CooLYar Forums - A Friendly Community by CooLYar
Sign in to follow this  
sho_shweet

~Ramzan Oar Dosti~

Asslam o alykum,,, friends kesy haen sb??

child-ramadan-mubarak.gif

aaj rainbow oar mae soch rhy thy k ramzan to aa gya,,, to q na hum ramzan sy double double faaida utha sken,,, ramzan sy pehly apny tmaam naraz dostoon ko mana laen ,,, apni tmam lrraiyun ki muafi maang k dost bn jaaen,,,

Prophet MUHAMMAD (PBUH) said: "Man is influenced by the faith of his friends. Therefore, be careful of whom you associate with."

to islye hum ny ye topic start kiya ta k yahan sb users aa ker apny tmaam friends ko sorry bol skaen oar ramzan k muqadas maheeny sy oar zyada achi trah faaida utha sken,,, (double nekiyaan wo b bilkul free,,,, ye offer mehdood muddat k liye so jaldi aaen) smile.png

ramadan-mubarak-1.jpg

aww thnx shooo k mere mazak hi mazak type idea ko u tool serious and made a topic happy.png

baki yap i thnk we shud all say sorry to eachother dun knw life kab tk hai upside.gif ........

so i thnk sab sai zada tang meinay mmmm sobe ko kia hai iss saal so am very sorry sobe if u reading this flower4u.gif

hope u will accept it ........baki sab frnds ko bi agar janay anjanay mein meinay bura kaha tu am very sorry flower4u.gif

Do you think that's the only time to get ride from all what you did wrong?......

The only way to say sorry those whom hurt by you ?.........

Is this what the time to think about a Single little bloody sorry...........

Guess you were sleeping whole year n now you wake Up!!.... Good some how!!!........... BUT!!!......

I would call it such a cruel idea at this very moment!!!..............

Stop be an angle only for 30 day's!!!......... or you just couldn't ever!!!................

you wont be guilty to forgive n say sorry even it's not the month!!!.............

Remember as single tip for life!!!... Don't wait to forgive somone or say sorry!!!......... you won't right!!!!..............

OoOoOo mein ne tu sho shweet k ilawa kisi ko tang e ni kya......happy.png

so sorry shweet agar meri koi bat buri lgi ho ap ko

aww thnx shooo k mere mazak hi mazak type idea ko u tool serious and made a topic happy.png

baki yap i thnk we shud all say sorry to eachother dun knw life kab tk hai upside.gif ........

so i thnk sab sai zada tang meinay mmmm sobe ko kia hai iss saal so am very sorry sobe if u reading this flower4u.gif

hope u will accept it ........baki sab frnds ko bi agar janay anjanay mein meinay bura kaha tu am very sorry flower4u.gif

happy.png

Do you think that's the only time to get ride from all what you did wrong?......

The only way to say sorry those whom hurt by you ?.........

Is this what the time to think about a Single little bloody sorry...........

Guess you were sleeping whole year n now you wake Up!!.... Good some how!!!........... BUT!!!......

I would call it such a cruel idea at this very moment!!!..............

Stop be an angle only for 30 day's!!!......... or you just couldn't ever!!!................

you wont be guilty to forgive n say sorry even it's not the month!!!.............

Remember as single tip for life!!!... Don't wait to forgive somone or say sorry!!!......... you won't right!!!!..............

kis ny kaha k srf 30 din k liye achy bnaen?? muafi mangny k liye kis special din ka wait krna zroori nhi hota, lekin hmesha naraz rehny sy behtr hy k kisi khaas din he sahi but muafi mang le jaaye, 365 din bura rehny se behtr hy k km z km kuch din he acha bn lia jaye chahy wo 30 din he hun,,, kya pata inhe 30 dinun ki badolat ALLAH apko hidayat de dy,,,

OoOoOo mein ne tu sho shweet k ilawa kisi ko tang e ni kya......happy.png

so sorry shweet agar meri koi bat buri lgi ho ap ko

aww,,, chotoon ki bat buri nhi lagti,,, jao muaf kiya,,, biggrin.png

mae b sb friends ko sorry kehna chahun gi jinhaen mae ny tng kiya,,, ya jo meri wjah sy hurt huy... :smile:

i+am+sorry+greeting+card.png

Good reply sho wrna aik aur banday ko meinay naraz kr daina tha aur sorry kehna parta lol

Good reply sho wrna aik aur banday ko meinay naraz kr daina tha aur sorry kehna parta lol

flower4u.gif

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

In all this year's I have got my own way to live, love n hate!... that's why i never found myself to point somone directly or in......BUT!....

Untill when it's really not needed!!.... or perhap's i need nothing from noon!...... BUT.... they!!......

You mean's, people n them mean's world!!!...... that's my way to get in the topic n it's since age's!!.......

The thing what i said, that's mean's somthing else n you got you're in that!!.... might you felt to be answer....BUT... i dont need any answer n hate question's!!!............

If you read once again at you're word's you said about sorry in the holly month!.... i picked to said... why only holly month, why we people think to do somthing good when such holly day come's... why we start cleaing our dirt in such way!!..... i guess you can do this at any time in any day month n year!!..... good thing stand's for good n that can make you're day holly if you does good every time!.... making double somthing make's you greedy... 1st get one then run for next!..... if you want to get all... you won't get noon!!.......... be carefull to read n write!... people get wrong or stright with somthing!!.... i hope this "ll make

sense!!!........

back to the day now!!!......... don't make suitable time for you to get in good's.. try every moment like a preyer to do good n spread love!.... one single word can make one smile n 2 bad word's can get one in hell!.... so if you push one... think for you too, that's the reason you pulling you're self in too!!..... find out in you're heart n ask then the soul this time you won't get faill!!!...........

Pehla roza sab ko mubarak :)

A humble request to all plz pray for me n my family i really need ur prayers ....... Even though i shudnt b posting smthng personnel like this here but i need ur prayers plz !