CooLYar Forums - A Friendly Community by CooLYar
NaDaN

Are You Telented! Really?

Asalm o ALikum!...

Hope You All Doing Fine!..

There Is Only One Reason that Put Me Rather Forced Me To Post This Topic and Start this competetion as I know CooLYar is Blessed With Telented Members.. and Its is One small effort to Honor all of Them and Help them to Prove their Telent to Other fellow members , So we All can Learn From Each Other....

Starting This Topic For Alll those Debators Who wana share their Talent and Most of All Want Campanians Of Their taste or For Healty Competetion.

Here is the place where you can express opinions on almost anything. Any topic under any category is allowed... common topics are philosophy, humour, politics and cultural.

And Another Very Important Thing Is We wanna Honor our old And good members By Giving them the Most Tough JOB as Judge and we will Change Judge for Every competetion so We can Honor Our all great Members.

So here are Few Basic Rules We wil have to Follow So we can Enjoy This Topic with its all spirits. :)

A- Debate Should Be OnTopic.

B -Please maintain English Or Urdu as the medium.

C -It should not exceed From 100-150 Words.

D -ALL Member Groups Can participate.

E -No anonymity. Stand up for your statements, people.

F -No outrageous evil flaming. Keep it at least semi-civil if you can.

Now The Other Most Important Thing How Judgment will be Done, I mean On which Grounds

A- 20% Will be Marked agaisnt for staying ON-TOPIC or Relevent

B- 20% Will be Marked for being Clear and Justifide Statements.

C- 20% for Following the Rules

D- 30% Will be for eveluation Of fact Povided by Debator and Debator's Confidence

F- 10% Will be marked on Judge's own Opinon for confidence and Style.

So I Guess I am done wid Rules and Stuff! Lets Start with teh Fun stuff :)

There is No rule About Who will set Topic for Net Debate, All can submit their suggestions , and Judge Or Last Competetion will decide Which Topic to Chose From Suggested Topics

And The Most Exciting Part

The winner will get a Virtual award added to his/her profile/signature

Ok One More and Final request1 as Being Host of this Topic! I request You all to accept My this First TOPIC For debate

well as Independance Day is Near So I Think it is perfect time to Xpress our Love in words For Our Country..

"My Beloved Pakistan" or "Meray Payara Pakistan"

Topic Starting Date From 10th AUG Till 14Th AUG 2005.

OUR HONORABLE Judge For This competetion will be MR. A1B2C3, AND Mr. Mansoor ..

Topic WInner will be Anounced on 15th AUG INSHALLAH.

I REQUEST A1B2C3 And Mansoor To Accept this humble Request and Honor us with Your Judgement :).

Thanks Alll! Hope You Enjoy this Topic! :) ..

so wat are we Waiting For!

LETS DEBATE

NOTE: For any help or question, I am only a Click away :).

Edited by NaDaN

nice work NaDaN, its a superb idea and i totally agree with you on this...the rules are simple and straight.

Nice topic, i know my post is :offtopic: but i could not resist appreciating ur work :) keep up the good work

hope to see active participation from members in this topic.

:( Dats unfair.. two guys and no girls.. mujhe kyun judge nahi banaya .. ab mujhe majbooran participate kerna pare ga..

waise likhne se pehle.. let me just tell u.. My writing's not formal.. and.. another thing.. I am a big fan of Imran series.. (if that tells u anything abt my writings lolzzzz) :blush:

But I know Charmer is gunna beat me.. so whats the point of trying?!?! :banghead:

So much for the rest of my brown hair.. all u white haired ladies out there.. who stress out on everything.. here I come!! :drive2:

Waise I told u on msn Sahar.. but just to let the rest of u know.. I REALLY REALLY LOVE this idea.. and I think we shud have more posts on such informative n full-of-fun topics!

Aimon. :firing:

Wa Alikum salam,

NaDaN!!!!!!!!!!!!!WELDONE.

Itna acha Topic!!really good.

"My Beloved Pakistan" or "Meray Payara Pakistan"

Hann pakistan mujhay bohut payara hai.lakin pakistan ki govt. ne mujhay yeh kahne per majboor kar diya hai k PAKISTAN AZAD NAHIN HAI.PAKISTAN AMERICA KI AIK STATE HAI.Aik shakh jo apni biwi aur aik bachay ko uss waqat qurbaan kar chuka hoo,jo aub above 70 ho.jis ne kabhi koee juram na kiya hoo,usskay ghar per police iss terha chapa mare keh jaise woh koe mujrim hoo.kiun?

Sirf iss liye keh woh aik Madressa chala raha hai,jiskay kisi student ne kabhi koe juram nahin kiya.

Wahan ane wala aik baap kehta hai kiya app chuttiyoon main meri baiti ko yahan nahin rakh sakte?poocha kiun?kehne laga issko yahan 2 waqat rooti to milti hai,main wo b nahin day sakta.

YES THIS IS PAKITAN!!!

SHIKAWAY-E-SHAB-E-ZULMAT SEE TOU KAHIN BEHTER THA

APNE HISSAY KA CHARAGH JALAY JATAY.

Doing whatever i can for betterment of pakistan.I LOVE MY PAKISTAN

Well, All like Pakistan and I know and can feel their emotions and honest affections for this beautiful piece of land, I will also express this in a words like "Where am I now standing, is all due to be PAKISTANI".

Why should'nt I appriciate my country, and I think it will be unjustice to forget all the blessings that are felt while living in homeland. I am now studying in england 4 higher education but I think My country is at the best of all.

ab mai apna essay likhta hoon...okz..

Edited by silver

Pakistan is an all seasons' country. From the highest mountains of the Himalayas to the shores of the Arabian sea, Pakistan is covered by numerous beautiful regions and the nature is offering to its the most exciting views in the world. When the snow of the north meet the burning deserts of south, there only Pakistan gives us the natural rainbow in our heart.

The poete Allama Iqbal made the shape of this Muslim Nation. Chaudhary Rahmat Ali wrote the name P.A.K.I.S.TAN.Which mean the Land of the Pure and also derived from : P for Punjab, A for Afghanistan, K for Kashmir, I for river Indus, S for Sindh and TAN for Land.

Only on 14th August 1947, Muhammad Ali Jinnah turned the dream into reality : Pakistan was made !

Salam to everyone

How u doin guys? yeah me aite App ki duain.... Nadan jee I will insha Allah post here my contribution but yar i am goin to join a new branch tonite aur i dont no wahan ka kia system ho ga, i dont no if i be able to use internet or not but i got alot to say abt Pakistan......

C ya guys

Well U can wish me luck too

Love You..Pakistan

Thanks NaDaN because I do not have to participate this way.

Where is Mansoor?

COO you remember you gave very hard time in your "learning foreign language" class now I will see you here. :D

I need to see the rules if multiple posts per member are allowed are not.

Choudhry good luck with your new job.

COO you remember you gave very hard time in your "learning foreign language" class now I will see you here. :D

I need to see the rules if multiple posts per member are allowed are not.

151164[/snapback]

Ohh noooooooooooo!! Then I am not participating!! :firing:

nah.. I feel like contributing so u know what Mr. A1b2c3.. even u cannot stop me from participating .. MOAHAHAHHAHA :blink: oh judge sahab plz dun kick me out.. I was kind enough to teach u Pushto.. now u be kind enough and be fair to my writing.. Its not better than Silver's but ohh well.. I dun care U BETTER NOT DISQUALIFY ME :banghead: .. my writing's comin up.. its abt..

WHY I LOVE MY BELOVED PAKISTAN?!?!?!

Stay tuned..

Brb after a short break..

Aimon- a contestant..

Edited by cute_ooky

Participant's nic: Cute oOky

Submitted to: The judges Mr Mansoor and Mr. A1B2C3

Writing Style: Question/Answer essay format

Words: 150

Main Topic: MY BELOVED PAKISTAN

Subtopic: Why I love Pakistan

Hi unfortunately I accidentally deleted my essay but the following are the points that I included.. sorry once again..

*I love Pakistan because ..

*Born there, went to kindergarten, made first friends, teacher etc..

*Love pak because of cuisine, rich culture/ heritage

*Muslim population..

*Love pakistan because of transportation form called rickshaw

*Love it because grandparents.. babajee-sleepin with him and bibi’s stories..

*Neigbors peekin into our house, family politics, cousins and their crush stories..

*Part of my life?!?!

*My identity..

Pakistan zindabad..

Aimon.

Edited by cute_ooky

Pakistan is an all seasons' country. From the highest mountains of the Himalayas to the shores of the Arabian sea, Pakistan is covered by numerous beautiful regions and the nature is offering to its the most exciting views in the world. When the snow of the north meet the burning deserts of south, there only Pakistan gives us the natural rainbow in our heart.

The poete Allama Iqbal made the shape of this Muslim Nation. Chaudhary Rahmat Ali wrote the name P.A.K.I.S.TAN.Which mean the Land of the Pure and also derived from : P for Punjab, A for Afghanistan, K for Kashmir, I for river Indus, S for Sindh and TAN for Land.

Only on 14th August 1947, Muhammad Ali Jinnah turned the dream into reality : Pakistan was made !

151157[/snapback]

:firing: DAMN IT.. I can't blv I am gunna lose to u.. this is awesome.. if I was the judge I would give u a special award for this.. :golf:

thanks 4 the appreciation.....thank u

first all v need to know what is pakistan then we shuld debate upon it do we have any idea what pakistan is ,wht i have read here is the same old things that we have been listening to from decades , we need ti know what pakistan stands for what is meant by being a pakistani what is it thatmakes pakistan differnat form other countries , pakistan comprises of wht do we know ? its not a word its a whole story jus think into it and we will get an excellent debate on this topic ,these are just the guide lines that i have mentioned there humdered of other points on which we can think but just saty to this n think we will get the answer.

i know its bit off topic but we need to have some guide lines think out of the box i say.

BRB with my contribution :P hopefully today ;)

BISMILLAH AR-REHMAN AR-RAHEEM

PARTICIPENT NAME: Muhammad Majid Bin Majeed

Topic: My Beloved Pakistan

MY BELOVED PAKISTAN

I start my debate from a quotation that is

"A discovery is said to be an accident meeting a prepared mind."

(Albert von Szent-Gyorgyi)

I will like to take the help from the above qoutation and comment that the leaders of muslims have prepaired mind of getting a seperate nation and when they met an accident of hindus harsh reaction during Congress Ministries then this made a discovery of a new nation called Pakistan "A Land Of Pure".

Pakistan is the land that has been gifted by Allah with the alternating seasons right from the chilly winter to the hot summer and all weathers that come in between. Similarly it is blessed with the most beautifull environment right from the dunes of sands, the high mountains to the beautiful and blushing landscapes.

Pakistan is a coutry of four provinces each of which are rich in their culture.Every province has its own culture in a unique way that attracts the people and tourers. Among them the most famous culture is of punjab, here people are brave and kind hearted. though Jammu Kashmir is also a part of Paksitan but is under the threat of India. If it would be the part of Pakistan as an independent province then it would be like heaven on earth.

Pakistan has every thing that one can imagine.It has an old civilizations of mohenjodaro and harrapa and the five rivers which are running in Pakistan to irrigate the lands for people living here.In short Pakistan is like a heaven on earth for those who want peace and calm.In the end I would like to quote the fist line of the Quotation by Muhammad Ali Jinnah "The Father Of Pakistan" that is:

"I have no doubt that this beautiful land of yours have every thing that you want..."

LIVE LONG PAKISTAN

:( aree mein debate mein achi nai hon aur na he mujhe debate karne ata hai :banghead:

WoW, Good Posts! :)..!

Very Nice !

Asim -- Thanks Alot, bUt where is YOur share :wacko: ?

AIMON-- yipee! very nice..! i am cheering For You ;).. shh *Dont Tell Anyone! *

Ariba-- yes, vety Nice Thought! This is exactly what we all should Think, Wat Is Pakistan! And how Pakistan Should be Treated.. and Why Is all this happening and Wat is the Way Out! Very honest.

Silver :yes: , You sure will give Hard Time! :)

Majid.. :o No words! .. really wel done

Rabbia Where is Your "SOON"? Waiting

Night Wish No bahana! Jaldi say Post kerain!,, The basic porpuse is Also thsi to Mak eYou all awear about Your hidden Telent :)

a1b2c3 Mujhay tu app ka soch soch ker Ajeeb ho raha hay, Shuker hay May judge nahe! itnay achat essays!.. may tu Reh jati :).. Tough Job You Have 1BUt where is Your Fellow Judge Is?

here ppl///more of my essay..if its with the limits....more of it...it gave me a hrad time 2 write..

From the mighty stretches of the Karakorams in the North to the vast alluvial delta of the Indus River in the South, Pakistan remains a land of high adventure and nature. Trekking, mountaineering, white water rafting, wild boar hunting, mountain and desert jeep safaris, camel and yak safaris, trout fishing and bird watching, are a few activities, which entice the adventure and nature lovers to Pakistan.

Pakistan is endowed with a rich and varied flora and fauna. High Himalayas, Karakoram and the Hindukush ranges with their alpine meadows and permanent snow line, coniferous forests down the sub-mountain scrub, the vast Indus plain merging into the great desert, the coast line and wetlands, all offer a remarkably rich variety of vegetation and associated wildlife including avifauna, both endemic and migratory.

Situated in the heart of the South Asian sub-continent, it is a country with its own fascinating history and cultural heritage. Pakistan was the site for one of the world's earliest human settlements, the great prehistoric Indus Valley Civilization, the crucible of ancient empires, religions and cultures.

Pakistan’s calendar features a great many Muslim religious festivals. Others are in memory of National Heroes or to commemorate political events in the nation’s recent history. Muslim festivals are celebrated according to Muslim (Lunar) Calendar and may occur some 10 days earlier each successive Christian Year. There are several folk festivals held regularly in every part of the country.

Edited by silver

a1b2c3 Mujhay tu app ka soch soch ker Ajeeb ho raha hay, Shuker hay May judge nahe! itnay achat essays!.. may tu Reh jati :).. Tough Job You Have 1BUt where is Your Fellow Judge Is?

151213[/snapback]

I was about to ask you, where is he?

And how about double post? i.e. some member(s) are writing more than one post on said topic. to me only has be included and whoever has posted twice can decide which one he/she wants to include.

first all v need to know what is pakistan then we shuld debate upon it do we have any idea what pakistan is ,wht i have read here is the same old things that we have been listening to from decades , we need ti know what pakistan stands for what is meant by being a pakistani what is it thatmakes pakistan differnat form other countries , pakistan comprises of wht do we know ? its not a word its a whole story jus think into it and we will get an excellent debate on this topic ,these are just the guide lines that i have mentioned there humdered of other points on which we can think but just saty to this n think we will get the answer.

i know its bit off topic but we need to have some guide lines think out of the box i say.

151182[/snapback]

Ahan I think we all know what pakistan is.. if u dunno to let me tell u then..

*Pakistan means land of pure..

*what it stands for.. well

P for Punjab

A for Afghan (border states.. Pashtuns)

K for Kashmir

S for Sindh

TAN for Balouchistan

* A person with the citizenship for this country Pakistan is called a Pakistani

* What makes Pakistan different is its culture, traditions, its predominanty Musim population, fascinating cuisine with a variety of foods and the corrupty system/politicians.

* Pakistan has 4 provinces.. Suba Punjab, Suba Sarhad, Balouchistan and Sindh..

and for the story .. we'd have to go into histroy of Pakistan.. its too detailed and I know for a fact nobodys gunna have time to sit and read 10 pages :banghead: BORRIINNG.. (hey not me sayin it.. its the ppl.. ask around u..)

Ab aur kia chahye?!?! So ur tellin me bilal bhai.. that all that these ppl have mentioned here is old and that u knew it all before?!?! Ohh really so u knew that I loved Pakistan.. and u also knew that I loved pakistan because of my grandparents and because how much I love sleeping between them.. Wow amazing.. because I dun think I have ever told anyone this before.. or did my grandparents tell u this?!?! WOW .. :blink: so u know them too?!?! So is this what u meant by think outside the box?!?!

lolz pata nahi kyun but I feel like saying.. ahh jus playin.. :firing::firing:

Aimon.

mm..

A1B2C3.. Well now You r Judge! , You can set Ne Recent rules for the competetion. What ever You feel willhelp You or make good competetion Just Allow that :)...

MM AndABout Mansoor I guess i Have To send HIm PM Again. You carry on 2 days left ONLY !!!!

hmmmmmmmmmm cookies no behas ,time will tell wht i meant by thinking out of the box ,lekin yar koi aisy bat kero na ju solid ho logical ho ,matured ho ,bachoon wali batein ,is maqsad kay liey tu nahee yea topic start hua,n ur answers well they are not the right answers,n the guideline i gave are jus a few lines if u thin upon it u will go beyond these questions all u need to do is think ands take it to differant level,well yar ju merzi kero who carez,i can give guidance thinking is up to u.

hm yeah Bilal bhai I knew what u meant bas felt like criticising.. lolz.. yeah see I m not feelin so well these days.. and goin outta town.. country actually.. so no time to write anything.. I agree that was so stupid.. I just wanted to have sumthing different but again yeah thats right I think it was offtopic..

sorry Sahar.. I dun think I'll be able to compete this time.. not with a migrane and when Im not home.. :( koi baat nahi we'll have other times to participate..

Allah Hafiz,

AImon.

who's quiting...yar tumharay liyay hi to mai nay essay post kiya tha..lakin ab competition hi nahiu raha...