CooLYar Forums - A Friendly Community by CooLYar
Asim

Another Copied Coolyar

There is a new community that has copied coolyar forums :P (read the topic) some members has doubts about this and they have their own views about this issue.

So elaborating more on this issue i am posting the snapshots of their copied-coolyar-forums. I will leave the rest to the members to decide if they have COPIED it or NOT :D

There might be similar names but not similar forum names and description.. isn't it :D they sure are mindless fools and morons :laughing:

cools1islam9xx.gif

In the image above, see the forum name of the Islam Forum, its the same as we have with the same description :P

cools2general7zu.gif

See the forum descriptions of General Talk (same as Guftfu forum we have), Girls Talk forum is copied with the same name and description, Mehfil-e-Sukhan's description is the same as Shair-o-Shairi forum we have, World Affairs and Celebrations, Wishes and Events are also copied 100%

Kinds Corner and Health forums might be copied from somewhere else :P :laughing:

cools3game7tq.gif

The Game section is also copied 100%, the 'Cools Competition' might be copied from somewhere else :P

cools4entertainment7yw.gif

The entertainment section (Smile, Image Gallery and Sports Time Forum) is also copied 100% and our Interview Corner (Jaan Pehchaan Forum we have here) is also copied 100%

cools5helpnsupport5tu.gif

Again, Computers and Internet and Forum Help are also copied 100%

cools6services5qb.gif

Yet again, the Announcements and Suggestions and Feedback is also copied 100%

cools7friends0xk.gif

Friends' section is also copied 100%, we have both of these forums with the same name and description, old members know that I changed the name of the I'm New/I'm Leaving Forum to New Member Introductions last week

Well i dont think i need to add much to this... this detail is more then enough.

Now most of you know tht we are justified in saying that they have copied us cent per cent.

I dont think i have anything more to add to this situation :) the rest is up to you to decide :D

Asim Zeeshan

Edited by Asim

lolz/./hey sure r idiots....pura ka pura hi copy kar liya...aur topics bhi similar hain....members bhi apnay saray lag rahay hain....savaira,cooll.boy..angel eyes,syra...yeh sab apnay members nahin??????

MAN TTHEY SURE HAD @ WORK ON THAT >>>LOADS>>>>>khair>>>WHAT SHOUKLD V DO NOW...COMPLAIN..OR JUS..VIRUS THE SITE??

Asim, Vey Well done..!

well it was an Obvious fact1 but i wonder how People are so good at coping and they stay calm as they never did nething wrong! Gosh.. i sometime feel like slute them for such Barvery.. watever

yes as we all have notice and a clear thing .. wid no doubt at all to even remain wid ne inch of thing that they didn't did it! no they sure have done one big mistake!..

and yes i remember! in past many site tried coping CY.. ing\fact we had one Topic related to that as well! i will try to dig that out For all to have veiw... so its Not a new thing!

PEOPLE TRY TO COPY THE BEST AROUND :)

so its an Honor for us..! but such a pathatic Call from cheaters..

LACKOF CReativity , this could be the only sufficent reason for them!.

Anyways! it makes me Vey happy to b a part Of CY ... cus i am wid the :orignal:

Hmmmm Nice work Asim :D

yar Asim bachyee hain mooj karnyee dooo ;)

i m sure they can cOPY cY .. but they cannOT BRING users like FATI, NaDan , Rukh, Sanum , Aimon , Meeri, etc :D

real assets are Members ... they they cannot be copied ( although can be clonned ;0 )

MamsOor

Come on ...Zaroori nahi kay aap in sub batoon ko negative way main laitay hwea copy hi kahain balkay posative way main soacahtay hwea isay inspiration bhi tu keh sakay hain :P

salam All

prof ki baat hoi hai tu let see the side of kasho

main nay all forum dekha hay

Asim Nice Try

apnay he dosto ko fool bayaya app nay

Very Nice

Edited by Bunty

Well Muskan , True.. we can go between lines! but its better to bring out the True things and honest opinion after going through all!...

Islam

Islam is a complete code of life.... Discuss its teaching, and share your islamic questions.

doray forum mein islaam kuch is terha

jub k app nay show apni taraf se pata nahi kia kia hai

yahan app logo nay mooh ki khai na

Islamic Image Gallery

Post Here Islamic Images :)

yeh sectoin app k pass hai hi nahi

yahan bhi apnay Cy Member ko Badgumaan kia app nay

General Talk

Daily talk, share impressive words, your thoughts, dreams, passions, ambitions, hobbies ,feelings, ideas, life achievements and findings and anything .....just to share views with members

oooppppppppppps yahan bhi jhoot bola app nay apnay members se
Girls Talk

Girls... there is a special place for u to discuss about.. Cooking, Dresssing, Home Decoration,

Household tips, Beauty Secrets, Fashion and Style updates and anything of your choice, hobbies and collections.

naam ki haad taak

per half jhoot hai

Mehfil-e-Sukhan

Place to share the feelings in the form of peotry... most expressive and effective way to convey your feelings... share your own poetry, poetry collection of famous poets, funny poetry, thoughtprovoking poetry and dont forget to participate in baitbazi.

aik aur ilzaam Asim kia bachay ho ya sab ko samajha hai

Celebrations, Wishes and Events

Time to Celebrate and wish about cools family events, its members' life events and you can also

dedicate a prayer post for the worries of any member here.... coz its a family and the word family means a lot...

yeh topic her forum mein same hi hota hai

abhi itna kafi hai ya jhoot k pool aur kholo mein

dont be child na

Bunty! Tu Tu! You really Falling for This..!

wellif You are here for advocacy! Tu hum kahen b Moon ke nahe kha rahay :)..

han app pool khulnay keijazat app kay pass hay poro pori! mager it can b guessed my ne kid too that , That form is a total Blunder of CY..!

they can't compete us! but try their best to give diffrent discription to diffrent section so that they can make a FOOL proof that they are not coping!

Gosh it is an honest Thing1 Can't c That!...?

So I guess Bunty Moon ke Khna is a Silly Slang..! You sure some one here to Poof them Innocent! But Poor they! We all Know wat is really behind it1 so no use of putting things in ur way! cus Its hard to prove Wrong Right!.. dont waste Your energy! and Its been a rutine for us! its not the only community! there are many1 who try copy or cheat our pettren!..

and one thing more! its never about discription1 its always about pettren!...

ab ager discription b wo yahi detay tu yeh tu ek....kher...!

so wats your next Issue..

Edited by NaDaN

LOL Wazahatain tu app lay ker aii ho Bunty .. :).. hum tu abhi b apnay he fourm per bethay hian1 udher walay idher a ker wazahatain day rahey hain!...

acha .. proof tu abhi b nahe mila..! mager kisi ko ego hurt ho rahe hay :P...

well education section ka transfer buhat pehlay bahir howa tha! us ke reason b hay! or wo her member janta hay jis ko education may intrest tha! ab jin ko nahe tha! they dont knwo about ! no wonder! kasay jantay! baki.. Jhoot or Sach ke justification nahe cahiya! ....

han Your analysis could stike right to You! so that is Only cus youhave no prior info about this..! so that is for sure you can't judge

or baki! You sound quite concern for CY tu i would suggest you to keep ur spirit high.. and Enjoy form..

wasay wo hay na! "Old Nuts are hard to crack!" so this issue is like that...!

WWOWW Asim

ek baat tu hay CY ke itni attracttion hay kay ja ker b badal badal ker a arahay hian! to prove themselves right.. :)...

WELL HOTA HAY SHYED ASA B HOTA HAY

hmmm Hey Sanum :D chodoo yar ;)

hey bunty ! i don no that copied site is urs or whatever ..

if u think ur site is a good a one .. ok i agree whats the point ?

as i already said .. these r not the sites .. these r communITIES .. and communitis r made of ppl .....

and i like every member of the site :D

MansOor

yeah Kiya kha rahey yeah rahi hay! can't get it...!

LOL... Bye Bye Bunty!

:).. ab tu kuch kaha b nahe!

kher.. ALLAH HAFIZ.

Aasalm o Aloikum all

aap ko hamesha esa kyun lagta hay k her forum coolyar ki copy hay :) pehle isp ab ye comeon be mature

esi 10 sites hein jin ka main link bata sakti hoon jo k esi forum ki copy lagain gay aap ko :banghead:

plz cy ko jail na banain k yahan member register nahi hota balkay arrest hota hay

wo at a time kaheen bhi aur kafi forums join kar sakta hay ...

rahi discription copy karnay ki baat tu maybe U r right but forum banana tu her kisi k bus ki baat nahi warna main na bana layti apna Forum :crying:

Mansoor>>> mera naam kyun likya I didn't say anything :wacko:

Edited by sanum

I will suggest to "REAL CY MEMBERS" (not Bunty/Child group) do not pay that much attention to these Childs, to me by paying more attention and discussion them we think they are very important, in reality they are not that important for us to waste our time in discussing them.

If we will keep on discussing them this mean that they will be keep on feeling that they are/were very important.

Think them as past forgotten story.

If we (CY) is good people will not go there, not if someone wants to go there we can not stop him/her as well.

Come on ...Zaroori nahi kay aap in sub batoon ko negative way main laitay hwea copy hi kahain balkay posative way main soacahtay hwea isay inspiration bhi tu keh sakay hain  :P

149683[/snapback]

Dear MuskanKhan ji,

inspirations ghair log laite hain, apnae is tarha khamooshi se aisa kerain tu wo inspiration nahi cheating hoti hai :) isn't it?

prof ki baat hoi hai tu let see the side of kasho

main nay all forum dekha hay

acha? tu my first question is ... HOW DO YOU KNOW WHERE KASHO's FORUMS ARE?

That means u have visited them before and u knew the URL

If you have visited those forums in the past.

If you have visited those forums in the past and you possess something that is called BRAIN and INTELLIGENCE then you would have noticed the forum descriptions to be the same as i quoted above.

And you also know that I am right in saying they have copied our forums

So you are just here to spread false information about us and about our work, you also tried to mislead all community members by posting such false information.

Asim Nice Try

apnay he dosto ko fool bayaya app nay

Very Nice

Fool main ne banaaya ya tum ne abnae ki koshish ki?

You are banned for misbehaving in these forums and for spreading false information. Bye bye kidoo and don't cry na :P :D

Dear MuskanKhan ji,

inspirations ghair log laite hain, apnae is tarha khamooshi se aisa kerain tu wo inspiration nahi cheating hoti hai  isn't it?

Aur jinhay apna samjha ho woh hi ghairoon ka salook karain tu osay aap kiya karain gay:)

aaj is toppic pay jo bhi kaha woh sachaiee hi ha fact is fact ...sach jo koi bhi jhutla nahi sakta

You are banned for misbehaving in these forums

Ab aap ka mujh masoom kay baray mian kiya khial ha:( :P

aik aur ilzaam Asim kia bachay ho ya sab ko samajha hai

yeh topic her forum mein same hi hota hai

abhi itna kafi hai ya jhoot k pool aur kholo mein

dont be child na [/size][/color][/font][/i]

149689[/snapback]

already replied to.... lagtaa hai bacha hum sub ko samajh rukha hai ...

ya i am dying to know more, contact us at support @ coolyar.com bcoz u are also suspended for

1) Misleading all the forum members

2) Spreading False information

3) Misbehaving with the admins, mods and all users in this topic

Ur warn level adjusted and account suspended...

They copy CooLYar but cant be cool like COOLYARS :D

If they are right then why they lost their temper? ;)

Say NO to Fools Forum :no: