NaDaN

Guys...Karachi Or Lahore...

Wat You say....

I always stick to Lahore...

as

"Lahore Lahore Hay....."

R I G H T... B)

:wub:

Every city and every country has its own status, colours and glamour.

Karachi is a beautiful city but I must agree with you that .....

"Lahore Lahore ae"

waiting for every1's comments on this

Plz take this discussion lightly and don't get too emotional.

Asim

hmmm thts good .... well its fact tht all country and ciy hv its own color and value ...... and i m agree tht lahore lahore hai shikar poor nahi .... but i think kai karachi is most popular and beautiful than every city of pakistan ... and i hv a proof ....

bye

c ya

Every city has its own importance but no one can deny the importance of Lahore in Pakistan ... it it the city of colleges, schools, gardens. historical places and much more B)

but we can say Karachi has also some importance because of its port etc. :)

and if we talk about Islamabad its the capital of Pakistan with is the most important city for every country.

Waqas

iam not agreed with your opinion that karachi is beautiful or lahore is beautiful than other cities of Pakistan........i think first you decide that what beauty is.....is beauty is food....is beauty is industrial development........or beauty means beauty like the flowers....like the fresh air.....like the peace...like the beautiful people.....

i think you understand my point...

bye

amir

Nice point you have raised amir :)

i think everyone know about what is beauty but you can start it in other seprate topic as u like

but in short beauty is not the industrial development of the country beauty is in being natural :)

Waqas

i think karachi is also having few historical place ,colleges,gardens & school friends live in lahore will ever deny that karachi is the imortant city of pakistan,and we karachities will ever deny that lahore has more importance,although there r so many thing which karachi has but lahore does'nt share and lahore share but karachi not,like most beautiful place is sea view (Arabian Sea) most romantic place :blush: and just like that lahore has Badshahi mosque. so every city has its own importance but no doubt karachi contribute more in Pakistan';s total revenue than any other city and right it has port too.and wajid say right lahore lahore hai shikarpur nahin.

i think this topic must b continue if no one will take it seriously and enjoy it as a fair and frindly discussion bcoz i think 1 of the topic like this is already closed.

In Love

:wub::wub::wub:

S I D D

hey shabo plz comments on it. Its a friendly discussion so dont worry just share ur opinio n with us

In Love

S I D D

hmm..

kafee discussion ho gai..

well Mr.wajid..kin Proofs ke batain ker rahein hain..

it would be so nice of You is You share...

and Mr.Amir..everyone has their own opinion about BEAUTY.. so lets not make THIS POINT specific for all..

OK..

mmm :blues:

well all of my friends ... 1st of all is this tht karachi hv a largest port of pakistan ... and also here is the tomb of Quaid-e-Azam if u knoe tht who is this ? :P ... and here is about more than 10 sea sides and here is also a beautiful gardens and skools and colleges .... well it mentioned tht karachi is the best place also for tourist :)

No comment!!!!!!!  ;)

Sx

Nice decesion Shabo i should reply it too :P bcoz people are not going to listen to other's views here :unsure:

Hi Everyone here

First of all i am not in favour of comparing cities we should compare ourselves that what we are and what others are e.g comparing Pakistani Muslims with other muslims country but comparing cities is just a fight for no reason.

Secondly i would like to tell Wajid and Sidd that Lahore is the only "City of school/colleges" and "City of Gardens" and "City of historical Places" but no other city of Pakistan.

now talking about beauty then i should again say Lahore because the beauty is with nature not with industrial revolution buildings etc.

as Lahore is a "City of Gardens" so its a beautiful city. Sidd Lahore has not just a single mosque u can say it "City of Mosques" too and Minar-e-Lahore, the base of Pakistan is in Lahore.

and Wajid Iqbal you are talking about Quied-e-Azam? now let me tell you all one more thing the most Sindhis specially MQM says that the Quied founded Pakistan just to make his own property... shame on them who says this ... also i have read that MQM leader is saying that they will let Minar-e-Pakistan down they shoud kill theirself if they have any shame .... now its the Quied the people talk about

and whats this Wajid "lahore lahore hai shikarpur nahin." does it make any sense? but it does if you just say "Lahore Lahore hai" B)

there are 1001 reasons to prove Lahore the best but for what purpose we mess with each other?

now there is no way to continue discussion better to discuss on other topic or if you really wana continue then you'll have to be peaceful or the result will in closing of this topic as old one.

now what could if we prove it by pictures? if yes then i am already ready to do it even if ur not :P

now a request from me that please be friendly specially in this topic and only talk which has some sense and reality

now hope my first reply works :)

Mr. WiseGuy

P.S if you really want to find out beautiful city then Islamabad is most beautiful city of Pakistan [then comes Lahore and then Karachi]

If you have ever seen ISB then you'll never deny it without any reason

and nice reply humr@az and Shabo

i was already says that "plz dont take it serious its a friendly discussion " but we (pakistanis) always get emotional :D. Mr wise guy u turn this topic towards politics i have not agree with ur comments bcoz i didn't ever read or heard a comments of MQM's leader as u say he always appreciate Quid-e-Azam and let me tell u once in lahore i read a news paper in which there was a comments and news abt MQM and his leader i was shocked to read that one so i called at my home and ask about that. did u believe there was nothing know one in karachi knows abt that news even in that particular area abt which that news was related even that ppl didnt know anything abt that just bcoz there was nothing.sorry friends i also moves towards politics.

and friends i get new information that in only lahore we got Mosques, Colleges,schools gardens & historical places so it means rest of Pakistan has nothing :D hehehe wht a comment. i think we must worship lahore bcoz we have nothing lahore has everything :D

u know the biggest university in pakistan is Karachi University in karachi it has Dow medical college,sindh medical college,agha khan medical college,hamdard medical college,NED uniiversity, hamdard university, IBA, ZABIST ,FAST, AIM, AMI, dawood engeneering etc,etc,etc,etc if i will write the name of only educational institute then that it will takes hours.

did u ppl knows that 3 yrs before i read a news in newspaper that ppl in Lahore ask punjab government that " AZAAN " in the mosque of Lahore will be in Panjabi language, :down: now friends tell me who should b ashamed no doubt every one love his country language and city but most important thing is our religion. if i again says "if" lahore is the city of an aducational institutions than their institution teach them this :ghostface: wow

and when we say " Lahore, Lahore hai shikarpur nahin " it means that lahore is really a lahore its not a any other city. like" karachi karcahi hai sargodha nahin " obviously Karachi would not b sargodha and sargodha would not b karachi.

so friends i think we should not comments like that so other ppl hurt bcoz there r so many thing which karachi have and lahore doesnt have those thing and there is so many thing which lahore have and karachi haven't. so it doesn't mean that lahore has more value than karachi

and i think all of us knows that y ppl support lahore.

plz dont mind anything and dont take any thing seriouse and extremely sorry if some get hurt by my words. :blush:

In Love

S I D D

Talking a baseless discussion Sidd

I have read it all in a National Newspaper DAWN which is publishing from Sindh.

If i give u list of colleges and schools it will take u months to read and you know why we support Lahore? Because Lahore is said to be Heart of Pakistan now no more time to waste on you <_<

Mr wise guy u turn this topic towards politics i have not agree with ur comments bcoz i didn't ever read or heard a comments of MQM's leader as u say he always appreciate Quid-e-Azam and let me tell u once in lahore i read a news paper in which  there was a comments and news abt MQM and his leader i was shocked to read that one so i called at my home and ask about that. did u believe there was nothing know one in karachi knows abt that news even in that particular area abt which that news was related even that ppl didnt know anything abt that just bcoz there was nothing.

yes I read that new too like every other person in Pakistan. but this news was never recified :huh: y? I don't know bout that.

well thankz sidd for join with me here .... well wise guy ... i think sab punjabi yahin aa kar maar kha jaatay hain ..... mughay maloom hai kai punjabi thoday se ... khair choro ... haan to mai keh raha tha kai ap yeh to keh rahay ho kai lahore is the city of colleges and skool magar is kai bawajood itni illetrate baat kar rahay ho kai mughay yaqeen nahi aa raha ... agar mai yeh kahoon kai lahore ka aik child keh raha tha kai pakistan murda bad to is ka matlab kia yeh ho ga kai pooray punjab kay dil ki khuahish hai kai pakistan khatam ho jay ???. plz answer me ... isi tarha agar MQM kai leader kuch kehtay hain to kia is ka yeh matlab hai kai pooray sindh kai loogon ki aik hi way hai .. plz explain me .... well agar aik punjabi ko bukhar ho jata hai to kia aap ye kaho gay kai poora punjab bukhar mai mubtola ho gaya hai .... aisi baat hai to yaqenan agar aaj punjab mai koi khatal ho gaya to kal kai news paper mai news aay gi kai pooray punjab ko kisi nai khatal kar dia :lol: hahaha its really amazing ... tum child ho shayad tabhi aisi baat kar rahay ho .... well agar tum yeh kehtay ho kai lahore is the city of colleges to mai to yeh hi keh sakta hoon kai punjab is the most illetrate province of pakistan kai jahan itnay colleges aur skools hoon aur us kai bawajood itni ehmakhana baatain hoon to hairat hai ... well agar aap yeah kehtay ho kai minar-e-pakistan lahore mai hai to lahore ki ziada ehmiyat hai ..... mughay nahi maloom tha kai agar koi computer banaay to bananay walay se ziada ehmiyat computer ki ho gi ... isi tarha i think pakistan sirf quaid ki kawish se bana hai to is think kai pakistan kai minar se ziada ehmiyat tomb of quaid ki hai ..... well i know tht every city hv its own value and responsibilities ... but is ka matlab yeh nahi kai apnay hi ma magan raha jay .... well shayad aap ko maloom nahi kai jitni ziada ehmiyat dowm medicla college kai students ki hai utni ehmiyat american college ki bhi america mai nahi hai .... agar america mai koi khas operation hota hai to pakistan kai sirf dow medical college is professors jatay hain .... jo kai karachi mai hai ... so i think karachi is the city of education ..... aur jahan tak beauti ki baat hai to aap nai agar two class pass ki hai to yaqenan wahan parha ho ga kai karachi is the city of light ...... wellll plz forgive me every body if my words hurt any body then plz forgive me .... thankz a lot .....

GOOD BYE

C YA

Heyyy GUYS!!

I was "forced" to comment.... u r all right in ur own ways....

Obviously if ur from Lahore u gonna say Lahore is the best and if ur from Karachi then u gona say Karachi is best...

Both these places have their UNIQUE characteristics to offer and we must appreciate that.

All I will say now is that;

Lahore Pakistan ka dil hai

aur

Karachi Pakistan ki jaan....

OK now no more verbal wars plz ;)

Sx

hmmmm who submitted this topic ha!! Well i read all the posts jis mein aap sub log had se ziyada he emotional ho gaye hain!! Wiseguy wats happened wid u ha!! u r comparing Lahore wid Karachi!! ok i know that Lahore is the city od Love n colleges n skools thats good to aap ise jitwa kyun rahe hain!! achee baat hay k Lahore acha city hay !! Well u should know that Karachi is the city of lights n u know Karachi is the bride of PakistanB) n Karachi is the city of Universities also!! Well jahan tak Beauty ki baat hay to mere khayal mein beauty mein na to Karachi itna acha hay or na he Lahore!! Islambad Is the best in beauty:yes: !!! kyun k Islamabad ki population itnee nahee hay jub k Lahore n Karachi ki bohat ziyada hay they both r big cities of Pakistan!! or yahan per politics chal rahee hay i think Asim bhai u should lock this topic !! kyun k koi fayda nahee hay is ka!! or Wise guy Wajid ne to mazaq kiyah tha k Lahore lahore hay shikarpur to nahee!! dont u know about kidding!! Well agar koi baat buree lagee ho to I am Shollyy!!!

Bye byee

hello and salaam to all my friends ... welll i m agree with sobia .... he\she submit a really good comment .... well ab aur mai kia keh sakta hoon karachi kai baray mai kion kai apni tareef aap achi nahi lagti jis mai wisegay sab se aagay nazar aatay hain hahaha:P ..... waisay mai bhi yehi kahonga kai is topic ko lock kar diya jay kion kai kahin log is ko negative sense mai na lai lain ... jo kai nafrat pehla sakta hai ... so plz think abt this with sincerity :o ... thankz ...

hmm thanks Wajid!! Well y u called me he/she???:wacko: i am she!!hhehehe Well sahee kaha aap ne k log kuch ziyada he emotional na ho jaaye!!

Well Wajid your are Personally taking it I talk everything on facts which you dont like and one more thing your behaviour is not good here and you must think before that you are saying it to Pakistanis NOT Punjabians :(

and your reply is Junk again just talking fazool and i am agree with Sobia that no more discussion here because ......... u know ;)

You are saying to lock this topic ... u know because you cant face truth :) so i must say

Punjabians Always Ahead :D

WiseGuy