CooLYar Forums - A Friendly Community by CooLYar

Guess whos back???

back again?!?! Meeri's back... Tell your friends!! Guess whos back.. guess whos back.. guess whos back...

But this news doesn't end here.. the surprising part is comin up..

Well before that, I'd like you guys to check out this link....

(ohh by the way take a close look at the second picture!!!)

Meeri's BIG SURPRISE!!!

YEEEEEEEEEHHHHHhh.. THAT'S THE NEWS.. :yikes:

1012-034-15-1042.gif

As a proud sister and Meeri's bestest friend, today I am very happy to announce it to the rest of you that our ..~"Meeri"~..(aka SAMEER) held second position (boys) in Federal board with a grade so surprsing that you will fall to the ground after hearing it.. YUP Nothing less but an A grade (in your face!!)

1012-034-15-1042.gif

CONGRATULATIONSSSSSSSS.... :winner::sing:

1012-034-17-1068.gif

SO Meeri come forward and accept our heartliest congratulations..

1012-034-21-1071.gif

Allah tumhe hamesha kamyab rakhe.. and May you succeed not only in this life but the life hereafter! AMEEN!!

We are very happy for you.. (aur haan plz spit some on urself... buri nazar se bachne ke liey ;)) :D

Acha yeh sari baten to ho gayen.. ab thora hamare faide/ emm kaam ki baat kerte hain.. haan jee Too..

WHERE IS OUR TREAT?? you know hum tumhe treat diey baghair nahi jane den ge.. chalo guys pakar lo meeri ko.. lolz..

:firing:

Waiting to hear from you brother,

love you lots..

ur twin sis- Aimon! :angel:

MeRrIII Bari lambi Umer hay

per May nahe bolti

or meri taraf say No

Mubarik Bad!

Chalo HatOooO!

C0n gratulati0ns ................ :wub: :flower: :wub: :flower: :wub: :flower: :wub:

Congrates man ... Good Luck in the Future too

CONGRATULATIONS MEERI... gr88 job... A grade..

d_clap_01.gif

23_1_25.gif

1012-028-04-1042.gif1045-006-10-1069.gif

i suppose Sameer this is ur 2nd year result? hssc part 2?? m i right...hmmm btw what were ur subjects.. and what u have decided to do next

080402gudl_prv.gif 4 ur future

Great. I remember Meeri got very good marks last year as well, infact if I remember correctly it was joint congratulation for Meeri and fati at that time. Fati how about you this time?

Congratulations yaar, :yes: I don't know Who you are. But, really Nice effort. Happy to see some Bright Future in the Forum.

Keep it up.

d_clap_01.gif

Very well done Meeri CONGRATULATIONS to u :D :flower:

oye meeri ab aa bhi jao.. I told u to wait for a couple days not a couple yrs!! :S

LOL, Aimon! Meri sab ka apna he hisab kitab hay :D..

neways! Merri say pocho ek dafa merri saab nay raat kay 1 bajay meray sath kiya harkat ke the!!! :mad:

LOL.. Merri sahib ain tu sahi! phir muafi ka socha jai ga..! jab wo apnay Mon say batain gay! unho nay MASOOM NADAN ko raat 3 bajay kasay darayaa :(

Wow Glad to see him on Second Position, CONGRATS MEERI :yes:

Ooky bring him here for a big party :share:

and Nice to see my Punjab College on 1st n 3rd ;)

Waqas

congrats,

cool but whre is meeri?

so raha hai is waqt..

I m mad at himm.. hes like I forgot where u posted it.. he really is my twin.. blind like me..

he'll be here soon..

hahahaha..he's been sleepin throughout the topic....man..when is he gonna show up??????

I HATE YOU MEERI... I REALLY DO HATE YOU!!! (CRY)

U made me look like such a big fool..

Admins/moderators.. a request to you..

PLEASE CLOSE THIS TOPIC!!! Meeri I think u owe me a BIG BIG apology.. which I am not going to accept ever!!!

Aimon. :(

BRAVO! :share: Congratulations Meeri. :share:

Cute_Ookay: Aww, don't be hating Cutie :dontsad: Cheer up! Maybe he is just avoiding the rush....?? ;)

Cheerz. Have a nice day! :share:

sorry aimee..i didn;'t wanna say that..sorry yar i i hurt u...

pssss.............. koi dekh to nahin raha mujhay????????? :blues:

AAAAAAAAAAAA!!!! You got me....... :(

lol

First of all............... BOHOT BOHOT BOHOT BOHOT SALAAM to all of aap :D

pehlay mairay dair say anay kee daastaan sun lain...

chalo choro............

dar asal kya hay na............ woh........ woh na........... woh topic nahin mil raha tha :blush:

thank u soo much everyone for replying to this topic

and i am greatly indebted to my affectionating sis, Cute_ooky for taking all the pain for this topic as well as myself...

And I apologise to ooky (though it would be of no use as she had already said that she'll not accept it, even then) in replying too indolently.

raiha, kashish, Kiran, Nathan, Choudhry & Pretty_Little_Girl> Waalaikum Congrats... :) Thank u soo much for ur sweet appreciations...

fati> Hello and how r u? kher mubarak. I was a student of COMMERCE Group and I got second position in COMMERCE throughout the board. Yes, I completed HSSC-II (Federal Board of Intermediate, Islamabad) because all over the world, there r centres affiliated to Islamabad Board and the same papers are held there.... And for checking, they go to Islamabad...... nyway, aap ka result kaisa raha? bataya hee nahin. waiting....................

abt my future plans? I've decided to do CA and I went to SKANS, Islamabad and they were soooooooo kind and glad to admit me in their institute. They even offered me 50% fee off and said, "Now you have to take Gold Medal in CA" :D

But my plans are a bit changy now. Maybe I'll be shifted to Lahore soon and continue my studies there.

a1b2c3> Thank u so much for ur response... Yes, in First year, i attained FIRST position but unfortunately or fortunately, i got 2nd this time. My class teacher said that he was expecting first again but its ok............ :)

caratamity> Thanks for ur post... Actually, Coolyar is a place where cool people come....... In other words, people come in and become COOL :coolyar:

This is all due to a few effort of mine and to great extent prays of my parents, teachers and friends (including coolyars) especially ooky my dearest sis...

Waqas> Hello dear brother. Thank you for replying to this topic for appreciating my efforts. And Congratulations to you too for the result of your college as well.

About a big party????????????? aisay moqa par mujhay foree rabta kya karain :D

Asim> I'm here and Kher Mubarak.

silver> sharam nahin aatee mairee behna ko aisay tang kartay ho? woh pehlay hee itnee paraishan hay aur aap jalay pay teelaa phainktay ho? (aur kitna jalao gay :P )

NaDan> Salaam darpok apa jee. kaisee hain aap? main to samjha tha k woh raat wala qissa aap bhool hee gaee hon gee. mujhay kya pata tha k aap abhi tak raat ko neend say uth kar cheekhain maarain gee. :D

Thank u for (NO) Mubarak baad...... waisay mujhay pata hay k aap dil hee dil main mubarakbaad day to rahee hon gee. main janta hoon aap ko baray achee tarah.

sorry aap ko mainay us din raat ko daraya. aainda nahin daraoon ga.

nyway......... thanx for remembering me (at least :P )

Ooky> SORRRYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!

ooky sorry, main sorry yeh sorry kehna sorry chahta sorry hoon sorry k sorry mujhay sorry maaf sorry kardo sorry. <- Now remove sorry

Thanks for creating such a magnificent topic. Good Presentation. I think u might have been the first ranker :D

About that treat thing........ come on guys, mehnat bhee main karoon aur treat bhee main doon? this is not fair. aik banday ko saray khilaain to problem nahin hotee aur aik saron ko khilaay to baree problem hotee hay. waisay aik banday ko jab sara coolyar khilaay ga to pait (stomach) kee problem zaroor ho gee :P

waisay yeh topic kyoon close karwa rahi thee? aik say tasallee nahin ho rahee thee? aik aur topic mairay lyay bananay k lyay? AWW! how nice of u... :P

THANK U ONCE AGAIN to everyone and to my bestest friend ooky

I Really Owe You!!!

Wassalaam!

Meeri a.k.a. Sameer

ab fati aur deegar members soch rahay hon gay k

PHIR SAY AGYA DEEWAAR-E-CHEEN JITNEE LAMBEE POSTS KARNAY WALA :D

LOL

Dar Lagi anay may Tum ko shuker hay phir b Aii Tu..........

Many Many Congrats!..

waqai itni lambi Post na k\likha kerain na :P....

nahe nahe! i enjoy every bit of it

shuker hay app jahan b jatay hian wapis tu atay hain! :)..

its always good to c you! ..

Baki app nay tu CY ka naam roshan kiya hay1 hum app ko tuhfay may kiya dain... :D...

Meray khayals ay gIFT KAY TUR PER APP KO hum sab ko treat denay ka honor detay hain :D.. Kasaaaaaaaaaaaa

salam 2 all

welcome back meeri

aap ka stay tu american president ki tarha hota hai thori dair k liye aaya ya tu aaya hi nahi ;)

khair keep posting and enjoy staying

Regards

its me

AD

LOL

Dar Lagi anay may Tum ko shuker hay phir b Aii Tu..........

Many Many Congrats!..

waqai itni lambi Post na k\likha kerain na :P....

nahe nahe! i enjoy every bit of it

shuker hay app jahan b jatay hian wapis tu atay hain! :)..

its always good to c you! ..

Baki app nay tu CY ka naam roshan kiya hay1 hum app ko tuhfay may kiya dain... :D...

Meray khayals ay gIFT KAY TUR PER APP KO hum sab ko treat denay ka honor detay hain :D.. Kasaaaaaaaaaaaa

152595[/snapback]

lol........... issay behter main aisay hee tha :P

Waisay bohot acha laga aap ka idea.

nyway.......... ab treat denay ka honour dya hay to zaroor treat doon ga. Bus itna bata dain k treat kahan khanay jana hay?

you have only two choices:

1. Service

2. Bata

aap jahan bolain gee, insha Allah udhar hee jaain gay :P

salam 2 all

welcome back meeri

aap ka stay tu american president ki tarha hota hai thori dair k liye aaya ya tu aaya hi nahi ;)

khair keep posting and enjoy staying

Regards

its me

AD

152596[/snapback]

bus kya karain. woh kya hay na, k "Shair kee aik din kee zindage, geedar kee so sala zindagi say behter hay" :P

thanks for ur sweet words. I'll try to b in touch but it'll b difficult to b regular like b4......... tell u later.

c ya!

Edited by Meeri