CooLYar Forums - A Friendly Community by CooLYar
cute_ooky

Member Of The Month?!?!

Hey guys what up what up..

This is ur everkool… most gorgeous girl.. n the BEST host ever on earth....

AIMON… :drive:

Yehhhhhhhhhh.. come on I need sum cheerin in here.. :yippee:

Dun just sit staring at the screen.. beecoz.. THE FUNNN HASS ARRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIVED! :golf: (thanku very much... :P)

So join in.. jump in..

that is ...if u wanna be the member of the month.. come on .. like who doesn’t?!?! Right??? I know I do..

So .. the reason I didn’t start up this topic like the usual boorrring way which starts off with hi.. here are the rules n instructions .. start etc.. is because its too PLAIN and UNLIKE-ME.. right?? Ok ok.. but I know u guys wanna get to the real thing … so LET'S DO IT .. r u ready?!?! ok then.. heres the thing.. emm there is no thing.. :huh: I know I know u guys are wandering but then.. HOW DO WE START.. .Well Its just that in this topic u guys can do anything and everything.. which means We are going to have sum real kool stuff .. n events for u.. so that u can

...prove urself and show to the whole CY that u do deserve to be the "MEMBER OF THE MONTH"..

We are going to have games, fun activities .. and polls which means.. ur not going to have judges deciding for u.. but the whole cy is gunna have a chance to have their say... but we have to be quick.. ok?!?!

You can choose from either these categories:

*a question/answer game... everybudy can participate but whoever answers em correctly wins.. have a few questions for each "WEEK" .. aur zaroori nahi keh they are strictly academic type questions.. it can be abt anything..

or

* GAME.. compete whoever wins.. gets to be the member of the month

or

* a poll.. like ppl vote for the best person to be the member of the month..

* Truth or dare..

and u guys can gimme more ideas.. (PM ME ABT THEM) that way I can edit my post and keep adding the new ideas.. and pretend that was my idea so that all the credit goes to me :P jus kidding.. but that way we won’t have a mess in here.. ok so to start with.. since I am the host.. so I GET TO DECIDE what the first round is gunna be …

You guys can decide… which one you wanna do (deadline is end of August) It means YOU MUST SUBMIT your stuff before that.. in order for us to decide who did the best.. would be done by voting..

And here is the worst part of all.. YOU CAN VOTE FOR ANYONE BUT YOUSELF.. so u can’t vote for urself..

Ok then.. Choose one of the following..

1.Write your own recipe .. (for a dessert/snack)

2.Write up a joke – aisa joke jo aapne khud banaya ho.. a joke that nobody has ever heard..

And And And.. WHOEVER WINS FROM THESE TWO CATEGORIES.. :winner: is going to fight amongst themselves… :kill: hahahahahah.. FUN FUN FUN ..

Anyways we’ll decide that later on.. abhi ke liey itna hi.. im sure most of u have fallen asleep on their desks.. WAKEY WAKEY u guys… ah forget it.. :sleep:

SEE YOU THEN.. :man:

A-mun :drive:

Edited by cute_ooky

wohoo! wow!

Aimon! Great Stuff!

But me tu har jaon g! :D.. Yipeee!

It was fub reaidng@ ap participatek ernay may kitna mazaa aii ga :D..

well i guess Sab ko invitation send honi cahin as itnay COOL Topic may reply abhi tak nahe hian1 only reason could b "many members are not coing to these sections" so i am Pming you the member list who r active and will reply INSHALLAH.

invite them and Inshallah WE WILL start this fun togather :)

its a wonderful wonderful Topic :yes:

hey thankssssss.. Nadan yar u know it took me 20 minutes to send the same invitation to 30 different ppl and I am gunna be PISSED THE MOST if ppl dun show up.. I mean I have 80 more ppl to send the invite too.. u can imagine how long its gunna take... dun have time to add everyone to my list.. but yeah .. so all u members out there.. YOU BETTER SHOW YOU!!! or else :firing:

Silver: :( HUSHH UP.. if u ever say that again to I am really gunna smack u.. kia matlab.. aik to itni mehnat karo ooper se tum logon ki baten bhi suno.. Nobody is ever happy with anything.. u talkin abt quitting.. well If u dun participate to mai tumhe member of the month se.. "THE MOST IGNORANT PERSON OF THE MONTH" bana doongi.. come on now.. ok.. I feel worse abt the whole thing but u know I still luv ya.. :(

Aimon.

LOL... Aimon yeah i can understand! as i sorted these alll members from 2,553 members! gosh and sent invitation to all these selected members! it was huge! orlagta tha yeah kam khatam nahe ho ga! .. Neways! INSHALLAH ALL WILL SHOW UP :)

wooooooo...ohhhh kay.. I guess I shudn't whine abt it.. lolz its not bad.. I mean even if it takes me a couple hrs.. thats good .. I NEED TO KEEP MYSELF BUSY anyways.. (silver)

ok then hope u got my invitation ;) .. waitin for reply...

hey...yeah.........i'll try 2 show up,..,but it'll take a couple av days..don worry..im not a quiter..i said..im going..im out means..im out..will b back...stupid

\P.S>waisay member of the month..kaisay bantay hain???

Edited by silver

im out aimon coz im not going to be active in ne4ar future but

if i could i would deffinetly join

thanx

salamz to all

nice topic aimon ji . um mey zaroor participate karoon gi lekin zara recipe soch loon pir reply karon gi .

jokes :angel: bohot hai zaror post karoon gi .

and thanx nadan ji fro sendi9ng pm

:) Very good ...so ur gunna initiate loveable?? thats awesome.. I can't wait to see sum great stuff frum u guys..

NightWish: Ok its ok.. ur exempted this time but next month ke liey koi excuses nahi ok.. warna :firing:

Silver: Stupid tum ho keh mai.. yeh post zara ghor se parho to u'll get it.. waise to luv u kehte zuban nahi thakti lekin meri posts parhne ke liey tumhare pas time hi nahi.. FINE.. acha khair I know u were in a hurry but when u get back to do read it :) luv ya too..

Hey thanks NaDan once again.. :) u made it a lot easier for me.. :yes: u go girl..

Aimon.

:hello: Aasalm O alikum

Nadan thanx 4 ur PM & invitation :D

but uffffff sharaet (condition 2 get this award) :banghead:

is very tough really :blink:

but all the best participants :yes:

(uffff whole Cy has changed really hard 2 reply :banghead:

where r my fav emoticons :( )

Edited by sanum

Good TO C You Sanum..!

Han CY is changed and Happening.. Kiya khayal hay...! acha Now dont tell me Sanum kay yeah Q app kayliya toughhain1 toba kerin!

app tu un logo may sya hain jo kuch b ker sakti hian or app asa kha rahe hain! chalain Shabash.. Post Your stuff :)... Hope to c good things from You again...

Han Tu Miss Aimon.. Meri dhamki yaad hayna jo may nay PM may d hay :D bholna mat warna :fight:

Acha i Think i should start wid My Share as i would Love to b Member of the Month! but next Month ke.. kinu kay next month :blushing: choroo wo secret hay ismonth tu practice kay liya ker rahe hon Compettion :D..

acha acha.. Ok as you said

1.Write your own recipe .. (for a dessert/snack)

Tu yes i do lots of experiments in Kitchen! but I end up in knowing that following recipie is easy and delecious but making my own recipe hardly work out in my acord so here is one simple tiny litle sweet babbly tably recipy which i love for breakFast and is one of my own creation! its waaaaaaaaaaaaay To simple but i fix wat to go wid what.. i mean esambeling ..

For One Serving

EGG [ONE]

GREEN CHILLI [TWO]

BLACK PAPER [AS REQU.]

OIL [1 TB Spoon]

SALT [AS REQU.]

TOMATO [ONE]

BREAD SLICE [TWO]

BUTTER [AS REQU]

Method :

:cook:

1-Boil egg and slice it in a round shape .

2-slice tomato is round shape

3- cut our chillies take out all seeds to make it less hot and slice it finely.

4- just lightly brush or spoon ur bread slice and put them in to Hot oven for 1 Min. Bread will become golden brown and cryspy [as i my ishate using oven so wo Taway per he Slice brown ker lati ha and cryspy b ho jatay hain so In either ways.]

Cut each peice of breadin to 4 cube section.. Place Tomato on each slice them egg slice then sprinkle few cillis on it [dont worry trust me..it wont b hot it will give a new taste to bread and egg] Sprinkel black paper and salt , andif you have no problem wid calories! put a small tiny portion of butter at the top..

and then You have to do the most important thing

HAVE A CRYSPY BITE.. YUM.. :food: an Bhook Lag gaii! :(

Edited by NaDaN

i have a stuff to share in this compitetion and that is about friendship hope it would worth a lot to make me a member of month........ ridiculos isn't it :laughing:

any ways the stuff is right here:

Some Friends Are Forever

Sometimes in life,

You find a special friend;

Someone who changes your life,

By being a part of it.

Someone who makes you laugh until you can't stop.

Someone who makes you believe,

That there really is,

Good in the world.

Someone who convinces you,

That there is an unlocked door,

Just waiting for you to open it.

This is forever friendship....

When you're down,

And the world seems dark and empty,

Your forever friend lifts you up in spirit,

And makes that dark and empty world,

Suddenly bright and beautiful.

Your forever friend gets you through,

The hard times,

The sad times,

The confused times.

If you turn and walk away,

Your forever friend follows.

If you lose your way,

Your forever friend guides you and cheers you on.

Your forever friend holds your hand,

And tells you that,

Everything is going to be okay.

And if you find such a friend,

You feel happy and complete,

Because you need not worry.

You have a forever friend for life,

And forever has no end.

I love This simple FOOD.. Gosh i am mad about it :/ tALKING abOUT MY aBOVE Post

ACha For the Joke..! Aimon i AM Not to much in to jokes stuf! but Allow me , i wana share one ZULM BHARI DASTAN wid You i mean wid allJo kay shyed app sab ko hasaa day!

Ok story begins........

MazLoooM : NaDaN

ZaLiM: None other but CY Kay LADLAY Meeri.

Once Upon a Time There was A dian :D.. Aray aray is story may tu sirf ek may he Lady hon tu yeah dain tu may ban gai toba toba! i take my words back!..

Howa Kuch Yon Ek masoom se larki jis ka naam NaDaN hayor ek Gabroo Jawab Dehshat Gard Meeri :P.... Jo NaDaN Ka Bhai B Hay... Bus Bhia ke Muhabbat may Raat kay 3 bajay Wo waqai howaa Jo Bus Mat Pochian.. 3:00 AM ka Time Or NaDaN APNAY Payaray Bhaiyaa Meeri say Guf tu shneed may Masroof Kay Achnak NaDaN ko feel howa kay us ko Neend a rahe hay.. bus NaDaN jo kay raat ko Black out ker kay apnay room may Monitor ko sari raat Ullo ke tarhan dekhnay may buhat maza atta tha.. aahaa..Kiya wo din Thay Jab Tum Jin Thay.. acha back to Story....

howa Kuch Yun kay Meeri ko yaad aya kay NaDaN app ek game khel ker jain! buhat mushkil hay us ko win kerna.. NaDaN masoom boli b kay bhiyaa abhi ned a rahe hay kal sahe! per Meeri saab nay Mujhay Josh dilaya! han app say kahan hoi ga rehnay dain phr kabhi.. Lo Meeri nay tu josh ka fultime pressure day diya NaDaN KE IZAT KA MAmla tha.. shuro ho gai! 5 difrences dhondnay thay picture may.. it was a picture of hunted place.. lo yeah NaDaN bibi dhara dhr difrences nikal rahe the khush ho rahe the kay wha.. Meeri ko abhi batati hon! jasay he last difrence per click kiya :(

:down::ghostface: tu ek drowniiiiiiiiiiiii c anty nay mujhay ghorna shuru ker diya monitor kay us taraf say hai! phir the cheekian or NaDaN or Meeri ke hasiyan..

toba sari raat Anty samnay he rahy!..

BUs tab sya black out ka zamana gaya

ab KOI gamenahe kheltii :D....

````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

so how was it...

ELIGIBLE FOR THE COMPETETION?

hello every1!

ooky> WOW! Cool topic...... I'll soon participate here...

waisay recently, i've made a magazine of my class. I had been the EDITOR of the magazine. how about sharing the main page of it? I've even designed the article's title logo....

or wait a minute............... what do u think if i make a logo of COOLYAR or of ur name, ooky? isnt that a good idea?

NaDaN> hahahaha! abhee tak yaad hay ap ko? i think NaDan should be the DARPOK Member of the MONTH :D

and thanx for the invitation.... i'll try to participate here regularly.

salam 2 all

hmm kia baat hai aur kia invitations hai dhuzam dhuzam k saath lagta aise hi hai k aate ho aap log ya bhai logon ko bulwaon khair nice step Cute ooky but ye recipee ham kahan se layeinge baat hai sirf itni hamara kia taluk kitchen se yeh baat koi batalaye k ham batlayein kia :(

waise meri taraf se laziza kheer mix ka box dekhlein us pe recipee hogi kia yaad kareingee :P

NaDan n ooky aap dono khawateen ko tu mauka milgaya k ye kardia woh kardia mehnat tu karni parti hai na bara parahar khoda hai aap logon ne <_<

Regards

its me

AD

Hain ADD yeah kiya dhazam dhazma kiyaaaa?

Or hum Khawateen nahe! Larkiyan hain :D.. hum nay kiya ker diya! lazeeza say recipy dekh ker post ker dain :D.. shyed kuch ho jai app kay competetion ka b

Han g meeri wo raat may kasay bholon :)... Neways yeah tu sirf joke tha sab say share kerna tah is liya ker diya ! :) warna NaDaN bariiiii buhadar hay g :D

Well, Tough for me...................................

What should I do???????????????????????????????????????????????????///

Recipie............. Lo jnaab Hum ko to Anda Ubalna nahi aata to Recipie kia khak Batain gain.................................... :( :( :banghead:

Hum to haray kay Haray .............Kuch aur ho to daikhain bhi

Aur ......well, I see Sanum.......... I Don't know you .....but, you know How much I've heard about you, made me conscious.............. one question

Who the hell is she?

But, I knew Whole cy about your topics, You were everywhere when I joined in............................... And Now............... :( :(

You Know.......................................

take care always keep smiling.

salam 2 all

Hain ADD yeah kiya dhazam dhazma kiyaaaa?

Or hum Khawateen nahe! Larkiyan hain .. hum nay kiya ker diya! lazeeza say recipy dekh ker post ker dain .. shyed kuch ho jai app kay competetion ka b

dhazam dhazam ka matlab :firing: ye icons

kab tuk larkian bani rahaingee batain tu aap ki auntion wali hain laziza se hi theek rahega ab box le k aata hon Rs 14 main sab kuch tayar pal bhar main tayar khane main mazedar waise ye larkon k liye mushkil hai is muamle main tu main waise hi out hogaya so moral support k liye main hazir hon

come on friends reply here ;)

Caratamity

aap bhi recipee se ghabra gaye ye Cute Ooky hain sanum nahi mind it abhi issi baat pe jhagra hogaye ga ;)

Regards

its me

AD

okz agele bar he sahe theek hai

nahen to ap hum pe gola bari kar daein gi

Sanum: :blink:Walaikum asalam.. yar itni lambi leave... whats wrong with u girl.. I mean I've heard for a 2-day leave.. a week leave but yeh itni lambi leave.. man!.. Acha ... anyways look I m so stupid na.. I forgot the main thing.. oh yeah WELCOME BACK :angel: and I hopeu stay with us for a very loooooooonnngggg time.. InshaAllah..

aur yar WHAT CONDITIONS? lolz there are no conditions bas in do categories mai koi sa bhi choose kero aur join in.. so easy.. :coolyar:

NaDan: Good job girl.. (me cheering for u too) ;) shh dun tell anyone lolzzz.. n ur snack.. easy n yummy.. :food:

meeri wala waqya to lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.... I remember that pic.. aur tum to buhat bahadur nikli keh u survived.. I rememeber I had my sis standing next to me.. and I grabbed her.. man that was :ghostface:

Meeri: hey thanks man :) to when r u participating.. yar.. Meeri I would love that and if I were the judge to I'd make u member ofthe month for having my name lolzzz but sorry.. ur supposed to choose for the two categories.. either write up ur recipe or share a joke/funny incident with us.. :P Can't wait man.. :yes:

kool_85: Ur poem is really kool.. but I suggest u save it for next month.. InshaAllah we will have a poetry contest.. and its awesom really but for thsi month.. either share ur recipe with us or a joke.. :( I know ur like BUT WHY.. Its just that we will be needing more ideas in future.. if everyone is free to do whatever they want to buhat mushkil ho jaye gi because Im sure everyone will do superb and then nobody would be able to judge or decide who's is better.. I hope u got it :) ok on a personal note I like it ;)

Cerat: lolz I know guys wud complain that they dunno how to cook thats why I have the OR category abt jokes.. try comin up with a joke or share sumthing funny that happened to u :)

ADD: lolzzzzz hes talkin abt Sanum not me.. :P and by the NO CHEATING.. I sed make up ur own.. aap aisa keren keh lazeeza wali recipe mai thori modification ke ke snack bana den like add a couple chillies ;) and hot sauce :P

ok then.. me gunna share soon..

Aimon.

Cerat: lolz I know guys wud complain that they dunno how to cook thats why I have the OR category abt jokes.. try comin up with a joke or share sumthing funny that happened to u

Lo kar lo gal........... Ab jokes main bhi hum peechay hi hain, oopar say yeah lahorion' kay saath reh kar Jugat baazi to ho sakti hai.........laken jokes :( :banghead::banghead: Khair kuch kartay hain, ........... By the way really Nice thought.

Sorry Aimon for overlook your and other's reply..i got your invitation ..Thank U sOo much :flower: its really very superb idea ..abi abi khat sai aik poem likhnay ko dill chaha hai or main yahaan be reply miss nahi kerna chah rehi es liyee yahaan reply in short :)

Anonymous Dessert

Simple Flour .................. one cup

Desi gee (not oil)............ half cup

Sugar ............................one cup

Khoyaa ........................ one cup

Green Cardamom (ALaichi) ............... few seed

Almond ....................... for garnish

Silver paper .................. one paper

Method

1.First u melt Desi gee wid Green Alaichi

2.than add Flour into it... wooden spoon use kertay howay es main tab tak chalana hai jab tak k es ka color light brown na ho jay

3.than add Sugar and khoyaa at once ...or phir sai chamach chalana hai yahaan tak k ye sab material pan sai chipakna choor dai...or aap khoshboo feel kero.. after proper cook its color will Golden brown.

or phir serving dish main nikal ker Sliver paper or Almond sai garnish ker lein...its very energatic and tasty really ..u can say that it is fake look of Multani Halwa :)

Edited by AAMAN_EMAN

Ah Competetion Ho gaya :D...

Good to C all! Nice Going All Or Hay Koi meray Mukablay per tu A JaoOoo

Nadan main abi abi aap ke side sai be invitation dekha hai ..Thank u SooO much dear for remember me :wub:

yea Competetion Ho gaya jee :D