CooLYar Forums - A Friendly Community by CooLYar
Gul_E_HayaT

A Man Younger Than You

yup.....sometime. nhee mot of the time.....luv storis got flop.....thats why i hate luv

Love makes u gud looser

absolutely.....................quote of the day.

:laughing:

meko koi smjh nhi aai sary topic mae ho kya rha hy,,, thory bhht k ilawa sary comments ooper sy guzr gy :blink:

No problem, everyone is welcomed to join in with different perception. We are all different people and we have different views.

I agree with you when you said its all about how two people get on with each other but I disagree why cast should matter? Well in my family, we dun prefer cast so not a big headache like yes we are Chuhadrys and we want chuhadrys or raja etc that is all stupidity.

Colour should matter when it comes to race, English,black, Arab,Pakistani etc but it should matter when it comes to gora chitta colour in one community just say Asian Pakistani.

When I mentioned 21st century , I was expecting people to come up with at least some new stuff but some didn't. I never said to run away and go against your family. Obviously ,if you like someone and he/she has got all things in them which you demand thn I am sure your family woun't have any problem with that.

Yeah more thn 2 years difference is a bad idea but only 2 years isn't. Mostly young boy and older girl event happens in love marriages and due to the love, both of them 'll never regret and yes they would must have thought before taking any further step in such case. When a guy younger thn you is in love with you, he 'll never regret and woun't think for younger girl. And dun forget , they say younger boys love you and respect you more thn older guys and they are sweet.

smile.png I think you misunderstood me...I am of the same opinion that cast should not matter... arai, chaudhry, rajput...etc.... why do people get into such details? At the end of the day we are all human beings... I also believe personally...tht race like English (white), Black, Arab, etc...should not matter either...as long as both husband and wife are Muslims... two people can come from two different backgrounds and live happily ... I have a lot of desi friends who married either a convert gora or black or an arab... and they are very happy... ofcourse this requires for both families to be open-minded and accepting of different types of people... I think when it comes to race..family opinion is very important...becuz u dun want ur kids to be detached from their grandparents and cousins, etc. later on in life (if you married someone outside of ur race against their will)

So ya, tht's my opinion smile.png

Edited by Maano

well, there is a reason, lots of experience and of course certain wisdom behind a girl being younger in age to her life partner. The glue that holds a marriage together is its intimate part and of course herein lies the answer. Women tend to look older physically when compared to men of same age....... so, the intimacy begins to be affected as men tend to grow younger (mentally) with age.

Yes this is debatable, but not all relationships are ideal so it pretty much holds ; in all good probability, there would always exist a chance of such a marriage being affected in such a case'

smile.png I think you misunderstood me...I am of the same opinion that cast should not matter... arai, chaudhry, rajput...etc.... why do people get into such details? At the end of the day we are all human beings... I also believe personally...tht race like English (white), Black, Arab, etc...should not matter either...as long as both husband and wife are Muslims... two people can come from two different backgrounds and live happily ... I have a lot of desi friends who married either a convert gora or black or an arab... and they are very happy... ofcourse this requires for both families to be open-minded and accepting of different types of people... I think when it comes to race..family opinion is very important...becuz u dun want ur kids to be detached from their grandparents and cousins, etc. later on in life (if you married someone outside of ur race against their will)

So ya, tht's my opinion smile.png

Yes all the above issues shouldn't be counted in marriages and Yes I am a bit against when it comes to get married out of the race but not a big deal if it is Asian Pakistani.

well, there is a reason, lots of experience and of course certain wisdom behind a girl being younger in age to her life partner. The glue that holds a marriage together is its intimate part and of course herein lies the answer. Women tend to look older physically when compared to men of same age....... so, the intimacy begins to be affected as men tend to grow younger (mentally) with age.

Yes this is debatable, but not all relationships are ideal so it pretty much holds ; in all good probability, there would always exist a chance of such a marriage being affected in such a case'

Look at zero size ladies these days, females are being very much active when it comes to keep themselves physically fit.

And no doubt, females are ahead in maturity thn men.

Love makes u gud looser

It doesn't only makes you a loser ,it makes you much more stronger!!!

• Like 1

agree but good looser means in life u knw how to deal with something whn u cant achieve it i remember oe of my frnd

he never lost anythng in life basically Allah was always in his favour ....and whn he went to do his drving test ........he failed gosh i have never seen a grown up lad crying like this

in my life the guy was shocked ........so if u loose someone u really cared about u wanted to spend ur life with it will teach u loads of stuff .....for future but m still

standing on my point kehna easy hai krna mushkil ..............farz kro i love someone younger thn me ...........he loves me too .....sab set ho jae ga

but our parents wt agree cos thy dot belong from this generation ..........they still back in 50's and 60's jahan larki ko larka nikah k baad dekhta

tha but i am glad my parents are still way more better as living in uk thy nevr thot of getting their bhateejay bhanajy here via their daughters by

getting them marreid to those boys

jab mein apnay bachon ki shadi karoon i wil tell thm k

muslim ho pakistani baki acha insan ho i wnt btoher with age zaat paat ,,,,

agree but good looser means in life u knw how to deal with something whn u cant achieve it i remember oe of my frnd

he never lost anythng in life basically Allah was always in his favour ....and whn he went to do his drving test ........he failed gosh i have never seen a grown up lad crying like this

in my life the guy was shocked ........so if u loose someone u really cared about u wanted to spend ur life with it will teach u loads of stuff .....for future but m still

standing on my point kehna easy hai krna mushkil ..............farz kro i love someone younger thn me ...........he loves me too .....sab set ho jae ga

but our parents wt agree cos thy dot belong from this generation ..........they still back in 50's and 60's jahan larki ko larka nikah k baad dekhta

tha but i am glad my parents are still way more better as living in uk thy nevr thot of getting their bhateejay bhanajy here via their daughters by

getting them marreid to those boys

I know mostly Pakistani parents still thinks the same.

Also, parents should consider kid's happiness as a big deal too where there daughter and son wants to get married, they 'll stay happy cz parents dun stay with you. In life, we try to do good for our parents for ourself, keep ourself nice in each way but when it comes to marriage dun be scared to stand for yourself, at this point if you let your parents a bit down ,its ok because you have been good all the way to the end now its your time.

Same as my parents , never forced us siblings for apnay and rishtadar stuff nither cast thing , I am very happy about that though.

At some point, I think my parents will better agreed with my choice else I 'll make them because I have been through a lot in love and giving up after so much struggle and effort is pure stupidity. I am not a waste , I am a creator of myself and my happiness :)

u are brave then i can do anythng but cant look upto my parents lol.........mere liyaya yehi kafi hoga k

thy dun marry me wth a wrong a person which i knw thy wnt upside.gif

u are brave then i can do anythng but cant look upto my parents lol.........mere liyaya yehi kafi hoga k

thy dun marry me wth a wrong a person which i knw thy wnt upside.gif

I am natty, a teaser and dumb loooooooooooooooool so they better. I have lived more for them , the way they wanted and living for next few years for them until i get married but when it comes to my marriage, leave it on me.

On the other side, I know if they go for someone else they 'll find me a better guy with my choice too so alright with that. I have already rejected 2 docs and one Accounting student. Here you go ,I think I 'll give my parents hard time regarding my marriage cz I am not an easy go person.

wow ... quite debate going on here... well i wanted to say some more things to...

first i have seen arraneg marrigae where guys is younger then girl .. and more then 2 years.. so its not love or arrange marrigae.. no body can prdeict the future so its uselss to argue the futre .. i mean u cant predict it ..sometime every things makes sense.. but it still doesnt work out...

2nd thing about family and parents.. well i would say it depends how much of a compromise u can make.. cuz if u cant put up to the compromise for ur family and ur parents.. u could eventually end up going against them.. and it will make things even more complicated.. possibly a divorce or the rest of ur life liviing unhappy and not satisfied and arguing with ur wife or husband depending on the case... zaroori nahin hay ke aesa ho.. but it could happen and then living ur rest of live blaming ... each person should knw how much they can put it up... cuz basically its like signing a contract.. and its not matter of days but for the rest of ur life.. so its not easy.. so before deciding whthere u should follow urself parents or ur own decsion .. think how much can u put up with the each situation

what i see is that now days personal happiness matters a lot.. cuz now days things are too open.. i mean compare to back in our parents time.. families were extremely conservitive.. ppl mind were consrvtitive as well.. since the whole societey followed the same rule.. therefore it didnt affected them as much..

and last thing frm islam perspective.. to be honest with u islam is the best religion and teaches and guide u for ur life with most fair possible way.. its us and our own personal wishes that makes things so complicated.. its natural to have them but it really make things complicated..

chal jhoootieetongue.png

wow ... quite debate going on here... well i wanted to say some more things to...

first i have seen arraneg marrigae where guys is younger then girl .. and more then 2 years.. so its not love or arrange marrigae.. no body can prdeict the future so its uselss to argue the futre .. i mean u cant predict it ..sometime every things makes sense.. but it still doesnt work out...

2nd thing about family and parents.. well i would say it depends how much of a compromise u can make.. cuz if u cant put up to the compromise for ur family and ur parents.. u could eventually end up going against them.. and it will make things even more complicated.. possibly a divorce or the rest of ur life liviing unhappy and not satisfied and arguing with ur wife or husband depending on the case... zaroori nahin hay ke aesa ho.. but it could happen and then living ur rest of live blaming ... each person should knw how much they can put it up... cuz basically its like signing a contract.. and its not matter of days but for the rest of ur life.. so its not easy.. so before deciding whthere u should follow urself parents or ur own decsion .. think how much can u put up with the each situation

what i see is that now days personal happiness matters a lot.. cuz now days things are too open.. i mean compare to back in our parents time.. families were extremely conservitive.. ppl mind were consrvtitive as well.. since the whole societey followed the same rule.. therefore it didnt affected them as much..

and last thing frm islam perspective.. to be honest with u islam is the best religion and teaches and guide u for ur life with most fair possible way.. its us and our own personal wishes that makes things so complicated.. its natural to have them but it really make things complicated..

So true, Its all about understanding and compromising , how much of a compromise one can make.

Personal happiness matters a lot thn anything because we human are being too selfish and learnt to live the way we want.

well..luv is another name of sacrifice..if u feel u can sacrifice..u can accept the weaknesses and can stay away things whome makeur luv irritated...then it can b asuccess story...but statistics r telling antoher story.....

since longhistory of humans reveals a very few luv stories in the history....but almost all of them were unsuccessfull...i mean tragic end...........but on the other hands population isgoingto meat 8 billion landmark soon..although they dont have any kind of luv behind...juss fate make them couple ..

Dear Hayat

I am not confused . i know ur gender , ur a female ( GOD bless you ). in ur post you simply asked for an opinion , and i gave mine, that is all.

. you did not ask for opinion based on religion . We live in modern age , and cant go back into a stone age ,. We must discuss things on logic

that is the purpose of a forum,.............Rest every one is free to pen down personal opinions/ observations ...............

lol when you call me Hayat , I get so manly feelings :o like as If I am a man , well I dun mind it , what else could be better thn this?

what i get from your message is like few people use religion as an excuse in modern world thn?

Dear Gul

I never use religion for such things. I quoted this word as a frend has penned down her opinion based on religion.

Regarding you earnest wish of being a guy rather than a miss .......well dear friend GUL , that too is no problem

Gender can be got changed , very easily........................( just kiding )

Dear Gul

I never use religion for such things. I quoted this word as a frend has penned down her opinion based on religion.

Regarding you earnest wish of being a guy rather than a miss .......well dear friend GUL , that too is no problem

Gender can be got changed , very easily........................( just kiding )

Dear Amaan , its not hard to get the gender changed any more :p

Lately found out, half of the males in Thailand change their sex changed, thy wana bee ladieZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Dear Amaan , its not hard to get the gender changed any more :p

Lately found out, half of the males in Thailand change their sex changed, thy wana bee ladieZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

haiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnn :blink::wacko:

oh hayat it is a news for me that thai's get sex changed from male to female

What can b the reason ?

Body on fire? Na na . It's about body being sold out, game of making money. It's because prostitution is legal in thailand. As you must have heard, Thai massage is famous in the world.Your accommodation provides you the service which includes the charges already. It's very much open to appeal for x in open environment there.