CooLYar Forums - A Friendly Community by CooLYar
Sign in to follow this  
sho_shweet

Agree Or Not...?

Asslam o alykum , frnds tello meko kya waqai aesa hota hy ya nahi??

i think aesa nhi hota...

upside.gif

18897_399952306746484_615035759_n.jpg

• Like 1

I guess i must agree with u shweet g

I dont agree with this ..... Koi muhabbat mein kitna sacha hai ya kitna jhoota yeh bas woh ya Allah janta hai .... Muhabbat ka dam tu ajkal hr koi bharta hai tu ab woh jo sab miltay milatay hain chor darwazon sai kya woh sachay muhabbat krnay walay hain aur jo apni majboori aur zamanay k khauf sai peechay ho jain woh jhootay hain ?? Milna ya na milna muhabbat nahin .... Woh aik shair bhi tu haina muhabbat mein zaat ka qurb na mango k jisai choo lia jaye smthng kr k i cant remember it very sorry but i dont agree wth this ....

• Like 1

haan shayad aisa he hai...muhabbat kabhi asaan nahi hoti...aur bohat se log in dushwaryon se bachne ke liye muhabbat se durr bhaagte hain....ya koi aisa sathi chunte hain jisse pana asaan ho...

muhabbat bohat mushkil hai aur iska sadqa aksar insaan ki jaan hoti hai...agar aisa nahi hota toh duniya mein kabhi koi tanha na hota...log laila majnoo,sheeree farhad ke qisse nahi sunte....sab ka sathi unke sath hota...koi udaas nahi hota...

toh seedha sa hisaab hai

zindagi ka saqda muhabbat

aur muhabbat ka sadqa jaan

• Like 1

Wakai muhabbat asaan nae

Wakai muhabbat asaan nae

bohat buri cheez hai kabhi nahi karni chahiye

You know what i alway's think about love, that's Just so atteched with our luck's, or in other word's that is same like ur everyday food how much lord let us to eat n for how long with somone or in somwhere!!!...........in this recession people was worried about their work's n job's even business, so of any of us took off it's becoz the flu stoped from that way n LORD track us to have it from other way, in simple word's you don't know what's happinning, BUT.. everything happne's for Good n if we Can't get food from one way then it "ll be from other as My Lord Promised!!!................

You might don't get love from where you wished to get, but it's okay take it easy as maybe that's not you're door to get you're wish come true, you can give a try again as this what the way to get thing's, you won't get more or less how much you have in you're luck, n if somthing is decided alredy, why crying n for what!!!.............

So if you Just couldn't get love from one, it's not Sure you won't get it from other, you still couldn't find out who's loving how much with who, we can't jude as we call our self human n if human coould find out such hidden thing's then he/she must be angel but not Human!!!..............anway!!......

I have been said few time's before n now again...BUT.. just the few nature's out their don't understand's that love stay's evrywhere around us, love is all around, i don't know why people seaching love in one person, one person won't giv e you nothing if he/she become tried with you, you feel sad n hurt when he/she think's about his wishe's, why blaming somone for somthing it's you who's making dream's for you n feeling cry when they broke's infront of you!!........... try to get one thing as you can't give much love to the nature n world what this world n nature gave you how could that person can give you somthing which is out of range!!!..........

Love is everywhere, you can love anything in the world if you want to n opne you're eye's to look!!......

Trust me!!...... You won't need to Search!!!....... So!!.......

Let's Start real love without any need to meet with eachother!!!............

That's freedom my love!!!!.....................

• Like 2

hmm well said, muhabat mae suchai na ho to usy muhabat nhe kaha ja skta. Baqi milna na milna qismat ki bat hy, or aik bat jo sharp uncle ny kahi wohe k Allah hmri life ko kbi b kisi b lihaz se empty nhe chorta. Her shay ka mutbadal dyta hy, jesy 1 darwaza bnd to 100 khuly,

• Like 1

You know what i alway's think about love, that's Just so atteched with our luck's, or in other word's that is same like ur everyday food how much lord let us to eat n for how long with somone or in somwhere!!!...........in this recession people was worried about their work's n job's even business, so of any of us took off it's becoz the flu stoped from that way n LORD track us to have it from other way, in simple word's you don't know what's happinning, BUT.. everything happne's for Good n if we Can't get food from one way then it "ll be from other as My Lord Promised!!!................

You might don't get love from where you wished to get, but it's okay take it easy as maybe that's not you're door to get you're wish come true, you can give a try again as this what the way to get thing's, you won't get more or less how much you have in you're luck, n if somthing is decided alredy, why crying n for what!!!.............

So if you Just couldn't get love from one, it's not Sure you won't get it from other, you still couldn't find out who's loving how much with who, we can't jude as we call our self human n if human coould find out such hidden thing's then he/she must be angel but not Human!!!..............anway!!......

I have been said few time's before n now again...BUT.. just the few nature's out their don't understand's that love stay's evrywhere around us, love is all around, i don't know why people seaching love in one person, one person won't giv e you nothing if he/she become tried with you, you feel sad n hurt when he/she think's about his wishe's, why blaming somone for somthing it's you who's making dream's for you n feeling cry when they broke's infront of you!!........... try to get one thing as you can't give much love to the nature n world what this world n nature gave you how could that person can give you somthing which is out of range!!!..........

Love is everywhere, you can love anything in the world if you want to n opne you're eye's to look!!......

Trust me!!...... You won't need to Search!!!....... So!!.......

Let's Start real love without any need to meet with eachother!!!............

That's freedom my love!!!!.....................

woww

ek bohat thakaa dene wale din ke baad yeh comment sab se acha tha...

Sharp uncle u nailed it "lets start love without tge need to meet "

U so right expectations khatam hon tu damagh khul jata hai :)

pata nahi kia hoti hai mohabbat humay to pehli dafa hui kisi sa lakin us na kaha I like you but don't love you.pata nai like or love ma kya difference hai.anyhow I am happy

bohat buri cheez hai kabhi nahi karni chahiye

itni bhi buri nahi hoti shy jis ko us ki mohabat mil jaey us ka lye achi hoti hai jisay na milay us ka lye buri .is lye mohabat buri nahi hoti