CooLYar Forums - A Friendly Community by CooLYar
NaDaN

Good Morning Sunshine..! Time 4 Answers

Asalm o ALikum..

Ajj thanda Thnda Mahool hay :)

achi baat hay! Warna the day i got Back! and Got to c Wat is happing at CY...

it was awfull.. belive me..! that was something.. Unacceptable..! Or us kay bad walay Jatan Can't Tell You.. Neways...

ok let me start wid Some Old times..!

when i joined CY....

I was emotinal ToOO.. SAB GALTI HE ADMIN KE LAGTI THE....

Lagta tha Bus yeah Admin khud ko yahan ka Mr. CY samjhtay hain1 But Fortunatly! we Had very Very Good Modz at that time..! still we have! beside me..

Shabo Fati Mansoor! But You know wat.. we never had ne issue regarding moderation and Admin stuff1 cus we had this thing in our mind! that watever is happening! or if nething go wrong! there are people who r click away to fix those problems.. Kher... but as our experince Grow mature at CY. Hum logo ko achi tarahay Malom ho gaya tha! kay How Good thsi Admin team is.!

so At this point we can't blame anyone

cus new members they always get tiem to knwo and understand! wat is happening around! and wat is the back end Events are.! I HOPE ALL AGRE WID This..

Baki i tell You , that we have seen many good time and bad times at CY.. Per ALLAH ka shuker! That not an inch could disturbed our rutine! and concern wid CY or wid Ne Fellow member...

LateLy Howa kuch asa.. ALLAH ko j manzoor tha! kay we couldn't b here..! ager aii b tu bus.. normaly Fourms check kiya sab ke posts parheen or enjoy kiya! Or gaib.. itna time nahe how akay post ker sakain! CY per tu thora relax kernay atay thay.. But sometime in Life Your personal issues gets ToO dOMINATIING THAT CHA KER B APP APNAY APP KO KISI OR TARAF mAILE NAHE KER SAKTAY..

kher Suming up all my Silly speech to this Point that..

I am not some scholar nor any Philospher...! Per ek choti se baat jo may app sab

say Share kerna chati hon

a) Set Few Rules For Ur Life..

B) Dont let Urself Break Your rules...(Cus this is wat others Do , but atleast Dont YOU DARE MESSING WID UR OWN RULES cUS TRUST ME.. ASA HOTA HAY1 You FEEL SUFFUCATED bY UR OWN RULES. fell kay kash may nay shuro say attitude change rakha hota..! asa kerna hay tu dont set Rules. )

c) Its easy to Drop Tunting stuff for Irresponcable behaviour! But that makes You That irespnsible person's another copy.. Try to SHare smile so That person Know.. How Gentle You Are.

d) ager kabhi kisi ko dost kaha ho! yeah if YOu had some good tiem wid neone! even if it is for once! TU us ke galti us Achay time ka soch ker Muaf ker diya keroo! nana Mafi dena hamari sifat may nahe hay! han us bata ko ignore ker diya keroo.. kinu kay asa na ho1 kal ko terms jab INSHALLAH phir behter hon tu app ko us frnd ka samna is liya na ho sakay1 kay May nay kiya kha tha..! Gusaa isi liya tu Haram Hya...

**ok ok comeon Nadan dont bore all wid ur Silly speech! **

kher The good thing is! You all really enjoy CY..

Per tell You something... CY Is Like Family To Me...

I earend not only respect but Such a wonderful frnds here ! taht no one can Imagin...

kher the only thing that pissed me Off was! that Many of You intentinaly or Unintentinaly happend to b very critial bout them... never wonder why the hell they r missing1 or why the hell they r Not in Their Old rutine..kher I belive No one cares.. so no Compalins bout that...

Ok and Now For my Part...! being one responcible Member Of this Community! I asuure all my Fellow members that i wil keep my Attitude polite wid all! and I am a Girl of few words..! But i give You all my words! That i ll do my MAX effort to bring all of RTHAY howay members Back! cus MUJHAY tu CY Hansta howa he acha lagta hay! Or family tab he complete hoti hay jab sab Majood hon..

And i hope all of us will b co-operative wid each other INSHALLAH. and one request! GROW YOUR Petience.............mm Cus this is a Bitter world..! Servive kerna Buhat MushKil hay..! As Amaan eman said she is sencitive..! mm Tu Honey! You have to b strong! ab this world Dont Prais this quality1 they misuse it.! I learnt this and want You to get Yourself away from such trouble.

OK TIME FOR ANWERS.

I am COPING ALL'S Questions fom difrent topics To this Topic So all Will get Their Answer.....

And yes BTW Good MorNing Sunshine..! well couldn't think of nething! But now i feel its a Good Topic line..! It might will b the the New GOOD MORNING For CY. Ok Let me read all those Question! and Post them For YOu.

Wiat a Bit...

I BET You wont get nething uless you read all this Topic Cus..! That might make my word get some meaning :)

Ek mazay ke baat baton in the END.. yeah itna lamba Topic dekh ker ek banda itnaa khush howa ho ga kay Kiya baton1 Uchal rahe ho g wo dekh ker! Bata don Nick us ka :D nahe nahe yeah b ek Paheli hay1 app sab guess keroo! us ko Lambi mails or lambi posts itniiiiiiiiiiiiii pasand hain kay wo Mujhay b itniiiiiiiiii lambi mail ker dete hay :D.. acha acha! that is one Q from me.. So guess! and let me get start wid my Work.

Ok here we Go..

Starting Wid..

ACHI BACHI

Topic :To ~*~*~*repectable Admins~*~*~*, kindly read it

Posted: Jun 24 2005, 01:49 PM

SYRA said u r v.polite and soft hearted WAQAS bhai i just want to say this BRO

kindly spend some of ur valueable time here .some time i also thought i am also leave community but that steps is not helps me to unite this community u r our ADMINISTRATOR so,its our right to tell u frankly what we want.but plz take all this

So Far So GoOoD.. only One Thing.. I am writing/replying on Waqas's Behalf as he wont be here for couple more days..! May be! Though if You can belive tu I tell you that He want to come but due to silly PTCL Stuff he can't.. but he told me that he will try to get online at Comunity! from wherever he gets Chance..

Yes no dobt Waqas is such an Humble and Polite Boy.. and his only concern beside His family is this CY. he make very few frnds! but he knwo how to Keep his frnds! and The Most dominating Habbit of Waqas is .. He respect everone..! he is Someone who belive in Giving Smiles for Tunts :)... yeah Thats Waqas..

so if he had been rude or something! tu trust me! he was in totaly bad condition1 that he felt that this is the only way Out..

so Please now no one worry bout him! and if he happend to Spoiled somebodys Mood Or if he Upset someone! Please! I am so sorry For that... so Achi Bachi.. move on to next Q.

1 thing i mention all members SANUM,KASHO BHAI,LALA,EMAAN,& OTHER WHO LEAVE COMMUNITY COZ OF THIS INCIDENT its only up to u to talk all of them

i am not say said this or that words no .i said if all of of talk w/eachother then this matter will be solved

Very Right! this thing can only b solved By each others support and suggestions..! we all have to talk wid each other for this..!

MAY!GOD KEEPS WAQAS BHAI &OUR THAT MEMBERS UNDER HIS KIND BLESSING AND MAY!GOD GIVE HIS REWARD TO ALL OF YOU.AMEEN-SUMA-AMEEN

Ameen SumAmeen..

Sadia ager yahan tak koi bata mis ho gai ho1 jo may nay clear na ke ho tu Pardon me! and highlight that Point so i can Wave off That INSHALLAH.

Baki Your very next post at this Topic! mujhay kuch samjh nahe aii! Plz wo b app xplain ker do! i can make out... and yes You r so right bout.. THAT EACH AND EVERBODY Who belongs to this Community is As important as Parvez Musharaf:D.. Wasay Parvez MUSharaf sirf GOVT kay liya imp hay or kisi kay liya nahe ! Rightoo :).//

Ok Sadia it was Great seeing YOur zest for CY :)...

So true so Simple! :)

koi galat baat ke ho tu

I am so sorry! hope you can pardon me..

Ok g time for next Qs

Saida Looking farward for ur Opinion

cooLboY-Be

Topic : To ~*~*~*repectable Admins~*~*~*, kindly read it

Posted: Jun 29 2005, 02:19 PM

Posted: Jun 30 2005, 11:13 AM

Sab se meri taraf say bhi request he ke aap log aayein baat karein aur maslay ko hal karain aisay naraz naraz rahne say ya reply na karney say masla kabhi bhi hal nahi hoga.

agar kisi ne community chhorni hi hay to achey tareeqay say bhi chhori ja sakti hay kay kal ko uss ko achey alfaaz mein yaad karay. agar kisi say galti howi he to dosrey logoon ko saza kyun? please think about it...

AsaLm O AliKuM..

M quite right! Bilkul sahe kha rahay ho app.. esp Ager chorna he hay tu achay tarekay say.. Though i dont belive in Leaving.. yes i used tOo but no more.. ager Frnds Hian or Trust develop hay tu Chornay ke nubat nahe atii.. kher Glat fehmi her jaghay hoti hay! Tu sirf ek baat to every one..! That galat fehmi or narazgi us had per kerni cahiya kay jahan say Space majood rahey Patch Up ke! warna ager sirf chorna he hay! tu from the start! dont let neone get closer to you! warna Pareshani Double hoti hay. M I RIGHT COOLBOY-BE ?.. hope I will :)

Adminz agar busy hain to iss ka matlab ye nahi ke humari jo marzi wo karain  hum sab nay miljul key iss maslay ka hal nikaalna hay.

jo jo community per aa raha hay sab say request hay ke jo koi bhi community per nahi aa raha uss ko wapis laane ke liye miljun kay hal nikaalain.

If any help needed from my side than i'm here.

mmm Saday say andaz may ek Complain hay.. CooLBoY.. admins Busy ho b saktay ahin! Per ek baat app sab ko Manan ho g! yeah bus keep this thing wid you always while talking wid "ADMIN" :) Becharay wo b Munday hain.. kabhi kabhi ALLAH G Un ko b bemar ker deta hay..! yeah Kabhi Kabhi ALLAH G Un ko b Kisi imtahan may dal deta hay... kiya zarori hay wo nakhray ker rahay hon :) nahe baray he saday say Hain dono he! and trust me.. app logo ko shyed nahe pata! i know sari sari raat CY kay liya jagtay howay may witness hon un ke..! or ADMIN POST day ker app sab un ko khud say alag ker detay ho1 ADMIN .. wat is ADMIN..! app simple un ko MEMBER level per rakha karoo1 wo dono hay he Asay.. yeah ADMIN Ka rub ALLAH Janay kis nay un kay naam say jor diya hay1 Waqas bechara tu mujh Darta hay! ab mujh per us ka koi rub nahe! isi liya tu may us ke frnd hon1 ADMIN kha ker hum un ko Khalai makhlooq bana detay hain :D.. han Waqas ko tu kha saktay hain LOL per Asim ka kiiya kasoor :)..

acha acha beside jokes..! waqai they r alway here to help! bus somehow conditions get strickt! kay you can't help it! Bus kuch asa he hal hay udher b..INSHALLAH they will b here as soon as tehy get done wid some personal stuff.

Allah kay siwa koi bhi perfect nahi hay aur agar kisi bhi user/mod/admin nay gussay mein kuch likh dia to iss ka matlab ye nahi kay sab kay sab naraz ho jayein aur community chhor kay chalay jayein  hum sab mill kay hi to iss ka hal nikaalain gay na..

BayShakl sab say Bari ALLA Zaat Sirf ALLAH G ke hay1 or wohe Perfect hay! Hum tu Perfection kay P ko b cho nahe saktay..! han per Baat +vely lene cahiya! Gusay may koi User/MOd/Admin nahe bolta..! wo sirf us solution kay liya hyper ho jata hay! jasay hum sab! is issue ko solve kerna chatay hian1 tu at time we get emotinals! sometimes Feel helpless! tu is fustration may buhat kuch kha detay hain...! ek shaks ko akela ker do or app sab ek side per ho jao! tu kasa feel ho ga! Put urself in such condition1 or ager ho sakay tu get My point.. whome i am pointing at..! Yeah ek napasandida faal hay1 bus Koshish honi cahiya koi akela na reh jai1 kinu kay jo akelay reh jatay hain1 time tough un per hota hay ...

CooLbOY I tried being open n Honest wid replies! kuch galat kaha ho tu Xtremly sorry and if i missed something! Tu bata dain!

tHX FOR uR Lovely and kind concern for all of us. :)

AAMAN_EMAN

Topic : To ~*~*~*repectable Admins~*~*~*, kindly read it

Posted: Jun 30 2005, 10:41 AM

AAMAN W Alikum Asalm!

I am not quoting ur post! Kinu kay koi sira kahan say pakron samjh nahe aya!

app ko b sirf ek itni c Baat kehna hay Jo coolboy ke post may likhi kay

mmm Saday say andaz may ek Complain hay.. CooLBoY.. admins Busy ho b saktay ahin! Per ek baat app sab ko Manan ho g! yeah bus keep this thing wid you always while talking wid "ADMIN"  Becharay wo b Munday hain.. kabhi kabhi ALLAH G Un ko b bemar ker deta hay..! yeah Kabhi Kabhi ALLAH G Un ko b Kisi imtahan may dal deta hay... kiya zarori hay wo nakhray ker rahay hon  nahe baray he saday say Hain dono he! and trust me.. app logo ko shyed nahe pata! i know sari sari raat CY kay liya jagtay howay may witness hon un ke..! or ADMIN POST day ker app sab un ko khud say alag ker detay ho1 ADMIN .. wat is ADMIN..! app simple un ko MEMBER level per rakha karoo1 wo dono hay he Asay.. yeah ADMIN Ka rub ALLAH Janay kis nay un kay naam say jor diya hay1 Waqas bechara tu mujh Darta hay! ab mujh per us ka koi rub nahe! isi liya tu may us ke frnd hon1 ADMIN kha ker hum un ko Khalai makhlooq bana detay hain .. han Waqas ko tu kha saktay hain LOL per Asim ka kiiya kasoor

WELL MAY CLEAR WORDS MAY SHYED NA BATA SAKON ! AS KUCH fAMILY MATTERS HAIN! app kahti ho kay ek min..nahe nikal saktay! Honey You have no clue How life treates someone at times..! han i agre kay how would we get to know wat is happening wid whome! but atleast we can try to b less demanding so other can either thay have ne trouble or not! can suffocate easily.. Waqas is among those people who try to keep his trouble to himself and dont let other to get Worried bout that! or get disturbed ! But at some pont kahen na kahen tu kisi na kisi ke baat pinch ker he jat hay na! liek I tell you1 ABout Sanum.. she is all's Fav right... or hum b jab bat karin tu kabhi b asa nahe howa kay hum nay sanum ke efforts ko appriciate na kiya ho wasay b Sanum is Our frnd! or frnds ke priority sab say pehlay hoti hay.. parhtay tu hum sba Sanum ke post shook say hian1 or wait b kertay hain1 mager kabhi kabhi asa hota hay kay cha ker b hum kuch nahe post ker patay...ab look at me! 4 dino say yeah Topic start kerna tha! mager ruz CY per ati b hon or nahe ker pati.. tu these are few fact1 few posiibilities! we should put them all in front of our desk and get on wid sorting things.

Well mere ek bari bari humble request hay! regardless of knwoIng app mujh say choti ho yeah Bari1 bus filhal app meray lia ek choti sis ke tarah hon1 and i request YOu being an elder one! that come and solve this issue!. this si no way a slution of runing away! iF YOU FELT cy AS YOUR fAMILY TU TRUST ME hONEY1 THSI IS YoUR FAMILY And you have to take steps to save your Family from shattering..

I hope app samjhdar ho or mujh say ziyada behter janti ho! I am so sorry ager koi baat mere buri lagi ho!

m LooOkIng farward for YOur reply.

Rukh!

Topic : Request To Admin, Plzzzzzzzzzzzz

Posted: Jun 24 2005, 01:38 PM

Ha CouldN't agree More.. as caratamity mentined in that Topic

@Rukh ............................ Problem Solver..

yes She Is.. :)...

NOTE FOR RUKH ONLY.... "Chal oye teray liya Time nahe hay :D"

Syra

Request To Admin, Plzzzzzzzzzzzz

Posted: Jun 24 2005, 02:00 PM

Again rukh I agree.........family members ka nahi pata mujy but I know abut waqas he is really busy in his studies and job as well who cna know better than me...that hoiw much it is diificult to mange both things at same time...........plz (Members) u should bother urself coz u when u bother urself you will find urself all clear and so cool same as before.....be polite and couteous ....try to understand the feelings of others.....and ur too......

Asalm o ALikum Syra...Your right! Insult nahe kerni cahiya! Maher tell me one thing1 hum sab ka he Insult level define kernay ka apna apna asool hay! mm like sab ko apnay apnay hisab say cheez buri lagti hay

Modreation/Warning remove ho gai... that provs that Admin r trying to help us all!

we asked then to remove warning and he did that1 ab hum ek new issue bana lain1 No sweetheart1 we have to grow our Acceptance..! We have to co-operate wid each other and wave off some silly small mistakes. Right?

You showed your kind Zest for CY and hope to hear and see Lots More from You INSHALLAH. mager scrach this thought from your mind that Admins are here to proof their power or are trying to make all inderstand that tehy r the dominating post here! no way1 i haven't seen such humble Boys ever before.

so Insult kerna kisi ke un kay bas ke baat he nahe! baki yes they have been busy due to some swear problem..! ab atleast hum un ke Problem kay liya duwa ker saktay hain1 yahe un ko demand ho g! lakin hum sab nay tu mil ker admins KO EK CATEGORY MAY DAL DIYA or khud ek side per sab akhatay ho gai1 tu app batao asay may banda Inscure nahe ho jata..

bus teh buttom line is.. taht watever happend! is past!.. now we have to work for our Future.. Frendly Future! Right :)

Hopw app ko mere koi baat buri nahe lagi ho g1 and if yes! tu plz Muaf ker dena..!

and Thx for ur kind concern for all of Us..

Waiting for Your reply!

The more i am reading alls Post the more i m feeling Upset..!

well i have been reading everything suming up all teh stuffs! but well now bit down! Give me Little Time INSHALLAH baki sab ka b saths ath dete hon reply..!

let me Fix Myself first! otherwise i ll get Bitter!..

kher You all take care ChaOoO

Assalaam o Walaikum to All :hi:

AsaLm O AliKuM..

Walaikum Asalaam

Glat fehmi her jaghay hoti hay! Tu sirf ek baat to every one..! That galat fehmi or narazgi us had per kerni cahiya kay jahan say Space majood rahey Patch Up ke! warna ager sirf chorna he hay! tu from the start! dont let neone get closer to you! warna Pareshani Double hoti hay. M I RIGHT COOLBOY-BE ?.. hope I will :)

yes that's the point but who understand that.. :(

Some people just knows how to hurt.

mmm Saday say andaz may ek Complain hay.. CooLBoY.. admins Busy ho b saktay ahin! Per ek baat app sab ko Manan ho g!

No it was not a complain. :D

yeah bus keep this thing wid you always while talking wid "ADMIN" :) Becharay wo b Munday hain.. kabhi kabhi ALLAH G Un ko b bemar ker deta hay..! yeah Kabhi Kabhi ALLAH G Un ko b Kisi imtahan may dal deta hay... kiya zarori hay wo nakhray ker rahay hon :) nahe baray he saday say Hain dono he!

I know them very well since last couple of years :D

trust me.. app logo ko shyed nahe pata! i know sari sari raat CY kay liya jagtay howay may witness hon un ke..! or ADMIN POST day ker app sab un ko khud say alag ker detay ho1 ADMIN .. wat is ADMIN..! app simple un ko MEMBER level per rakha karoo1 wo dono hay he Asay..

I know they have done all these, gave all to us an opportunaty in term of this coolyar chat and coolyar community... Now the thing is why we call them Admin...

hmmmm They both are very kind and soft that's why we talk them friendly.

If we will give some1 respect than automatically that will be applied on ourselfs too.

per Asim ka kiiya kasoor :)..

:o to kis nay kaha kay Asim bhai ka kasoor hay? He is just absense and everyone knows the reason.

acha acha beside jokes..! waqai they r alway here to help! bus somehow conditions get strickt! kay you can't help it! Bus kuch asa he hal hay udher b..INSHALLAH they will b here as soon as they get done wid some personal stuff.

yeah I know this too so you are late to inform :laugh:

han per Baat +vely lene cahiya! Gusay may koi User/MOd/Admin nahe bolta..! wo sirf us solution kay liya hyper ho jata hay! jasay hum sab! is issue ko solve kerna chatay hian1 tu at time we get emotinals! sometimes Feel helpless! tu is fustration may buhat kuch kha detay hain...!

hmmm if we gets fustration than ofcourse we will become anger and may we can harsh too but sometimes we have to ignore some issues/lines/words.

ek shaks ko akela ker do or app sab ek side per ho jao! tu kasa feel ho ga! Put urself in such condition1 or ager ho sakay tu get My point.. whome i am pointing at..! Yeah ek napasandida faal hay1 bus Koshish honi cahiya koi akela na reh jai1 kinu kay jo akelay reh jatay hain1 time tough un per hota hay ...

Yeah i know whom you are pointing out.. :D

CooLbOY I tried being open n Honest wid replies! kuch galat kaha ho tu Xtremly sorry and if i missed something! Tu bata dain!

:laugh: gal hi mukh gayee :banghead:

tHX FOR uR Lovely and kind concern for all of us. :)

You are welcome I just tried to expain

Thanks alot for writing in detail and raised up all issues.

I hope everything will be settle down and we all will be good member of this community.

:hi:

oooooooooooooooooo yeh main ki dekh rahe kuch janay pehchnay logg

lolzzz ..So miss nadan finally here Thanx God

such a great Effrots by u ...hope so members ko jo shikyat theen woh door ho gayee hoon gee..

bohat acha laga itnee acha topic or us say bhi achay replies dekh ker ..really good job !

ps>

mere ley time nahi koi bat nahi bus Dil main jagha hoone chayee ..lolzz

kaisa dialouge hay ??

Assalamoalikum Nadan

aap na mujay interpreter lag rehi hain ..kis ke ..kiya bata don :P ..well no doubt its ur Great effort ..Nadan i can feel all that.. but dear honestly tell me onething that if u r at the place of Sanum then what did u do ??what's ur reaction??

felt pleasant?? left Cy?? ya phir "Leave me to myself" ;) wala behavior hota???

u seems very caring..wesai be aap Rukh ke friend hain..tou no doubt aap buht acchi hon ge...or mujay aap jesai caring log buht acchay lagtay hain...Lakin aik choti se shikayaat hai ..k jis tarah aap nai mujay yahaan annay ko kaha..aap ye Sanum ko be or baki members ko (jo naraz hain) be keh daiti na...Nadan zindagee buht choti se hai..hamaray aik chotay sai amal sai ager koi khoosh ho jata hai tou is sai acchi or kiya baat ho ge...wesai be "Do good and care not to whom" sai Allah be khoosh hota hai... Now i'm not down cast and hope u 'll bring back all Naraz members ...and wanna sorry in advance if i show silliness :(

Thanks for this care

PM Subject : Assalm o Alikum!, May 18 2005, 07:16 PM

Hope You all keeping Well Wid Life ...

Came Here after Long Time.. due to some personal problem Couldn't  be here!

But it was really goot sight seeing couple of New Sections.

Can't reply in Topic Becouse it is hard to catch up with too much new stuffs! But INSHALLAH will do it somehow.

well ok lets get to the point, i been to Both sections.. Gals Talk.. it is Awsome section! Now gals have liberty to share their Gairly stuff at one independent section.

Saw many colourful exciting topics too..

But I hope You all will agree to my point, that every Section demands moderation.

I want to Put My Vote/ Sugeestion in front of You For Sanum.. she is old and most active member of Community1 and it will b very unfair if i not mention Creative Too..

Every section is having share of Good topics By her.. 

Hope Admins will work on it.

so Hope to catch You all soon.

Take Care

Stay LauffIng!

R E G A R D' S

Sahar Nizami

CC: FATI, ASIM , WAQAS, MANSOOR, RUKH, ASIM ALI.

well yeh ik pm hay jo Nadan nay hum sub mods or Admin ko us waqt post kia tha jub girls forum bana tha ..sanum hamray ley kitne respectd hain yeh batnay ki zaroorat nahi ..

cy per sanum ki mehnut hum sub ki nazer main hay chahy hum active hon ya unactive ..Nadan nay yeh pm us waqt kia tha jub un kay father baymar thay itnee preshane kay halat main bhi cy say woh intouch thee jitna reh sakte theen

cy main last days jo kuch hoa main us ko dohrana nahi chahtee ..lakin mera khiyal tha k ab sub normal hay kam say kam jo members cy per mojood hain un ko koi shikyat nahi honee cheye itnee clearfication or request topic post honay kay bad.....

ager sub yeh poochnay beth jain kay hamaray sath aisa kion hoa ya falan nay humain aisa kion bola ..

to phir bat biger to sakte hay per suljh nahi saktee ..kion k main itna jante hoon kay is saray qissay main her her member hurt hoa ..hai ..or main yaqqen say keh sakte hoon ager app log yeh poochnay beth jain kay kis ko kia cheez hurt ker gayee to koi ik bhee kisi ko mutmain nahi ker sakta ....

sirf kisi ik banday ka nam laina ka sirf us kay sath zyadte hoye hay to yeh sirf favouritsim ho ga ...

lakin jo ho so hoa .... hum sub insan hain or ghalte kisi say bhi ho saktee hay ..

app us khloos ko kion nahi yad rakhtay jin ka izhar hum her agle post main ik dosray say kertay hain ..lain sirf 2 ya 3 post jo kisi gusay ya ghalat fehmi ki bunyad per hote hain un ko yad rukh ker ADalat laga lain ?

aap ye Sanum ko be or baki members ko (jo naraz hain) be keh daiti na...Nadan zindagee buht choti se hai..hamaray aik chotay sai amal sai ager koi khoosh ho jata hai tou is sai acchi or kiya baat ho ge...wesai be "Do good and care not to whom" sai Allah be khoosh hota hai... Now i'm not down cast and hope u 'll bring back all Naraz members

kis is bat ko kehnay ki abhi bhi zaroorat thee .. kitnay topics main main hum log posts ker chukay hain kitne request ho chuke hain ...or hum ker he kia rahay swaye members ko wapus bulanay kay

app qasim, Mhn say pochain kay NAdan un say is saray maslay per kitne bat ker chuke hain .. sanum say mere her bat per tafseele guftgu ho chuke hay

her her member ko online fourm , privete her tareeqay say samjha rahay hain

lakin ab bhi yehe shikyat .hay to mera nahi khiyal hamra koi bhi ammal is ko dor ker sakta hay

is topic ko dekh ker koi bhi Andaza laga sakta hay kay post kernay walay nay kitna waqt or mehnut ki ho gee or us ko is kam kay koi paisay bhi nahi milnay thay sirf or sirf ik khushguwar mahool ko dobara lanay ki koshish hay bila kisi gherz k !

well once again i appriciate ur work nadan !

Rukh i feel regret :( well I m Sorry ..main bilkul be is khushgawar mahool ko disturb kerna nahi chahti thee...Nadan nai kaha thaa k ager koi baat hai tou keh do..wo main nai keh dee :( ...shayaad ghalat kiya ye sab keh kai...plzzz accept my SORRY..these r not only 4 words but a painful sense of having done somthing wrong :(

Nadan no doubt ur effort is admirable ...ager aap ko be meri baat etni he buri lagi hai tou plzzzzzzzzzz mujay is k liyee maaf ker dein :(

iman dont be sorry ..app nay jo feel kia batya ..or maini us ko clear kernai ki koshish ki ....k cy per ajj kal yehe sub chal raha hay app dekhain to!

ager app mujhai yeh batate k maini theek kaha ya ghalat ..or ab app ka kia khaiyal to bat mazeed wazih ho jatee ..bhala app ko lagta hay app ki presence disturbence ho saktee hay ?

app nai mujhay sherminda ker diya ...pata nahi kion nahi main apni bat samjha pa rahee ..

lakin plz sorry na kahain .. i ll talk wid u on msn ...InshAllah !

Nadan, Rukh, Aaman_eman> good work all of you :yes: insha'Allah bohat hi jald iss ka positive result bhi niklay ga :)

agar koi aur member yehaan reply nahi kar raha iss ka matlab ye hergiz nahi hay kay they don't want people come back.

Abhi bhi kisi member ko koi shikayat hay to plzzzzz 'Request' kay kisi bhi topic mein apna reply add kar lain... insha'Allah Adminz and moderators will read your posts and take serious action (if neccessary).

I'm not going to read leaving/request for calling back members so i'm really very sorry.

Umeed hay yehaan ke halaat boht jald theek ho jayein gay... aur aur aik khush kabhri bhi hey sab members kay liye :D lakin

lakin :(

lakin :(

us mein thora time lagay ga :D

might be 10 to 15 days but i'm sure all will be happy by that news :D

:unsure: i'm not going to tell anyone so please wait for 10-15 days and you all will see your selfs :D

hmmm thora sa hint de deta hoon :D one of old user will join us :D

I'm sorry once again, might be I don't read this topic anymore....

hopefully everyone will take it positive.. :D

:hello:

:o

HUH,

we r still facing the thousands years old problem.

STRANGE !

In Love,

:wub::wub::wub:

" S I D D "

SIDD :D :D :D :D:DD: :D:D:D:D

app a gai app ko masoom CY ke yaad!

pehlay tuapp safi pech kerain na! gaib honay ke!

shabash1 warna jaan nahe bakshii jai g

yes! same old Problems wid new Versions! :)

we were silly at our times TOoO rIGHT?

Good work NaDan, rukh and AAMAN_EMAN. I was absent bcoz of my illness and some other family problems. If you need my help in this topic lemme know.

sorry could not read the whole topic bcoz i have to see a doctor shortly and i am leaving...

Asim

Asim! Ok is waqat ijazat hay!

per wapsi per ap kay liya dheer sara kaam hay :)

yes i suggest go and read alll the related Topics! i made this Topic for actully all those answers who have been asked by all at diffrent topics and places..

i wanted togather all teh problems and slution at this Topic!

so better check all the related topics! you will know the situataion!

and for Ur convinent INSHALLAH i ll PM you the major things shortly.

Baki yes! You and Waqas are teh only one who can Fix all his situation!

wasay now nothing happening beside wait for Those who left cus of this mess.

all sorted their views and quite finewid them now.

Good work NaDan, rukh and AAMAN_EMAN. I was absent bcoz of my illness and some other family problems. If you need my help in this topic lemme know.

sorry could not read the whole topic bcoz i have to see a doctor shortly and i am leaving...

Asim

Assalaam o Walaikum to all and sorry for disturbing again with my cruel replies ;)

Asim> :o You told me last time on phone, you will be back on 16th or 17th but today is 14th July and you are here :D anyways nice to see you here...

Might be you had seen my reply in this Topic at Posted: Jul 4 2005, 09:49 AM lakin kisi nay guess nahi kia kay koun aa raha hay even kisi nay koshish tak nahi ki kay kon aa raha hay... this means they dam care who is coming in or going out of this forum..

:( will post more in detail... see ya all soon... Allah Hafiz

continueing...

Asim> you may reach on basic points shortly...

Mere khiyaal mein jo log chalay gaye hain aur bhi ja rahay hain sab ke zumedari modrators kay ooper hay... aik adha mod. kay ilawa mene kisi ko nahi dekha kay kisi ko reply tak karay specially agar koi new member aa raha ho to welcome tak karay... agar members ja rahay thay to Moderators nay sirf PMs kay zarihe logoon ko roknay ki koshish ki lakin mera nahi khiyaal kay sab nay koshish ki hogi... Moderators ko to polite hona chahiye na phir ye moderators ki politness kahaan gayee kay saray members chalay gaye :( :weep:

khair ye aisi bahs hay kay iss ko jhera jaye to baqi members pay bhi bura asar parh sakta hay lakin mera khiyaal hay kay iss kay ilawa ab koi aur chara bhi nahi hay...

Sab nay Waqas ko kasoor war thahraya aur sab chalay gaye lakin koi bhi moderator kisi ko bhi roknay mein kamyaab nahi raha... kis ye moderatorship hay?

Mujhe pata hay sab moderators ko bohat gussa aa raha hoga mere per lakin jo jact ho wo sab jantay hain aur agar moderators ab bhi chahein to sab members wapis aa saktay hain lakin moderators ko koi pay thori milti hay kay wo ye sab karain gay ye kaam to Admins ka hay na... :banghead:

Agar her kaam Adminz nay hi karna hay to phir moderator kis liye hotay hain?

kuch din pahlay aik issue utha tha kay yehaan Grouping hay aur wo baat Waqas bhai nay bhi ki thi lakin uss waqt mujhe bilkul samjh mein nahi aaya tha kay grouping kis tarah kah rahay hain lakin ab samjh mein aa gaya hay iss liye ab iss point ko mein dobara utha raha hoon kay waqe hi yehaan grouping hay jis ki waja say kuch groups yehaan say chalay gaye hain...

ab raha sawal kay kuch group chalay gaye hain to kuch to baqi hongay na... to iss baat pay mein ye kahoon ga kay ab bhi kuch grouping hay... jaisay kay...

Some moderators are just a group

New members are part of some groups

Mein khud kis group mein hoon ye mujhe khud pata nahi hay lakin mera khiyaal hay kay koi na koi zaroor bataye ga kay mein kis group mein hoon.

Mujhe to ab bhi umeed hay kay sab kuch theek ho jaye ga lakin kab theek hoga aur kon theek karay ga ye mujhe pata nahi hay... mene bohat saray topics mein koshish ki kay mein kuch kar sakoon lakin 3-4 logoon nay ba-mushkil saath dia lakin mujhe kabhi ye cheez kisi moderator ki taraf say nazar nahi aaye... Albata NaDaN nay kuch koshish ki lakin uss waqt shayed bohat dair ho chuki thi shayed iss liye un ka bhi 2-4 posts kay baad kuch pata nahi chala kay what is she doing for members...

Aman_Emaan sis. nay bhi koshish ki kay shayed kuch ho lakin wahaan bhi members nay kuch khas interest show nahi kia... as like, you may see the topic "Why we don't reply"

well still hope for the best... Sab moderators/Adminz/members say mazrat kay mujhe ye sab likhna para lakin ye kisi bhi aik member ya moderator kay baray mein nahi hay... jo mene observe kia hay wo likha hay iss liye koi bhi issay personal na lay...

phir bhi agar kisi ko koi baat buri lagi ho to I'm really very very sorry.

Wish you all, all the best :flower:

:unsure: waiting for your views

:hi:

Edited by cooLboY-Be

SIDD :D :D :D :D:DD: :D:D:D:D

app a gai app ko masoom CY ke yaad!

pehlay tuapp safi pech kerain na! gaib honay ke!

shabash1 warna jaan nahe bakshii jai g

yes! same old Problems wid new Versions! :)

we were silly at our times TOoO rIGHT?

Dear Nadan,

Hi,

well yes its me here again :) just to see that r u ppl alive or :angel: any ways aap ko tu hum ne kaye baar yahoo per msg kia per aap as usual busy theen werna wahin sab k haal ehwaal pooch lete.

Hope every thing is just Kooooooool!

hop to see u soon again.

In Love,

:wub::wub::wub:

" S I D D "

I think I have already confessed my love for Rukh and Sanum on various occassions.. I guess its the right time for me to confess my dher sara pyar for our lovely friend Nadan ..

I LOVE YOU SAHAR!! I LOVE YOU TOOOOOO MUCH! :wub: I just can't tell u how much I love you.. but I do!

dekho problems koi bhi choti bari nahi hoti.. jab fix ho jaye to everything is fine!

Yeh bhi koi problem nahi thee yet I dunno why ppl were makin such a big deal out of it.. khair Allah ka laakh laakh shuker hai keh you opened this issue up and I think it was a lot better to see all this coming from you .. (since ur a mod)

Anyways so the bottom line is for everyone.. cut it out with the complains and gile shikwe and lets live happily together like we used to!

and I am not going to say it again!! :banghead:

Aimon.

AiMon! :blush: ek Baat may nay B tum Logo so Kahnii hay! per abhi nahe! Let me Start one Topic which i have been planning Long

AJJ INSHALLAH post ker don g!..

And Thx So Much! You are SoOoO SweeeT!

:friends:

NaDaN after reading your replies on the first page I am thinking you are in a wrong business, study law and you will be very successfull lawer (this is not a joke, infact compliments)

Nice to see in Action again, Hope thing will be fine with you.

I think I have already confessed my love for Rukh and Sanum on various occassions.. I guess its the right time for me to confess my dher sara pyar for our lovely friend Nadan ..

I LOVE YOU SAHAR!! I LOVE YOU TOOOOOO MUCH!  :wub:  I just can't tell u how much I love you.. but I do!

dekho problems koi bhi choti bari nahi hoti.. jab fix ho jaye to everything is fine!

Yeh  bhi koi problem nahi thee yet I dunno why ppl were makin such a big deal out of it.. khair Allah ka laakh laakh shuker hai keh you opened this issue up and I think it was a lot better to see all this coming from you .. (since ur a mod)

Anyways so the bottom line is for everyone.. cut it out with the complains and gile shikwe and lets live happily together like we used to!

and I am not going to say it again!!  :banghead:

Aimon.

COO everyone here in CY loves NaDaN.

Dear Nadan,

Hi,

well yes its me here again :) just to see that r u ppl alive or  :angel: any ways aap ko tu hum ne kaye baar yahoo per msg kia per aap as usual busy theen werna wahin sab k haal ehwaal pooch lete.

Hope every thing is just Kooooooool!

hop to see u soon again.

In Love,

:wub:  :wub:  :wub:

" S I D D "

Sidd:

Welcome back. :D