CooLYar Forums - A Friendly Community by CooLYar
Gul_E_HayaT

A Man Younger Than You

Is it wise getting married to a man younger than you? Lets say 2 years difference .

Marriage is understanding, it depends on two people how they think for it.

They say , age is just a number, it all depends how you take it. Some people they are 40 year old but the way they think or behave its more like a 20yr old guy. At the same time , you 'll end up at seeing a 20yr old well mannered, responsible guy and much more mature and serious in personality then 40 year old.It's all about the mentality.

Also when it comes to love ,anything would work.

Let's say if you are 23year old and the guy you want to get married to is 21yr old, how would you respond ?

jitna bi mature ho ..... he will be a kidco one day blv me ....

they have no idea of life ..........they act all cool but they are not

well! agreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed....... I dont mind at all... coz i know i m so matured enough.. wesy b age doenot matter i blv

muhabbat dilse hotee hai ... age se nhee....care dil se hotee hai paisey se nhee..... again relationship is not a business deal....its sumthing which happens..withoput considering..age...money....shakl.....etc

by the way aqal ka age se kia wasta .... kuch logon ko 60 saal aqal nhee atee.... everybody if try can found such ppl around....

lolz well u got ur own way of thinking and i got mine......no one is talking abou shakal and paisa ......

young guys are bit jald baaz thy take thigs seriusly in a click and then

they realise ooops wasnt suppose to do tht ............and yeah they are big headed aswell laugh.png

well ! ucant talk in general ...i dont think so..age matters for response......i know ppl in the age of 50-60 having 5-6 kids thinking they made mistak getting married to each other .....if u look at statistics..u wud know...

hahaha now this a point actually every man thinks after like 30 years he made a mistake and

sometimes even less thn tht .....so ab aap nay khud bola men think like tht :laughing:

this means thy cant take responsibility

Edited by Rainbow

i m talking abt couples..... then if u think they think after 30 years....hw long uwana wait to become men mature???

men are never mature blv me ......

they always depend on their other half to be mature and thts the reality

it means u agree age doesnot matter...........lolxxxx

age does matter ........why ppl go for younger girls ??

bilkul aisey heee jaisey girls go for elder guys...........dunya bhari hoye hai stupids se :P

jab log rishta latay hain tu why thy go for 19 or 20 years old aur jis k liye rishta hota hai he is like 30 odd

............i thnk its more like our environment....

coz ppl demending k matured larka chahye... jaisey AAP ooper fermaa rahi theen :P

but larki bi choti chaya takay bhoori ki chaap na lagay uus par k haaw budhi bahoo lai aaye aap tu

Gul-e-Hayat

Let me not b a part of debate between dear laraib & dainee regarding ur question. My perception is , that if we take ur question in a reverse way ?

I mean the girl is younger to boy ..by 2 years , 3 years , 4 yea rs or more ? And i say such is a usual thing in asian society, precisely in our society.

Dear Hayat , if the boy is younger than the boy by 2 years or so , it hardly matters , if they like each other , and are matured enough to decide the

matter between themselves.

So Dear GUL-E-HAYAT , go ahead , if it pertains to you......

i knw btu we gotta remember humaray haan sirf hum 2 tum 2 nae hota ............in aisans marriage is between 2 families

u gota agree wth this

Edited by Rainbow

this is girls mindset...lerka matured ho....otherwsie age nvr matter nor for guy niether girls...

Dear laraib

What asians say or do rightly or wrongly can not b a law for world. Times have changed .Thinking has changed. Not if i take the Hayats question in a very lighter way

let me put it this way :-

If the husband is eleder to wife ( usual asian way adopted )....the end result at ripe age will be the wife will live a widowed life till her natural end.

And if the wife is older in age to her husband ( Hayats subject under debate ),the end result at ripe age will be reverse, meaning husband will live a life of a widower

Dear laraib

Yeah in olden times , marriages were between two families , but not now, becoz times have changed.Now it is hum -2 aur hamare -2

In further reply to the main question of Dear Hayat , let me again say but in a lighter way as :-

If husband is younger to wife , the end result ........ he may ...... live a life...... of a.... widower.... at some point of time if all goes natural

AND

if wife is younger to husband , the end result might be reverse ,

lol.gif lo aur sunoooooooooooooo

Dear laraib

If the husband is eleder to wife ( usual asian way adopted )....the end result at ripe age will be the wife will live a widowed life till her natural end.

And if the wife is older in age to her husband ( Hayats subject under debate ),the end result at ripe age will be reverse, meaning husband will live a life of a widower

blink.pngblink.png

whn u will be getting married wud u be thinkign same way k pehlay meri woh mar jae ya mein mar jaoon kya ho gaya hai amaan upside.gif

Dear laraib

Yeah in olden times , marriages were between two families , but not now, becoz times have changed.Now it is hum -2 aur hamare -2

In further reply to the main question of Dear Hayat , let me again say but in a lighter way as :-

If husband is younger to wife , the end result ........ he may ...... live a life...... of a.... widower.... at some point of time if all goes natural

AND

if wife is younger to husband , the end result might be reverse ,

u see time never changes its us people who change yeah i agree with now its different...........but it also depends on the way u n me have been brought up

the way we live with our parents we see our chachoo mamoos phupi .......and thy do leave an imapct on our life we do try to follow them

i saw my cousins getting married k baray decide krtay

thay aur choton sai pooch laitay thay ...........which i thnk is the best way ....baki chota bara hona yeh nae k aap yeh socho k pehlay widow kaun hoga

tauba wud u like to marry an older girl.....and she dies and then u living ur last days on ur own .....and kids busy with their own kids .....bcz if the time

is changed now ...uss time tk jab u k bachon k bahcy hon gai time au rzada change hoga

Edited by Rainbow