CooLYar Forums - A Friendly Community by CooLYar

salam 2 all

its too hard to get job in poor country like ours but still its more difficult to know where the job is advertised

I was thinking for a long time to make this forum more interesting as we do ve members who are young and energetic and ll be serving our country with their contributions without help of u all i m helpless i think its a noble cause to make some one's career

so u may share any information u think u shud share lets c how we use our channels of inforamtions for others sake

its not necessary that all jobs are for u so u may share this informations with ur friends also who may take interests for these jobs

SO I start fromt this advertisement.

Posting Date

Sunday, August 21, 2005

Job Title

FEMALE BANKERS TO WORK AS BRANCH MANAGERS

Company

NATIONAL BANK OF PAKISTAN

Last Date

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

View Details

National Bank of Pakistan (NBP) is currently the largest and the strongest Bank in the country with Assets of over Rs. 525 billion and Deposits of over Rs. 444 billion as of 31-03-2005. On the basis of overall financial performance during 2004, NBP has been recognized as the 10th best Bank in terms of Profit on Capital' in the world and listed "Amongst top 1000 banks in the world" and "Number 1 Bank in Pakistan" (Banker Magazine July 2005).

In accordance with the stated policy of the Government of Pakistan to empower female, NBP has taken initiative and decided to employ young, energetic and professional woman bankers, who are willing to take up challenging assignment to manage specified Branches of the Bank. The selected candidates will be posted as Branch Manager, after training in the branches of following Regions:-

Name of Region

Bahawalpur Mirpur (AK) Sargodha Gilgit D.G. Khan Sialkot

Multan Peshawar Gujranwala Gawadar D.I. Khan Rawapindi

Gujrat Mardan Faisalabad Jhang Larkana Sukkur

Eligibility Criteria:

- Qualification: Graduate from any HEC recognized Institute/University.

- Experience: 05 Years experience of Branch Working in a Bank

Selection will be on the basis of interview. Selected candidates will be inducted as Office Grade- I & II, on a three years contract, renewable on the basis of performance and offered one of the best compensation package in the industry according to current market.

Interested Female Bankers may apply in confidence and send their CVs, mentioning their preference for Regional stated above in the prescribed application form to Head of Human Resources Management & Administration Group, at the following address along with recent passport size photograph in sealed envelope latest by August 31, 2005. Please mark on the right hand side of the envelope "Female Branch Manger". Application recelved after due date will not considered .

Application

Position Applied For EEMALE BRANCH MANAGER

Photograph

paste here

Name:______________________________________

Father/Husband's Name: __________________________

Data of Birth /Age : ____________________________

(as on 01.06.2005)

N.I.C. NO: _________________________________

Marital Status: _______________________________

Domicile: __________________________________

Region Preference: i)__________________________________

ii) ___________________________________

iii) ____________________________________

Postal Address: ___________________________________________________________

Tel. (PTCL) / Mobile No: ____________________________________________

EDUCATIONAL RECORD

Certificates/ Degree

Name of Institution

Board / University

Year of

Passing

Subjects

(GPA) % age of Marks

WORK EXPERIENCE

Name of Organization

Position/ Grade held Field From (MM/YY) To MM/YY

I certify that the information contained on this form is correct.

Signature: _________________ Date: _______________

Group Chief

HR Management & Admin. Group

National Bank of Pakistan

2nd Floor, Head Office

I .I . Chundrigar Road, Karachi

hope u all ll take interest

Regards

its me

AD

ADD Very very nice Post.

yes sure.. this way all intrested fellow can take part!

tHNX!

well add it is really a good topic and i must share a site for the it proffesionals that is

www.rozee.com.pk

a ddaily update of jobs and it is really a cool site for job opportunities specially for it proffesionals and studentsmaze ki baat hai ke yeh pakistani site hai aur major areas lahore isb karachi ki posts atti hain

salam 2 all

thanx NaDan n majid for ur contributions and I think in this way we can share more informations in one post there r lots of sites but if it is possible post job details thanx

here is one more job u need to create ur account in http://www.bayt.com

if u wanna apply online if not then u may get postal address of these bank sides or some where else

Branch Manager

Standard Chartered Bank

Job Reference # JB226833

Job Description

BACKGROUND / ROLE PURPOSE:

Manage the branch to maximize new business opportunities and deepen existing relationships, while providing quality in service delivery in an efficient operation where risks are well controlled. Also ensure that robust sales process, stringent service standards in compliance with local regulatory requirements are met by the team.

KEY RESPONSIBILITIES/CHALLENGES:

1. Business acquisitions, through typical activities like: -

- Generation of new business via sales promotions, out-marketing calls, presentations/seminars and in-branch contacts.

- Setting and monitoring sales plans for the PFCs, CRMs and/or other sales staff.

- Setting of all sales staff to increase sales productivity and cross selling.

- Referral of prospective business to other SCB functional units.

- Enhancement of the Bank's image via community activities.

2. Management of Service Delivery:-

- Set and monitor branch service standards (including premises).

- Customer retention efforts with personal involvement in complaint resolution, account closures and inquiries.

- Getting ad hoc customer feedback.

3. Operations and Support:-

- Control and periodic checks of operational risks and workflows.

- Facilitating and implementing work process improvements.

- Approvals/recommendations of credit applications.

4. Ensure compliance with Group Policy and Standards, local laws and regulations and controls and procedures of the Bank.

5. Proactive mentoring and management of all branch staff.

6. Branch team, staff morale and rapport.

7. Observing, coaching/training and counseling staff towards expected behaviors.

8. Identification of training/development needs and ensuring these are met.

Job Category: Banking

Job Location: Pakistan

Required Skills: SELECTION CRITERIA:

· Good knowledge of Consumer Banking products.

· 5 - 10 years of banking experience.

· Strong understanding of Compliance & Controls

· Strong analytical and communication skills.

· Prior experience in Sales, Products and Marketing

Career Level: Management (Manager/Director of Staff)

Education: University Degree

Regards

its me

AD

Edited by ADD

I Must Say Never go for conventional banking Jobs, they are simply and clearly HARAM for muslims. If you want to join any bank then join stand alone true Islamic banks like Al- Meezan Bank, Baraqa Bank etc

Secondly i've tried these rose rozee sites, full of junk jobs, usually good employers dont go for such ways, they simply post add in a good news papers, thats how i got my job. So dont reply on them, mostly site owners post all those job adds their selves which seems from multi national companies.

Thanks for nice topic i was going to start same but now i'll continue here inshaAllah.

Best of Luck

salam 2 all

well waqas u r right upto some extent ham keh sakte hain per bach nahi sakte sara system hi hamara interest pe chal raha hai even govt n pvt servants bhi apni salary banks se hi lete hain sab k accounts jo wahan pe hai

as far as islamic banking is concerned this is totally new for all of us even we dont know islamic terms jahan tuk mujhe maloom hai abhi full islamic banking kahin bhi nahi horahi terms ka hair phair hai baharhaal ye alag debate hai jiski kismat

Job Title

Probationary Office – OG III

Company

ONE OF THE LARGEST COMMERCIAL BANKS IN PAKISTAN IS LOOKING

Description

ONE OF THE LARGEST

COMMERCIAL BANKS IN

PAKISTAN IS LOOKING FOR

PROBATIONARY OFFICERS

An opportunity of a lifetime for master ‘s degree holders to start a career in banking as Probationary Office – OG III with one of the largest and most progressive banks in Pakistan. If you meet the following criteria you can apply online at www.eet.com.pk.

- You should not be more than 24 years of age.

- You should have studied in a recognized educational institution of good reputation in or outside Pakistan.

- You should have completed your master’s degree and have at least one First Division in Bachelors or Master.

- You should have good communication skills, a presentable personality and a passion to succeed in life.

If you qualify please log on www.eet.com.pk and fill out the employment application form online. Prescreened individuals will need to appear in a test and subsequent interviews.

Successful candidates will be trained at Bank’s training facilities for a period of six months and than placed in branches. The positions entail one of the best compensation packages offered in the industry and enviable career progression possibilities.

The identity of the Bank has been kept confidential till such time that the selection process is complete. EE&T (Equity Exchange & Trust) is a consultant organization entrusted with the task of managing the initial prescreening, testing and evaluation process.

Regards

its me

AD

wasalam

Its same typical answer by Pakistanis, these excuse are not acceptable by Allah, banking system is running by public if they dont join how can it work without it? If One door is closed two are opened for us.

Seconly i;ve studies Al- Meezan bank personally and its true Islamic banking they are offering same "services" as conventional banking, also Baraka bank is offering Islamic banking.

Will post some jobs soon.

Waqas>>U r 100 percent right.Really happy to see ur comments,coz ajj kal koee inn batoon ki parwah nahin karta.

Yeh aik waqat main under dabate topic tha ulama k darmiyan k bank main job halal hai ya haram lakin aub iss per Fatawa achukay hain.jo k Different situations k liye different hain.

Almezaan Bank ka mujhay pata hai.I think yeh Moulana Muft Taqi Usmani wala bank hi hai.they r running it on true islamic base.

ADD>Agar pakistan see sood ka nizaam khatam hoo jay to isska matlab ye nahin hai ke sab banks b khatam hoo jain gay.

Haram to haram hi hai.humari lakh taveelioon see b woh halala nahin hoo ga.Its better ke hum galat ko galat to maan lein.

Ajj hi Aik Hadith parhi jiss see mujhay pata chala ke haram ki doolat see sakoon kiun nahin ata.

"Makan ki aik b Haram eint ya pathar khana kharabi ka sabub ha"i(Hadith.Kanzul Ammal)

Aur yahan kiya hota hai sara paisa hi haram aur top per likha hua hota hai

"HAZA MIN FAZAL-E-RABBI"

Yeh mazak nahin hai to aur kiya hai.

Forgot to add

ADD>.Topic is cool n helpfull for young guys.

salam 2 all

thanx ariba :)

Detail of Career Opening

Job Title

JOIN THE WINNING TEAM

Company

PIA

Description

JOIN THE WINNING TEAM

PIA With its current revitalization plan needs highly qualification team players team players, young, talented, energetic and self motivated MBAs may become part of our team. Eligible candidates must meet the following:

Qualification MBA with minimum 2.8 out of 4.00 or at least 70% marks in case grading is done on the basis of percentage only from a reputable University/institution recognized by Higher Education Commission of Pakistan (result awaited candidates not eligible to apply).

The successful candidates would be offered market competitive salary package along with fringe benefits and conducive working environment. After successful completion of training they will be hired on contract for 05 years (extendable on the basis of their performance).

APPLICATION PROCEDURE/GUIDELINES:

1. Application may be submitted on the prescribed Form available in PIA Employment Office at Karachi and in PIA Office at other stations. The Form will be provided free of cost to the applicant. Application Form is also available on PIA website www.piac.com.pk

2. Application along with a recent passport size photograph and photocopies of Matric Certificate, and other qualifications, domicile and National Identity Card should reach the MANAGER EMPLOYMENT, PIA EMPLOYMENT OFFICE, NEAR PIA TRAINING CENTER, KARACHI AIRPORT – 75200 NOT LATER THAN 20-09-2005.

3. Application must be accompanied by Pay Order/ Cross Bank Draft of Rupees 500/- (non-refundable) in the name of PIA.

4. Application must clearly mention the position applied for the top left side of the envelope.

5. Application must be send by REGISTERED POST (ACKNOWLEDGEMENT DUE)/UMS/ any reputed Courier Services. Under no circumstances applications will be received by hand in the Employment Office.

6. Incomplete or applications received after expiry of last date will not be entertained.

7. Candidates employed in Govt/Semi Govt/ autonomous Organization must apply through proper channel. Advance copy of the application will not be entertained.

8. Using internal/external influence for employment will render a candidates ineligible and disqualified for any employment in PIA.

9. Only eligible candidates will be called for test/ interview.

10. No TA/DA will be admissible for test / interview.

Web site:- www.piac.com

Regards

its me

AD

karachi main mechenical Eng ki post ki koi vecency ho to zaroor batain !

The Motorway Police need men, u can contact them sending ur CV to head office , Islamabad.

salam 2 all

thanx munnibhai if possible try to post details.

RUKH

hmm here is one

JOIN THE WINNING TEAM

Applications are invited from Pakistan Nationals as Technician (Avionics / Aerospace) in Pakistan International Airlines. The qualifications and other conditions relating to the job are given below:

QUALIFICATIONS :

-Diploma of Associate Engineering (DAE) in Mechanical / Electrical / Electronics / Instruments / Computer from a recognized Polytechnic Institution / University OR higher qualifications.

MAXIMUM AGE:

25 years as on 01.09.2005.

-Maximum age may be relaxed up to 35 years for Ex-Defence Personnel.

DOMICILE:

Induction will be made as per laid down procedures.

SELECTION PROCEDURE

Eligible candidates will be subjected to written test. Those who qualify the written test will be called for interview by a Selection Board.

APPLICATION PROCEDURE / GUIDELINES:

Applications are invited on the prescribed forms available from PIA Employment Office at Karachi and from PIA Offices at other stations. The form can also be obtained by sending a self addressed postal envelop to PIA Employment Office. The form will be provided free of cost to the applicant. Application form is also available on PIA website. www.piac.com.pk.

Application along-with a recent passport size photograph and photocopies of Matric Certificate, and other qualifications, domicile and National Identity Card should reach the MANAGER EMPLOYMENT, PIA EMPLOYMENT OFFICE, NEAR PIA TRAINING CENTRE, KARACHI AIRPORT KARACHI 75200 NOT LATER THAN 23.09.2005.

Application must be accompanied by Pay Order / Cross Bank Draft of Rupees 500/- (non-refundable) in the name of PIA.

Applicant must clearly mention the position applied for on the top left side of the envelop.

Applications must be sent by REGISTERED POST (ACKNOWLEDGEMENT DUE) / UMS / any reputed Courier Services. Under no circumstances applications will be received by hand in the Employment Office.

Applications received after expiry of last date will not be entertained.

Candidates employed in Govt / Semi Govt / Autonomous Organizations must apply through proper channel. Advance copy of the application will not be entertained.

Applications without documents or incomplete will not be considered.

Using internal / external influence for employment will render a candidate ineligible and disqualified for any employment in PIA.

Decision of the Selection Board will be final and not challengeable.

No TA/DA will be admissible for Test/Interview.

Download Application form

http://www.piac.com.pk/jobs/app.pdf

Regards

its me

AD

VERY INFPRMATIVE TOPIC ADD :)

BUT WHAT ABOUT THOSE WHO ARE AWAY

FROM THAT COUNTRY :(

salam 2 all

lack of interest of most of member n lots of bzyness i m not updating this INSHALLAH i ll update this after eid n for foreigners also

Regards

its me

AD

salam 2 all

lack of interest of most of member  n lots of bzyness i m not updating this INSHALLAH i ll update this after eid n for foreigners also

Regards

its me

AD

166415[/snapback]

good :yes: