht...etc

how do you handle with it?how do you reject?

Wel..if u ve already one whom u like and planed to live wid him/her

..no handling and rejections.... u ve to convince ur parents.simple!

Chinky, you do make sense, very much straight forward.

shoked pagal hai kya mere liye agye

so mein

uuf 1 aur rishta ...mujhe kabhi reject karni ki zarorat he nahi parte bhai pehle kardete hai

takreban 13 rishte rewject ho vhuke resone r many...

looool you are funny :)

How come? dun u have mind? dun u have desires? Dun you go to uni,work, out, meet people ?

In this case, if u dun know what is right or wrong for you thn how would you get married to someone unknown whom you never met?

Well, I do agree to bring your parents in but not like 100% on them, if you have find someone who meets your choice and you think your parents 'll accept him then there is nothing wrong with it. As, in today's world ,you cnt leave all on your parents off course cz your parents lived in different life style , diff time but you are current advance generation , you know what is right and wrong for you,may be they will still think the same as they used to in their own time. Again , i 'll say it depends at the parents how liberal they are.

wow i calssify this as rude reply.....u gota respect others opinion girl ...u asked for u got it this doesnt mean u start saying do u have mind do u have this or do u have tht ......u are diff u wud prefer someone wth ur choice ....but m diff i tk my parents opinion in everythng .....coz whn i didnt i realised how bad it is and it was ......going uni and meeting people is totally diff thing ........blv me the amount of people i deal wth in one day i thnk aap week mein bi nae krtay hogai so i do have an idea k aaj kal kya chal rahah hai ......parents lived in diff style in diff generation but at the end of the day thy have more experience thn us aur uunhain zada pata hota hai logon ka coz woh hum sai zada deal kr chukay hotay hain especially mothers .......and being liberal if it is to let ur children do wht ever thy want even if it is wrong so sorry my parenrs are not liberal bcz thy will tell me listen girl u are wrong here if u wud do it this way u will get better results and honest jab bi zidd ki hai ulta hi hota hai .....yeah everyone has desires but mine are diff .........mine are not soemthign i like mine desires are more like wht ppl will think whn i iwll tk this step....and hw its gona effect us .....i live in uk and blv me yahan log waisay hi hain jaisay pak mein hota hain dossron ki aik baat ko raai ka pahar bnana apna farz smjhtay hain so it is important to mk sure how u carry urself coz ur showing a whole family behind u ..........

again am sorry agar zara harsh reply kia .....thts wht iam

I think we have to be very open minded abt this topic as no one will give u same type of replies. Sab ke different opinions hote hain...some ppl blv in love marriages and others prefer their parents decisions. smile.png

I am also like you Rainbow... I hold my parents opinion in high regard. Its true tht our generation is different and advanced but think abt it...the basic qualities tht u wuld want in a spouse...i dun think wo zamanay ke saath change hoti hai....ke apka spouse loving ho, caring ho, honest ...wagaira wagaira....im sure our moms had wanted same....

there have been a lot of times when i decided to do something against my mom's wishes even after she warned me abt it....and it has always backfired.... and i do mean "always".....so I totally blv tht ur parents know u inside and out ... and in this matter... jo ke puri life ka sawal hai...i cant take chances...

ya sure if u like someone ...get the families involved....but u have to keep in mind tht at the end of the day...its not just 2 ppl getting married....its two families.... if they dun feel comfortable with u or with ur family....tu its gona be a problem....

but as I said....its not a right or rong answer wala question....its all abt personal preference biggrin.png

but ya aik cheez zaroor hai... its also imp to have open communication with ur parents... if u dun like a rishta...u have to let them know...cuz hum yehi sochtay hain ke they wont understand and blah blah but blv me parents wuld never want bad for their kids.... if u tell them they will listen ... flower4u.gif

• Like 1

hmmm kafi achi behas chal rahi hay biggrin.png ...

well at the end of the day which ever makes u and ur family most happy would be the best thing.. it doesnt matter if its love arrange or wht ever kind of marriage it is.. if unfortunately doesnt work out for some unfortunate ones as it does happen and it can happen in both cases i mean love or arrange.. and then u cnt really blame either one.. .. yes parents alwasy choses the best for u... theere is no doubt on tht.. but each individual has differnet houghts and personlaity and view .. har koi har kisi ke sath understand nahin kar pata .. so u have to keep in this mind.. also like mano said its not about 2 indivdials its 2 familes and she is absuoltely right on tht one.. offocurse thats not the only factor and this might not be the factor that affect u specificaly since each indivdial is differnt.. so we cant really make one offcial and perfect decios as to whts best for u..

So i say which ever works best for u.. is simply the perfect choice.. i mean agar app khoosh hogay to automaticlayy ur parents will be happy.. and ur fmaily and so on... jahan pe sab khooshili agree hon aur aram se reh saktay hon to woh love marraige ho ya arrange marrigae ho it would simply be the best for U.. so u cant really chose one over the other and like i said each indiviual/ family is differnet and we should respect each others opion and thought

PEACE OUT tongue.png

wasnt this topic for girls ......mellow.png

wow i calssify this as rude reply.....u gota respect others opinion girl ...u asked for u got it this doesnt mean u start saying do u have mind do u have this or do u have tht ......u are diff u wud prefer someone wth ur choice ....but m diff i tk my parents opinion in everythng .....coz whn i didnt i realised how bad it is and it was ......going uni and meeting people is totally diff thing ........blv me the amount of people i deal wth in one day i thnk aap week mein bi nae krtay hogai so i do have an idea k aaj kal kya chal rahah hai ......parents lived in diff style in diff generation but at the end of the day thy have more experience thn us aur uunhain zada pata hota hai logon ka coz woh hum sai zada deal kr chukay hotay hain especially mothers .......and being liberal if it is to let ur children do wht ever thy want even if it is wrong so sorry my parenrs are not liberal bcz thy will tell me listen girl u are wrong here if u wud do it this way u will get better results and honest jab bi zidd ki hai ulta hi hota hai .....yeah everyone has desires but mine are diff .........mine are not soemthign i like mine desires are more like wht ppl will think whn i iwll tk this step....and hw its gona effect us .....i live in uk and blv me yahan log waisay hi hain jaisay pak mein hota hain dossron ki aik baat ko raai ka pahar bnana apna farz smjhtay hain so it is important to mk sure how u carry urself coz ur showing a whole family behind u ..........

again am sorry agar zara harsh reply kia .....thts wht iam

That wasn't a rude reply lol i was quite surprised and annoyed to see someone putting all in parents, your reply didn't tell what you want.

wasnt this topic for girls ......mellow.png

You know boys like to get involved :p let him in.

hmmm kafi achi behas chal rahi hay biggrin.png ...

well at the end of the day which ever makes u and ur family most happy would be the best thing.. it doesnt matter if its love arrange or wht ever kind of marriage it is.. if unfortunately doesnt work out for some unfortunate ones as it does happen and it can happen in both cases i mean love or arrange.. and then u cnt really blame either one.. .. yes parents alwasy choses the best for u... theere is no doubt on tht.. but each individual has differnet houghts and personlaity and view .. har koi har kisi ke sath understand nahin kar pata .. so u have to keep in this mind.. also like mano said its not about 2 indivdials its 2 familes and she is absuoltely right on tht one.. offocurse thats not the only factor and this might not be the factor that affect u specificaly since each indivdial is differnt.. so we cant really make one offcial and perfect decios as to whts best for u..

So i say which ever works best for u.. is simply the perfect choice.. i mean agar app khoosh hogay to automaticlayy ur parents will be happy.. and ur fmaily and so on... jahan pe sab khooshili agree hon aur aram se reh saktay hon to woh love marraige ho ya arrange marrigae ho it would simply be the best for U.. so u cant really chose one over the other and like i said each indiviual/ family is differnet and we should respect each others opion and thought

PEACE OUT tongue.png

Best reply! you are talking about both , the individual and their parents rather only parents.

I think we have to be very open minded abt this topic as no one will give u same type of replies. Sab ke different opinions hote hain...some ppl blv in love marriages and others prefer their parents decisions. smile.png

I am also like you Rainbow... I hold my parents opinion in high regard. Its true tht our generation is different and advanced but think abt it...the basic qualities tht u wuld want in a spouse...i dun think wo zamanay ke saath change hoti hai....ke apka spouse loving ho, caring ho, honest ...wagaira wagaira....im sure our moms had wanted same....

there have been a lot of times when i decided to do something against my mom's wishes even after she warned me abt it....and it has always backfired.... and i do mean "always".....so I totally blv tht ur parents know u inside and out ... and in this matter... jo ke puri life ka sawal hai...i cant take chances...

ya sure if u like someone ...get the families involved....but u have to keep in mind tht at the end of the day...its not just 2 ppl getting married....its two families.... if they dun feel comfortable with u or with ur family....tu its gona be a problem....

but as I said....its not a right or rong answer wala question....its all abt personal preference biggrin.png

but ya aik cheez zaroor hai... its also imp to have open communication with ur parents... if u dun like a rishta...u have to let them know...cuz hum yehi sochtay hain ke they wont understand and blah blah but blv me parents wuld never want bad for their kids.... if u tell them they will listen ... flower4u.gif

Well, I belv in what you said it bounds 2 families not only 2 people but your choice must be asked not only your parents. In this case, if your parents asked you , go and get married to someone back home who is un-educated would you do? Off course not, so U cn't listen your parents. What i believe is you and your parents both agree rather you agreeing only or your parents agreeing.

yeah and mess the whole thing happy.png

That wasn't a rude reply lol i was quite surprised and annoyed to see someone putting all in parents, your reply didn't tell what you want.

nope i got angry :p coz tht was my oipnion .......and u said mind nae yeh nae woh nae upside.gif

Remember,end of the day you are the one who has to live not your parents so be careful !

parenst bura faisla nae krtay kasam sai and back home mein sab jaahil nae hotay

parhay likhay cool kisam k banday bi hotay hain :wink: jaisay k engineers :wink:

yeah and mess the whole thing happy.png

nope i got angry :p coz tht was my oipnion .......and u said mind nae yeh nae woh nae upside.gif

He better not mess here cz he must remember it's a girly section.

acha acha,aap kay pass sab kuch hai :p

parenst bura faisla nae krtay kasam sai and back home mein sab jaahil nae hotay

parhay likhay cool kisam k banday bi hotay hain wink.png jaisay k engineers wink.png

I just supposed if its an un-edu people then you 'll never guna listen your mama and papa.

lfmao , now you insisting me to get married from back home :Nahi:

Best reply! you are talking about both , the individual and their parents rather only parents.

hahah so u agree at the end tht boys have the most brain :tease:... Dnt wanna start a war lol hahah so dnt take it seriously gals hahah biggrin.png

nae at the end of the day its ur choice whr u marry and who u marry but

just make sure k its like once in ur life shadi aik bar hoti hai bar bar nae.......so make sure k sab theek

ho na k kuch ghalat ho jae agay ja kr coz u cnt really turst a guy who u really love or who loves who

love shove is just ......one stupid thing....... reality is quite bitter ....

shadi is not about u 2 ppl .......u gna make a new generaion agay ja kr so make

sure its a good one

Edited by Rainbow

and yeah i have evrythng ....dil gurda damagh mind ......:p zubaan gaz bhar ki :laughing:

nae at the end of the day its ur choice whr u marry and who u marry but

just make sure k its like once in ur life shadi aik bar hoti hai bar bar nae.......so make sure k sab theek

ho na k kuch ghalat ho jae agay ja kr coz u cnt really turst a guy who u really love or who loves who

love shove is just ......one stupid thing....... reality is quite bitter ....

shadi is not about u 2 ppl .......u gna make a new generaion agay ja kr so make

sure its a good one

Love shove is not stupid thing at all ohmy.png