CooLYar Forums - A Friendly Community by CooLYar
NaDaN

Are You Telented! Really?

thankz...asimbhai..thanks..again...

Aww these are so nice.. hey thanks once again..

:)

emm by the way what happened in my ghair-mojoodgi?!?! Whos cool guy? and what did he say??? (is it ok if I ask?)

anyways tell me the next topic.. and r u we gunna get more awards for participation?? :P

i toild u 2 stay away from that boy thingi...

Silver: Look its not like I was gunna add him .. but I was just curious ok.. u have my pwd.. u can check my account.. I GOT NO BOYS in my list!! y wud I lie 2 u?!?!

(anyways IGNORE ppl)

yeah .. so whos supposed to decide?? Hey why not have a poll for the next debate..

WoW LoveLy Award kash mujh nalike nay b participate kiyahota :)..

neways.. Aimon that cool did nothing beside posting his adress, not pointing or asking neone to add him bus awean.. as most of people do,put their email in signature or post , so i edit it and ask him if he wana show his id or want people here to be frnds wid you tu put his ID in his profile! so who ever feel like adding him! can get it from there. siimple :)

acha Ok guys its Again your Turn Sugesst some new Exciting Topic

Like Majid's One! Let me Think one Too.. Will be posting Today INSHALLAH My suggestion.

Aimon, well let this decision remain wid Our "Mera Payara Pakistan" debate's Judges. We all will suggest our Topics and they will Pick One For Us..

and Judges, I mean Mansoor and A1B2C3 Now after selecting one! You willalso have to participate....Thne we will honor some other member to judge us , God i am way too excited.. so this way we can enjoy every bit of this Topic.

hope there is no object,,?

itsok..yar..mai to aisay hikeh raha tha

Edited by silver

thankz...asimbhai..thanks..again...

152212[/snapback]

ur most welcome

Aww these are so nice.. hey thanks once again..

:)

anyways tell me the next topic.. and r u we gunna get more awards for participation?? :P

152213[/snapback]

ur welcome, the next topic will be decided via polling...

Yes sure u will get more participation awards if ur an active participant ...

yeah .. so whos supposed to decide?? Hey why not have a poll for the next debate..

152216[/snapback]

yes sure we are gonna do the same :)

WoW LoveLy Award kash mujh nalike nay b participate kiyahota :)..

acha Ok guys its Again your Turn Sugesst some new Exciting Topic

Like Majid's One!  Let me Think one Too.. Will be posting Today INSHALLAH My suggestion.

152258[/snapback]

Hey NaDaN, there is a surprise for u

Yes sure we are looking forward for ur suggestions.....

Congratulation Aimon May u have more flair and success :flower: :flower: :flower:

Congratulation ADD :flower:

hey thanx..

ohhoo CONGRATULATIONS to the best event planner ;) :P

ab bolo.. anything else? More complains or what?!?! huh.. now quit whining and be happy.. :D

:!: :( <_< :blink:

:blush: :flower:

Yeah Faida hota hay! PM May Asim ko Dhamki dena ka :)

LOL

Thx soooooooo Much all! :blush:

hahahahahaha....achaa maiu samjha...waqaimai milla hai...lolz...dhamki...waisay bhi vwere expecting sum prize 4u 4 starting such kool topic.....congrats

Guys App sab Lazy Kinu Ho gai hoooo!

decide sometopic Yara!!!!!

the topic from my side is

"Imagination is more powerful than knowledge"

"pen is mighter than sword"

"friendship"

"Democracy in Pakistan"

Edited by kool_85

OK Girls And Guys........... All can Submit there suggestied Topics By Tonight, Then Our previous Topic Judes will decide One Topic among suggested one! and we will have Next debate competetion from Friday INSHALLAH...So please quit acting like LAZY :mad:

Ok waitIng......

I am feeling jealous because everyone got nice signature banner except for the judges, this is not fair. :firing:

Asim/NaDaN: Where is mine one? if not then "MAIN NAHEEN HKALTA"

just kidding. :D

Asalm o ALikum!...

Hope You All Doing Fine!..

There Is Only One Reason that Put Me Rather Forced Me To Post This Topic and Start this competetion as I know CooLYar is Blessed With Telented Members.. and Its is One small effort to Honor all of Them and Help them to Prove their Telent to Other fellow members , So we All can Learn From Each Other....

Starting This Topic For Alll those Debators Who wana share their Talent and Most of All Want Campanians Of Their taste or For Healty Competetion.

Here is the place where you can express opinions on almost anything. Any topic under any category is allowed... common topics are philosophy, humour, politics and cultural.

And Another Very Important Thing Is We wanna Honor our old And good members By Giving them the Most Tough JOB as Judge and we will Change Judge for Every competetion so We can Honor Our all great Members.

So here are Few Basic Rules We wil have to Follow So we can Enjoy This Topic with its all spirits. :)

A- Debate Should Be OnTopic.

B -Please maintain English Or Urdu as the medium.

C -It should not exceed From 100-150  Words.

D -ALL Member Groups Can participate.

E  -No anonymity. Stand up for your statements, people.

F  -No outrageous evil flaming. Keep it at least semi-civil if you can.

Now The Other Most Important Thing How Judgment will be Done, I mean On which Grounds

A- 20% Will be Marked agaisnt for staying ON-TOPIC or Relevent

B- 20% Will be Marked for being Clear and Justifide Statements.

C- 20% for Following the Rules

D- 30% Will be for eveluation Of fact  Povided by Debator and Debator's Confidence

F- 10% Will be marked on Judge's own Opinon for confidence and Style. 

So I Guess I am done wid Rules and Stuff! Lets Start with teh Fun stuff :)

There is No rule About Who will set Topic for Net Debate, All can submit their  suggestions , and Judge Or Last Competetion will decide Which Topic to Chose From Suggested Topics

And The Most Exciting Part 

The winner will get a Virtual award added to his/her profile/signature

Ok One More and Final request1 as Being Host of this Topic! I request You all to accept My this First TOPIC For debate

well as Independance Day is Near So I Think it is perfect time to Xpress our Love in words For Our Country..

"My Beloved Pakistan" or "Meray Payara Pakistan"

Topic Starting Date From 10th AUG Till 14Th AUG 2005.

OUR HONORABLE Judge For This competetion will be MR. A1B2C3, AND Mr. Mansoor ..

Topic WInner will be Anounced on 15th AUG INSHALLAH.

I REQUEST A1B2C3 And Mansoor To Accept this humble Request and Honor us with Your Judgement :).

Thanks Alll! Hope You Enjoy this Topic! :) ..

so wat are we Waiting For!

LETS DEBATE

NOTE: For any help or question, I am only a Click away :).

151145[/snapback]

I totally disagree...

the Pakistan has not proven to be "pyaara" so who will debate... if someone debate then im sorry that he/she will be telling a pure lie... :(

salam 2 all

I totally disagree...

the Pakistan has not proven to be "pyaara" so who will debate... if someone debate then im sorry that he/she will be telling a pure lie...

hmm well this is wat u think but those who still think ve given their views but its ur right to say anything.

Regards

its me

AD

MuNNiBhai...! ther is very very Simple and Obvius Example regarding Your claim..

1- We take things As we Want Them, So we All take Pakistan As PAYARRA.

2- I Chllange You, You can change YOur identity, Pakistan is giving you home, Food, living, Freedom, Identity. You are known as Pakistani All over the world. If You remove this title From YOur IDENTITY! so Wat you left wid.. NAME?.. So Can you b reconganised By Your Name..? No.. even if You get the hiegst level of Fame.. You need You base, You Background. Pakistan is Providing You Your Roots.. Providing us Opurtunity to Prove our selfves! yes I agree that provided opportunities are in less ratio, But this is More dificult For Pakistan to Satosfy all but still it is On Its way. and INSHALLAH , It will grow Good, If onlywe stop puting wrong or unfair aligations For our Country! we have to stay Loyal.

Buttom Line.. Pakistan is PAYYARA PAKISTAN. You have un-sufficent queries :)

Do we have any decision for Sep topic or as a judge I/we have to impose :D

For the month of October the topic is " Me and Ramazan", reson for selecting this is because Mubarak month of Ramadan is starting in first week of Oct.

Dear all salam,

I am writing here first time but i want to make my point. I think that the month August is over and our independence day is also passed away so we should change the topic now. and i guess a debate on "Does a man work more then a woman" is best. I think ladies who stay at home doing house chores or are working as well as looking after their house and family would really be the first ones to participate for this topic, and also the mens who has their own views.

what say.......? well if any one else has any other better suggestion or topic then please come ahead.

Regards,

Faryaad

well sadia i don't know kab yeh topic doobara start ho ga nadan appi ne bhi is main reply kerna choor diya hai aur judges tu mash-a-Allah pata nahin kahan ghaib ho gaee hain topic tu bohot hain lekinsuggest kerna hai judges ne aur woh tu....... khair aap ummed-e-bahar rakheen aur bas intezaar kareen

Assalam u Alikum

Winners dont do anything different,they just do it different way.

Congratulations to winners of the month aug.

Best of luck for the next comptition

and My fav. Post was of Ariba  ... Well done 

Thanks Mansoor!!App ne toote phoote alfaz ko pasand kiya.i wasnt ready for that compitition,just sahar asked to see n i posted my views without thinking.

So whats next??

good nadan tum nai yeh nadani main danaoon wala topic kaisai post ker diya ...oh zaroor mera mashwera ho ga lolzzz just kidding .. its reallt intrusting topic ..or sub ki posts bhi bohat zaberdast raheen ..

oh haan congratulation to all winners !keep it up

Edited by rukh