CooLYar Forums - A Friendly Community by CooLYar
Sign in to follow this  
shy

Eyes

Ajkal ankhon ke baare mein bohat baat ho rahi hai..toh kuch aur baat karte hain is topic pe....

BLUE EYES:

People who have blue eyes should get happy about the fact that their eye color is very desirable and is often associated with youthfulness. It has been noted that the blue eyed people mostly have long lasting relationships. They are pretty, peaceful, kind and smart. Those who have deep blue eyes are spiritual people and also possess a good power of observation.

BROWN EYES:

The brown eye color is much common and people who have that are considered as attractive, confident and adorable. They are independent people who love to make new friends, are polite and caring. They can cheer people up and make them laugh. They have affectionate nature and care very much about their family. Also an important feature of brown eyed people is that they are self confident and very determined, persevering people. They are nature lovers, spiritual and can be very strong headed at times....

BLACK EYES:

People who have black eye color are often considered as trustworthy and responsible. They don’t like to tell much about themselves and are also known to have strong spiritual bent. Hence they are mostly termed as secretive people. However they are passionate and lively as well. They don’t leave their friends in need. They are optimists and won’t rest when they have to demonstrate they have to do something. They know how to prove their worth to others.

HAZEL EYES:

People with Hazel eye color are often termed as elegant. They are independent and courageous people who like diversity and are not much hesitate in trying out new things. Rather they willfully accept the challenges. Most of them are fun loving and spontaneous people.

GREEN EYES:

Green eyes are often considered as having a certain mystery in them. People with green eyes are found to be mostly curious by nature and are intelligent. They go well together in their relationships and are passionate people. They have an incredible zest for life who want to live life fully .Jealousy is a factor which is often termed as the negative feature of their personalities.

GREY EYES:

It has been observed that people with grey eyes are wise and gentle individuals and are the least aggressive. They are known for their sensitivity, a flexible attitude and their inner strength. They possess a style of analytical thinking and are rational and clear in their thoughts.

The meaning of eye colors does say much about a person. But then again it is more about the genetics you inherit. Personalities of individual to individual are different and it is certainly not about the eye colors only. It might be true to certain extent that the color of your eye may have an impact on your personality but then again it is all about your own personal nature as well. The above mentioned traits are just the simple observations and do not specifically points to the fact that each person with a particular eye color will have the same habits and styles.

Black eyes :blink: lol i knw abt being trustworthy but bki ka sochna paray ga but lovely info :)

• Like 1

haha

haan socho socho aur mujhe bhi batana kiya pata chala...

But u knw ankhain har aik ki personality ka bht bara hissa hain

To me ankhain bolti hain kbi kbi jo hum nae keh sktay

Humari ankhain keh jati hain

Jaisay k mera jhoot bolna aur mere abbu ka kehna

Ankhain utha k baat kro :D which is reality ...... Bki b bht misalain hain

• Like 1

haan sach hai...aisa hota hai aksar...kabhi kabhi meri sis mujhe kehti hain tumari ankeh udaas lagti hain...hahaha

pata nahi kaise pata chalta hai...mujhe nahi samjh ata...maine kabhi kisi ki ankhon mein jhaank ke nahi dekha...bohat buri adat hai meri main logon ki ankhon nahi dekhti...ajeeb lagta hai...pata nahi kiyun...

Yeah i wud agree wth tht .... But sm eyes u cnt ignore ......

Lol meri sab pehli nazar milnay walon ki ankhon pr prti hain

Bki sab bhool jaoon shakal naam lol but i cnt forget eyes

Actually m very good reading eyes n blv me hr aik ki

Ankhain bolti hain :)

Neeli ankhon walon ko bewafa b kaha jata hai

My dadi maan used to say neeli ankh k mard ya aurat ksi pr aetbar

Nae krna chya inhain billi ankhon wala b kaha jata

Lol sorry agr ksi aesi ankhain hain yahan ab koi meri izzat afzai na kray iss baat pr :D

• Like 1

acha sach...phir toh tumse bachke rehna parega....laugh.png

na main sab se pehle milne walon ki baaten aur lehja dekhti hoon shakal surat...pe ziyda dhiyaan nahi deti...aur ankhen toh bilkul bhi nahi...

Neeli ankhon walon ko bewafa b kaha jata hai

My dadi maan used to say neeli ankh k mard ya aurat ksi pr aetbar

Nae krna chya inhain billi ankhon wala b kaha jata

Lol sorry agr ksi aesi ankhain hain yahan ab koi meri izzat afzai na kray iss baat pr :D

hahahaha

haan hamare yahan bhi yahi kehte hain..well lets hope yahan kisi ki ankhen blue na ho warna ho gaya phir...helpme.gif

Yar shakal surat kaun dekhta hai ..... Yeah ankhon k baad

Bolna n hath hilanay ka ya sar hilanay ka andaz dekhti hoon :D

Ajkal ankhon ke baare mein bohat baat ho rahi hai..toh kuch aur baat karte hain is topic pe....

BLUE EYES:

People who have blue eyes should get happy about the fact that their eye color is very desirable and is often associated with youthfulness. It has been noted that the blue eyed people mostly have long lasting relationships. They are pretty, peaceful, kind and smart. Those who have deep blue eyes are spiritual people and also possess a good power of observation.

BROWN EYES:

The brown eye color is much common and people who have that are considered as attractive, confident and adorable. They are independent people who love to make new friends, are polite and caring. They can cheer people up and make them laugh. They have affectionate nature and care very much about their family. Also an important feature of brown eyed people is that they are self confident and very determined, persevering people. They are nature lovers, spiritual and can be very strong headed at times....

BLACK EYES:

People who have black eye color are often considered as trustworthy and responsible. They don’t like to tell much about themselves and are also known to have strong spiritual bent. Hence they are mostly termed as secretive people. However they are passionate and lively as well. They don’t leave their friends in need. They are optimists and won’t rest when they have to demonstrate they have to do something. They know how to prove their worth to others.

HAZEL EYES:

People with Hazel eye color are often termed as elegant. They are independent and courageous people who like diversity and are not much hesitate in trying out new things. Rather they willfully accept the challenges. Most of them are fun loving and spontaneous people.

GREEN EYES:

Green eyes are often considered as having a certain mystery in them. People with green eyes are found to be mostly curious by nature and are intelligent. They go well together in their relationships and are passionate people. They have an incredible zest for life who want to live life fully .Jealousy is a factor which is often termed as the negative feature of their personalities.

GREY EYES:

It has been observed that people with grey eyes are wise and gentle individuals and are the least aggressive. They are known for their sensitivity, a flexible attitude and their inner strength. They possess a style of analytical thinking and are rational and clear in their thoughts.

The meaning of eye colors does say much about a person. But then again it is more about the genetics you inherit. Personalities of individual to individual are different and it is certainly not about the eye colors only. It might be true to certain extent that the color of your eye may have an impact on your personality but then again it is all about your own personal nature as well. The above mentioned traits are just the simple observations and do not specifically points to the fact that each person with a particular eye color will have the same habits and styles.

is it just me or basically its the same thing written for each one of them in differnt words.. cuz i dnt see any difference whts so ever.. and how do they come with .. i mean how can a person eyes affect some one personality huh.png

Koi kuch keh kr tu dekhay :D sharp uncle

Hain na tiger uncle lol

is it just me or basically its the same thing written for each one of them in differnt words.. cuz i dnt see any difference whts so ever.. and how do they come with .. i mean how can a person eyes affect some one personality huh.png

hmmm

haan kayi baar bohat se logon ko ankhon ki zubaan samjh nahi ati infact main bhi in chand logon mein se ek hoon...but guess aisa hai nahi...bohat se log ankon ko dekh ke dil ka haal bata dete hain...ab yeh main apko samjha nahi sakti kiyun ke insaan jab koi baat soch le toh ussi pe atka rehta hai...jaise apne yeh soch liya ke ankon ka personalty se koi lena dena nahi hai..happy.png

Yar shakal surat kaun dekhta hai ..... Yeah ankhon k baad

Bolna n hath hilanay ka ya sar hilanay ka andaz dekhti hoon :D

haath hilana toh phir bhi theek hai sar hilanaupside.gif

hmmm

haan kayi baar bohat se logon ko ankhon ki zubaan samjh nahi ati infact main bhi in chand logon mein se ek hoon...but guess aisa hai nahi...bohat se log ankon ko dekh ke dil ka haal bata dete hain...ab yeh main apko samjha nahi sakti kiyun ke insaan jab koi baat soch le toh ussi pe atka rehta hai...jaise apne yeh soch liya ke ankon ka personalty se koi lena dena nahi hai..happy.png

lol me eyes ki nahi eye color ki baat kar raha tha ke eye color personality se kiya lena dena.. yes offocurse tell u a lot.. shayed mera qc clear enough nahi tha.. mera kehna yeh tha ke koi itnay speciic description kesay de sakta hy har eye color ki .. ke falanay color ka person is tarah hoga etc etc.. unless they did research on it and they came up with it.. kionky world mjority ppl ki eyes... black / brown/ dark brown hoti hay.. but personlaities me zameen asman ka farak hota hy.. to kisi ki eyes ka uskay color se to koi lena dena na hua na ??

Kasam sai shy i knw soneone ..... N she shakes her head like helll hr baat pr lol if u carry on looking at her u will

Feel dizzzy :p i thnk sar woh hilatay hain drama queen type .... Lol hath shokhay type ....

Blue ankhon walay nakhra krtay hain bht green eyes walay majority are real mein larakay ....

Brown eyes walay r proud blkay vry proud

Kali ankhon walay are zidy ;) lol

lol me eyes ki nahi eye color ki baat kar raha tha ke eye color personality se kiya lena dena.. yes offocurse tell u a lot.. shayed mera qc clear enough nahi tha.. mera kehna yeh tha ke koi itnay speciic description kesay de sakta hy har eye color ki .. ke falanay color ka person is tarah hoga etc etc.. unless they did research on it and they came up with it.. kionky world mjority ppl ki eyes... black / brown/ dark brown hoti hay.. but personlaities me zameen asman ka farak hota hy.. to kisi ki eyes ka uskay color se to koi lena dena na hua na ??

aap ne shayad dhiyaan nahi diya un sab mein ek baat toh commen hai and that is majority...smart.gif

khair ...aur aap kaha kisi ko is had tak jante hain ke yeh soch rahe hain ke zameen asmaan ka farq hai...shayad farq apki soch mein ho...ya aap un logon mein se hain jo shakal se adaton ka andaza lagate hain?

Kasam sai shy i knw soneone ..... N she shakes her head like helll hr baat pr lol if u carry on looking at her u will

Feel dizzzy :p i thnk sar woh hilatay hain drama queen type .... Lol hath shokhay type ....

Blue ankhon walay nakhra krtay hain bht green eyes walay majority are real mein larakay ....

Brown eyes walay r proud blkay vry proud

Kali ankhon walay are zidy ;) lol

hahaha

na zidi nahi kiyun ke meri ankhen bhi kali hain aur bilkul bhi zidi nahi at least mujhe aisa lagta hai...laugh.png

Lol i was nvr ziddi b4 even in my chilhood but shayad time changes .....

But majority kali ankhain but pure kali ankhon walay

R considered amm type sai bnday but blv me thy hv

Sm chupi hui salahiyatain .... Neeli walay humeisha passnd kiyay

Jtay hain but koor maghaz hotay hain niraay .... N m saying this based on majority

Logon ka ultra sound krnay k baad :D

aap ne shayad dhiyaan nahi diya un sab mein ek baat toh commen hai and that is majority...smart.gif

khair ...aur aap kaha kisi ko is had tak jante hain ke yeh soch rahe hain ke zameen asmaan ka farq hai...shayad farq apki soch mein ho...ya aap un logon mein se hain jo shakal se adaton ka andaza lagate hain?

lol m not talking about stranger me to apnay hi ghar walon yani family mmbr ki baat kar raha hoon and all of them has brown/dark brwon/black eyes.. like the majority of the ppl since brown is a dominnat gene.. khair mera point yeh hy.. ke eyes color ghar me sab ki same.. lakin sab ki adatain sab ki personality me to farak hota hy.. minimum 25% se lekar would se 75- 80% tuk to hota hay.. kiya saray brown eyes walay aik jesay hoty hain ?? kiya app ke gahr me sab ki aik jesi personality hay ?? me color me ki baat kar raha hoon how their eye looks like ki nahi.. cuz emotions and feelings ka affect poori body pe hota hy to its natural for it show on eyes as well..

i also wanna to say there is no such things a black eye color.. its basically very dark.brown.. by the its not me who is saying it.. its science :)

still eye colour does play a big part in our personalities

science aur b bht kuch kehti hai ........kya hum uus ko

akhri harf maan lain ???

wow...think once bohat se log jo ghar ke bare hain usse jor ke rakhna chahte hain ek jaisa soch rahe hain...toh koi na koi baat toh hogi... haan mere ghar mein sab eyes black ya brown he hain...aur sab sath rehke khush hain...u know hum sab i mean Asian log ko eye color mostly black ya brown hota hai...aur yeh log apne gharo aur ghar walon se bohat attached hote hain...ab un logon ko dekho jo west mein rehte hain...yani blue,green hazel ankon wale...alag thalag rehna pasand karte hain...anken bohat kuch kehti

apko parhna nahi ata shayad...hehehe

still eye colour does play a big part in our personalities

science aur b bht kuch kehti hai ........kya hum uus ko

akhri harf maan lain ???

i didnt say something about science thts against religion so i dnt see any reason not to belive in it.. i mean when we technically go to the dr we r beliveing in science .. right??

maybe color did play a big role.. but i dnt think it does anymore.. its not the same world as it is use to be at our parents time .. its much more complex and or maybe very simply in sense tht materlaistic things have more value.. regardless of personality or nature..

yeaaaah thts the best example shy ..............

bewafai tu koot koot kr hai iin mein i mean neeli peeli ankhon walon mein love.gif