CooLYar Forums - A Friendly Community by CooLYar
Asim

Coolyar Chat Closed....

CooLYar Chat is now closed since 04th May, 2005 10:00 pm

The main reason for closing the chat room was that many bad users were messing up the room with sh*t and the somehow got away with the moderators and the ban commands....

But last night it was too much... they mis-used one of the nicks of our very decent female chatter and the nick CodeNameW

Enough is enough.... i cant take it any more... the moderators how ever have been doing their best to tackle the situation and have been very supportive in this regard... We thank them for all they did for us.....

I believe having nuthing is better then having a chat room full of bullsh*t. I know some of you may agree and some of you might not agree with my decision of grounding the chat rooms... but this is wht i thought was best for the coolyar users, especially the new users (bcoz i dont want to make a bad impression on them) and us.

Asim Zeeshan

Lagta hay iss kay Bahair koi Chaaara nahin thaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

Umid hay Waqat Guzarnay kay sath Sath iss ka Koi haal nikal hi ayee ga warna you are right kay

I believe having nuthing is better then having a chat room full of bullsh*t.

Ali

app to bohat goosay main lag rahain hain.

wasay mujhay pata tha asa ek din hooga kyunki main nai bhi bohat battamzi dheeki thi chat room main tabhi jana choor diya.

Muhammad Ali> hopefully

raiha> jee raiha jee... i know many of our nice and regular users, even moderators, avoided chatting at CooLYar bcoz of this.... thus this is the best step i could take...

:(

Yesterday I was in CooLYar Chat room too while someone was using CodeNameW nick and one of female's nick too, firstly I thought they are Waqas Bhai and the female whom we chat but they started such a rough language than I sat quiet because I was unable to do something and was busy with the nick of UDAS, SSSSSHHHH, WWW_COM I noticed CodeNameW was trying to investigate so I didn't disclose anything about any user and tried to protect our site, He (CodeNameW) said he have not changed the password of Admin.... I just informed to some of existing users by private message(s) and by my MSN contact list too but there was no one online from the Adminz while CodeNameW was said he is waiting for Adminz.... at last I went out and today morning tried to go @ chat room but site was closed, I shocked out but I think it is right decission..

We all knows we have good friend in chat room but I think I was the last choice for the Adminz to close the chat site... might be Adminz open this chat site in future and we can able to talk eachother once again...

mean while have a good stay in community only. :flower:

lots of luv...

cooLboY

Edited by brown_eyes

he guessed CodeNameW's pwd and Talaash's pwd....

he did not hacked the website... and he can't

Asim

for all members:-

some people keeps short password which one is very easy to guess but the standard password should be atleast of 8 charecters, it must consist a symbol and a few numerical(s) too which is not easy to guess!

You may get more informatation in this regards...

best wishes

cooLboY

Chat room had become reallly bad as loong as very hard mod (like lala) was there these ppl were in control anyway i was using it less since many of my friends were discourged by these type of ppl from going there :)

I totally agree with brown eyes abt using alpha nuemric passwords (no's plus letters) and i would also like to tell tht Admin shld allow only one nick par email like tht when a nick is baaned the user can't make 1000 nicks with same email for tht they will have to create new email account which would discourage them.

ASALAM-O-ALIM 2 ALLZZZ FRNDZ OF COOLYAR :flower:

YES KUCH DIN SEH NAZAR AAH RAHA THA KEH YAHAAN KI INVOURMENT KUCH KHARAAB HO RAHE HAI.....KUCH USER BOUT HE ZYADAA MISS BEHAVE KAR RAHEY THEEY......ANY WAYZ AAB JO HO CHUKA .......TUH HO CHUKA....JUST WAITNIG KEH ISH PROBLEM KA KYA SOLOUTION NIKALTA HAI.......WASEY MEHREY SAATH B KAHE DAFAA HOWA KEH MEHREY NICK KO BANNED KAR DYA GAYA PHIR BAAD MEH PATA CHALA THROUGH ASIM BAHEI.... KEH YAHAAN KOHE AUR B MEHRA NICK CHAT ROOM MEH USE KARTA HEI........ISH KA KOHE NA KOHE SOLOUTION HONA CHAHEYE.............

TAKE CARE

Slaamz

bohot hi dukh huwa jab mey nay yeh khabar parhi k cy chat bund ho gaiee hai :( . kaafi upset ho gaiee yeh news parh ker :weep::weep: . kyun k cy aur mera talak koi aaj ka nahi mujhy cy use kertay huway 3and half years ho gaye thay :star: . jab mey nay start kiya tha toh yaha shabo, ali, ibrahim,sameer udas jaisay aachay log aatay thay log toh aab bhi aachay hotay thay :P lekinkuch dino saynew userz nay kaafi misbehave kerna shuru ker diya tha :firing: . jis say mujhay kaafi gusa aata tha :alien: aur mey room say exit ker jaati thi :devil: . lekin woh log itna bura karay gay kabhi socha na tha :o unn buray logo ki waja say :weep::weep: mey toh yeh kahoon gi mera aik aacha saathi (cychat) chooht geya :( .ALLAH unhay say poochay aur unhay aisa kernay per sakht say sakht saza day .

yehi dua ker sakti hoon k iss problem ka solution bohot juld say juld nikalay :golf: thak hum sab wapis aapnay room mey aaa sakay aur saaf aur aachay mahol mey jaisa k cy ka pehlay hota tha chat karay :share:.

ok byeezzzzzzzzzz

Edited by loveablepussycat

The main reason for closing the chat room was that many bad users were messing up the room with sh*t and the somehow got away with the moderators and the ban commands....

But last night it was too much... they mis-used one of the nicks of our very decent female chatter and the nick CodeNameW

Enough is enough.... i cant take it any more... the moderators how ever have been doing their best to tackle the situation and have been very supportive in this regard... We thank them for all they did for us.....

I believe having nuthing is better then having a chat room full of bullsh*t. I know some of you may agree and some of you might not agree with my decision of grounding the chat rooms... but this is wht i thought was best for the coolyar users, especially the new users (bcoz i dont want to make a bad impression on them) and us.

Asim Zeeshan

COOLYAR CHAT IS LIKE MY 1ST LOVE BUT NOW IT'S CLOSED :(

JO KUCH US DIN HOA BOHT BURA HOA LEKIN ASIM BHAI HAR PROBLEM KI KOI SOLUTION ZAROOR HOOTI HAY IS ROOM KI WAJAH SAY KITNAY HI DOST BANAY

JO SHUMAR NAHIN KIAY JA SAKTAY MUJHAY ANDAZA HAY KEH IS BAAT KA AAP KO KITNA GHUSA HOO GA MAGER YEH BHI SOOCHAIN AAP NAY KITNA NEEKI KA KAAM KIA AISA CHAT ROOM BANAYA JIS KI WAJAY SAY LOGGON KO IK SAAFR SUTHRI ENTRTAINMENT MILLI OR MAIN AAP SAY 100% ITTAFAQ KARTA HOON KEH OR KOI CHAT ROOM ITNA POLITE NAHIN HAY JITNA COOLYAR CAHT ROOM

UMEED HAY AAP IS MASLAY KA KOI HAAL ZAROOR SOCHAIN GAY

TAKE LOTS OF :wub: N CARE ALWAYS KEEP :)

REGARDS

"WIDMARK"

Asim Zeeshan

AOA,

well, i really don't know what went wrong in chat room. But what ever happened there, surely may not be very pleasent.Asim, dear, u may not have second option except clsoing the chat room, but if u dont mind, u wrote there NONE of u deserve any nice chat room on net :D , it means, all were devils thers, hahaha.

U know such things always happen, and especialy on net u can't escape it. But

why don't u try to find out some other technical measures to handle such bulsh*ts in room. Hope to see chat room back on working, bcos i am really missing ur good chat room. With all best wishes for u ,Waqas, and ur site :star: . A H.

aslam o alkum.. well asim bahee kise sha ke kadar ka andaza us waqat hota ha jub woh shin jae so coolyar chat ke kader ub ho ge users ko ....well main sirf aik cheaz janta hoon kih is tarh har nahee manna chahee ...b/c app ne asim bahee itne mehnat se yeh page banea ha 3 sall se zada arsa ho gea ha muje eder aate hove our mere net use kerne ke main waja coolyar he ha ...baherhal is ka koi hull nekalna chahee asim bahee ......is tarah ke cases to kabe kabr ho he jatain han mere aik tajweez ha kih new user u register hota ha woh at least aik permanent user ka refrence ke throw register ho wase nahee...yeh aik idea ha mera may be app agree na kero is se ...Adeel Raza

asalam-o-alikum 2 all my coolyareins :flower: umed karta houn keh sab theek houn geh...........yes dilraza bro ur right....aur meh yaahaan aik baat share karna chahoun ga keh meh b ajh agah net use karta houn tuh sirf COOLYAR ki waja seh yahaan mujey bout nice .polite frnz miley..........jin ko bout miss kar raha houn./ALLAH karey keh ish problem ka jald kohe hall nikal ahey

ASIM bahei hamarey duaahein app keh saath hein

take care :flower:

ASSALAM O ALIKUM.....well it is very sad that coolyarchat room is closed

:( .....i hope that it will be open soon bec every problem have a solution

hope for the best ........and wait for the right time... i will miss this chat room .....

REGARD

ANUM

a.o.a asim bhai......

app nay bohat acha kia .... chat room close ker dia....

coz jab tuk isska solution na milay ..... coolyar ka impression acha rekhnay k liye ye bohat zaroori tha

main uss situation per tu nahi thi wahan

per sun ker bohat bura laga k.......

baz buray logon ki waja say ......

achay users say chat room chin gaya....

per i hope app koi na koi solution nikal ker

humain humara chat room wapis ker dein gay

BEST OF LUCK

COOLYAR LOVER

Sawaira

salam every one

ooo sad news :( cy chat room hee tha jiss kee through main sab cy members see chat kar saktee the :weep:

abb ... kia hoo gaa:O

:(

asim..... :( do some thing :(

loo gi kar lo gal , tha jis ka dar woo hoo hi gaya , but asim bhai plz doo something.plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz,

mai kia kahoo itni shocked hoi hoo abhee jab chat room open hoa or samnay hi announsment nazar aayi k CHAT ROOM closed.

:weep: :weep:

Aasalam u alekum all , kese hain sab dost ,

i m udas , coolyar ban hone ha hamein bhi be haad dukh hain , iss say pehle bhi 1, 2 baar aesa ho chuka hain , jo nahi hona chahye , magar jo ho geya , soo ho geya , ab iss ka koi hall nekalna chahye , MAIN BHI TAQREBAAN 4 Saal say yaha chat karta rehta hoo , kaii baar ban ho chuka hoo , magar phir bhi coolyar say pyar hain mujhy , yaha buhotttttttt he achy achy dost mile , jese coolboy , shabo ,jamil ,m132 ,asim ,s_r_s , saima ,ahileitbar , ye sab buhot he achy dost sirf sur sirf COOLYAR nay mujhy dey hain , hamare neek khawaheshat cy walo ke sath hain , Allah kare jo ho bekhtar ho ,

aur inshallah ham jald aik bar phir cy pe milenge , jab tak Allah hafiz

take care All :hi:

udas

ASALAM-O-ALIM 2 ALLZZZ FRNDZ OF COOLYAR

Its my bad luck ka us din hamra net nahi chala.. Friend sa pata chala hamin there is some thing not going good that night..ham bahi is cy ka bahut hi old users hain specially chat room ka leak of timing community main kam jaty hain , I have been used this chat room since 2003. bahut say achahy log hoty thay ..sabu .. alibaba..zara…and lots of good ppl who were chat here ..with full of enjoyment. Ab bahi hoty hain is cy ka chat room main kuch achay log. but last few week me also feel there is some bad users sitting here.

I totally agree with brown eyes n qasim that using alpha nuemric passwords to protect u r nick or nay ID. Qasim has very good suggestion. Qasim sahi keh rhay hain admin ko is cheez ko consider karna chahya .eik E-Mail ID ki sirf ek hi nick allow karna chahyia. Is say kafi firaq pary ga. Thora sa is ko technically handle karyin.

Problem tu her chat room mian atti hain aur atti rahin gi. But it doesn’t mean ka ka ham haar jayien chat room band kar dain. chand bury logn ki wajha sa bahut sary achay log suffer karyin. Yeh to first step hai. Anyway admin knows better what should do?? I hope ham bahut jald apany is CY ka chat room main dobara milayin gay.

REGARDS

"SANAM”

He (CodeNameW) said he have not changed the password of Admin

firstly, he could not change the password, secondly if he would have succeeded in doing so then we have many other methods to tackle this kind of situation... and we dont need the admin password of the chat room to close the chat room :) many of u know wht i mean

Edited by Asim

for all members:-

some people keeps short password which one is very easy to guess but the standard password should be atleast of 8 charecters, it must consist a symbol and a few numerical(s) too which is not easy to guess!

You may get more informatation in this regards...

best wishes

cooLboY

nice suggestion

i was using it less since many of my friends were discourged by these type of ppl from going there :)

yes i know that's why i had to take this action......

one of the major reasons for doing so was that i was getting lots of emails and calls from new users complaining about their first experience at the chat rooms

Admin shld allow only one nick par email like tht when a nick is baaned the user can't make 1000 nicks with same email for tht they will have to create new email account which would discourage them

nice suggestion... thanx

khurshid4lov> yes i am coming up with a solution to ban these kind of users site-wide... meaning they wont be able to access anything in the entire website.

loveablepussycat> thanx for the nice duaa... yes i am also looking forward to have a nice clean chat room without these dirty people.... Allah in logoon ko zaroor poochae ga

"WIDMARK"> ager such pooochoo tu chat room ke jaane ka afsoos mujhe bi hai aur main ne bi bohat koshish ki in bad users ko samjhaane ki, laikin khair, main tu sirf ye jaanta hoon Allah jo kerta hai behtar kerta hai.... and Inshah Allah i am trying to solve this problem once and for all... we might be able to see the chat room on this website again :)

Asim, dear, u may not have second option except clsoing the chat room, but if u dont mind, u wrote there NONE of u deserve any nice chat room on net  , it means, all were devils thers, hahaha.

I put that message in anger bcoz our nice users were not using the chat room anymore... but a few other users also pointed tht out and i have changed the message... u may check that

U know such things always happen, and especialy on net u can't escape it. But why don't u try to find out some other technical measures to handle such bulsh*ts in room.

Yes i agree with you, and i am working on it.. may take a while

Hope to see chat room back on working, bcos i am really missing ur good chat room. With all best wishes for u ,Waqas, and ur site  . A H.

thanx :)