CooLYar Forums - A Friendly Community by CooLYar
sabaalyas

Top Selection Of 6 Delicious Recipes Chicken

1.Retsept very tasty and healthy chicken cutlets with vegetables and cheese. The taste of these burgers get a very spicy and unusual.

bWDaYRiUgq0.jpgMxALkYhrx_s.jpg1fGd0pIkdMo.jpg7EnKBFXNg0A.jpg

Ingredients:

● chicken

● cheese

● zucchini

● bell pepper

● egg

● flour

● salt and pepper - to taste,

● Vegetable oil for frying

Preparation:

All ingredients are taken in approximately equal amounts.

Chicken fillet, bell pepper and zucchini cut into small pieces of cheese grate.

Knead the minced chicken, vegetables, cheese, flour and eggs. Add salt and pepper to taste.

From stuffing to form patties and fry in vegetable oil on both sides.

Ready cutlets served with a side dish and vegetables.

2.Tartaletki potato with chicken fillet with garlic and cheese sauce

Ingredients:

● Chicken fillet - 700 g

● Mayonnaise - 200g

● Garlic - 3 cloves

● Potatoes - 6-8 pcs (more)

● Cheese - 100-200 g

● Green onions

● Salt

Preparation:

1. Chicken fillet cut into medium-sized cubes. In a frying pan pour some water (about a glass), add mayonnaise and put the pieces of chicken. Season with salt. Simmer, covered for 30 minutes. Add the chopped garlic. The filling for tartlets ready.

2. Now we'll peel the potatoes. Clean, washed. The Three potatoes on a grater-strogalke. Do not forget the salt!

3. Then take the molds for cupcakes. For example, with non-stick coating. Good lubrication of sunflower oil.

4. We spread into molds grated raw potatoes, so that it was in the form of baskets. In the middle lay out the chicken with garlic.

5. Put in a preheated oven (temperature ~ 240 degrees) for 20-25 minutes.

6. While sitting tartlets in the oven, three cheese on a grater-strogalke and cut green onions. Cheese and onion mix.

7. After 20-25 minutes We reach tartlets from the oven and sprinkle cheese on top with onions.

8. Once again, we send them in the oven for 5-10 minutes.

3.Salat with chicken and scrambled eggs - well fed and in a hurry

It's amazing that with such products at least the output is a delicious and extremely generous salad, which includes the usual scrambled eggs, but cooked in a special way.

Ingredients to the recipe:

● Chicken - 300 gr.

● Carrot in Korean - about 200 grams.

● Vinegar 6% - 3 tbsp. spoons

● Eggs - 3 pcs.

● Salt - to taste

● mayonnaise - to taste

● Bow - about 100 grams

Cooking chicken salad with omelet

Peel the onions, then cut them into thin half-rings. Next, put the product in a salad bowl, pour the vinegar with water. Marinate 30 min.

Meat boil in slightly salted water (you need to cook for 20 min. After boiling).

Now make a tape. salt whispers with eggs need a good shake up. On a heated pan, pour oil. Then pour egg fry. Then flip and cook with the 2nd hand. Fry the remaining 2 eggs. Next, fold the resulting stack of pancakes. Now, take all roll. Cut it into strips about 0.5 cm.

Meat disassemble into pieces. Pour the vinegar with onions, put back the meat, carrots and omletnuyu tape. Then fill all the mayonnaise, to taste. Salad ready. Bon Appetit!

4.Vkusnye fritters Chicken

Very tasty pancakes Chicken. Making them is easy and fast.

For pancakes with chicken need a little time and a little food.

Ingredients: one chicken breast fillet, 2 eggs, a little milk, starch or flour, salt.

Chicken chop, add 2 eggs, salt, a little milk, flour or starch. You can add a little mayonnaise, but this time I did not add. Mix everything. Give the dough stand 10 minutes Consistency should be like for ordinary pancakes. If the dough has turned watery, then you need to add starch and allow to stand.

Then fry in a well-heated frying pan in oil until golden brown.

5.Salat with chicken fillet "Rainbow"

Be sure to try the delicious and low-calorie salad.

● 300 grams of boiled chicken

● 2 red onions

● 1 red pepper

● 1 yellow pepper

● bunch green onions

● 0.5 Kachan Chinese cabbage

For the filling:

● 2 tbsp sour cream

● 1 tablespoon mustard

● 1 clove garlic (in press)

● salt and pepper to taste

All mix and refill ready

Preparation:

Onion cut into half rings, peppers cut into strips, green onions and cabbage chop, chicken cut into cubes.

All the ingredients are put, stir, pour the sauce and garnish with chopped green onions.

6.Sochnaya chicken under the dough or pie-Changeling

The recipe is one of my favorites, because the result is always very tasty, so to say a win-win :) And as always - room for imagination and at the same time an elementary simplicity ..

So, prepare the dough:

Whisk 1 egg 1 tsp salt and 1 tsp of sugar, pour 1 cup of yogurt, 1 tbsp vegetable oil ... In 1.5-2 cups of flour pour 0.5 teaspoons of soda, stir, add the rest of ingredients , knead the dough .. It should not stick to hands ... Cover with a cloth and remove the side for an hour and a half ...

With filling start to fantasize - who he loves, someone like that ... My kids favorite filling in the pie - lumpy chicken (drumsticks, wings, breast coated with garlic and curry) - so juicy, sliced ​​potato, onion half rings (children not really respect him, but a little bit to taste, I still put), you can add mushrooms or tomatoes ... In general, filling each composes himself ..

In this case, I had chicken, potatoes and onions ..

Thus, we begin to gather our food:

Form for baking, best round, grease with vegetable oil, spread the chopped onion

On top lay out our meat (pork and can be taken only if the meat will need to recapture previously) ... Season with salt, sprinkle with your favorite spices (in my case it's the curry)

On top lay potato slices

slightly add some salt potatoes ... roll out the dough into a circle, the diameter larger than our form, spread the filling on the dough so that the bumpers remain ..

We tuck our bumpers for stuffing

We put in a preheated 180 degree oven for 40-45 minutes ...

When the dough browns - to get the cake out of the oven, holding one hand merge the liberated juice in a separate bowl (but not pour, we'll need) .. You can not do this, but I return the pie to the oven for another 10 minutes (just like when meat and lightly fry the dough from the bottom), but it's an amateur again, as you like :)

Next - we cover the pie dish larger diameter and carefully turn over the cake onto a plate ..

Pour the filling on top juice ..

Yes, so many of the test at my diameter form two turns of the pie

Maybe a cake and not so handsome, like many others, but it is really very tasty, juicy and flavorful ... filling dough soaked with juice, and the thin and not Cleckley ... tastes like hot and cold! Be sure to try, I recommend

Enjoy everyone!

• Like 1

1.Retsept very tasty and healthy chicken cutlets with vegetables and cheese. The taste of these burgers get a very spicy and unusual.
Ingredients:
● chicken
● cheese
● zucchini
● bell pepper
● egg
● flour
Preparation:
Knead the minced chicken, vegetables, cheese, flour and eggs. Add salt and pepper to taste.
Ingredients:
● Chicken fillet - 700 g
● Mayonnaise - 200g
● Garlic - 3 cloves
● Cheese - 100-200 g
● Green onions
● Salt
Preparation:
1. Chicken fillet cut into medium-sized cubes. In a frying pan pour some water (about a glass), add mayonnaise and put the pieces of chicken. Season with salt. Simmer, covered for 30 minutes. Add the chopped garlic. The filling for tartlets ready.
2. Now we'll peel the potatoes. Clean, washed. The Three potatoes on a grater-strogalke. Do not forget the salt!
3. Then take the molds for cupcakes. For example, with non-stick coating. Good lubrication of sunflower oil.
4. We spread into molds grated raw potatoes, so that it was in the form of baskets. In the middle lay out the chicken with garlic.
6. While sitting tartlets in the oven, three cheese on a grater-strogalke and cut green onions. Cheese and onion mix.
7. After 20-25 minutes We reach tartlets from the oven and sprinkle cheese on top with onions.
It's amazing that with such products at least the output is a delicious and extremely generous salad, which includes the usual scrambled eggs, but cooked in a special way.
● Chicken - 300 gr.
● Eggs - 3 pcs.
● Salt - to taste
● mayonnaise - to taste
● Bow - about 100 grams
Peel the onions, then cut them into thin half-rings. Next, put the product in a salad bowl, pour the vinegar with water. Marinate 30 min.
Meat boil in slightly salted water (you need to cook for 20 min. After boiling).
Now make a tape. salt whispers with eggs need a good shake up. On a heated pan, pour oil. Then pour egg fry. Then flip and cook with the 2nd hand. Fry the remaining 2 eggs. Next, fold the resulting stack of pancakes. Now, take all roll. Cut it into strips about 0.5 cm.
Meat disassemble into pieces. Pour the vinegar with onions, put back the meat, carrots and omletnuyu tape. Then fill all the mayonnaise, to taste. Salad ready. Bon Appetit!
Ingredients: one chicken breast fillet, 2 eggs, a little milk, starch or flour, salt.
Chicken chop, add 2 eggs, salt, a little milk, flour or starch. You can add a little mayonnaise, but this time I did not add. Mix everything. Give the dough stand 10 minutes Consistency should be like for ordinary pancakes. If the dough has turned watery, then you need to add starch and allow to stand.
● 2 red onions
● 1 red pepper
● 1 yellow pepper
● bunch green onions
For the filling:
● 2 tbsp sour cream
● 1 tablespoon mustard
All mix and refill ready
Preparation:
Onion cut into half rings, peppers cut into strips, green onions and cabbage chop, chicken cut into cubes.
All the ingredients are put, stir, pour the sauce and garnish with chopped green onions.
The recipe is one of my favorites, because the result is always very tasty, so to say a win-win :) And as always - room for imagination and at the same time an elementary simplicity ..
So, prepare the dough:
Whisk 1 egg 1 tsp salt and 1 tsp of sugar, pour 1 cup of yogurt, 1 tbsp vegetable oil ... In 1.5-2 cups of flour pour 0.5 teaspoons of soda, stir, add the rest of ingredients , knead the dough .. It should not stick to hands ... Cover with a cloth and remove the side for an hour and a half ...
With filling start to fantasize - who he loves, someone like that ... My kids favorite filling in the pie - lumpy chicken (drumsticks, wings, breast coated with garlic and curry) - so juicy, sliced ​​potato, onion half rings (children not really respect him, but a little bit to taste, I still put), you can add mushrooms or tomatoes ... In general, filling each composes himself ..
Form for baking, best round, grease with vegetable oil, spread the chopped onion
On top lay out our meat (pork and can be taken only if the meat will need to recapture previously) ... Season with salt, sprinkle with your favorite spices (in my case it's the curry)
On top lay potato slices
slightly add some salt potatoes ... roll out the dough into a circle, the diameter larger than our form, spread the filling on the dough so that the bumpers remain ..
When the dough browns - to get the cake out of the oven, holding one hand merge the liberated juice in a separate bowl (but not pour, we'll need) .. You can not do this, but I return the pie to the oven for another 10 minutes (just like when meat and lightly fry the dough from the bottom), but it's an amateur again, as you like :)
Next - we cover the pie dish larger diameter and carefully turn over the cake onto a plate ..
Maybe a cake and not so handsome, like many others, but it is really very tasty, juicy and flavorful ... filling dough soaked with juice, and the thin and not Cleckley ... tastes like hot and cold! Be sure to try, I recommend
Enjoy everyone!

thanks for sharing ....bill kitna hoa in sab ka ? :-?

Ingredients:
● chicken
● cheese
● zucchini
● bell pepper
● egg
● flour
Preparation:
Ingredients:
● Chicken fillet - 700 g
● Mayonnaise - 200g
● Garlic - 3 cloves
● Cheese - 100-200 g
● Green onions
● Salt
Preparation:
● Chicken - 300 gr.
● Eggs - 3 pcs.
● Salt - to taste
● mayonnaise - to taste
● Bow - about 100 grams
● 2 red onions
● 1 red pepper
● 1 yellow pepper
● bunch green onions
For the filling:
● 2 tbsp sour cream
● 1 tablespoon mustard
All mix and refill ready
Preparation:
So, prepare the dough:
On top lay potato slices
Enjoy everyone!

each recipe has an ingredient or two which will be hard to find in the local market ........... and by the way , have you tried any of these yourself ?