CooLYar Forums - A Friendly Community by CooLYar
NInA

I Hate Sleeping

:( :( :( :down::crying:

YEAH I REALLY DO :( .....RAAT KYUN HOTI HAI????? :( I DON'T WANNA SLEEP :(

SUBHA HONE KA INTEZAAR KARING :D ...I WANNA WORK :blush: I WANNA ENJOY THE BEAUTIFULL LIFE :blush: ... I'M IN LOVE WITH LIFE :blush: YEH RAAT HOTI HAI TAU KYUN :blink: .....RAAT NA HOTI TAU KAISA HOTA? :ghostface: .....HYE YEH RAAT :D

PS: PLZ COMMENT ON raattTTTTTTTTTTT ..kabhi appke saath aisa hua..kay appko raat bilkul achi na lagi hoo..kaam kerne ka...life enjoy kerne ka dil kerta ho...? need u'r thots...(participation)

cHEERZ...REGARDS.... :blush:

NInA :coolyar:

Edited by Pretty Little Girl

Wow nina :)

u really are full of life.. girl keep it up :yes:

With me its complete opposite jab shaam hone lagti hai I wanna sit outside.. I wanna see the sun set and then raat.. I love raat.. the peace.. the lonliness.. I enjoy every bit of it Alhamdulillah..

I ma night person.. I like studying during night.. I like staying up at nigh when everyone else is asleep.. and I feel like I am the only one in this world.. I go around.. sumtimes go outside.. I enjoy praying at night.. especially around 2 or 3..

I like thinking at night.. I like the chilly wind.. especially in Autumn..

I wanna watch the moon.. it reminds me of myself.. lolz bright moon stays up the whole night .. providing light but to whom? to those who are sleeping .. :D

I wanna look at the world.. when its asleep.. I like to feel the peace.. dar bhi lagta hai kabhi kabhi but Allah ko yaad keroon to the dar goes away..

and I have myself ..

I have a lot of other reasons but I dun wanna get too philosophical here :) I am simply in love with the night :)

Aimon.

:blush: hye u made me go blush blush :blush: lolzz..

Well, can't thank ya more..how u described night is sho wonderful that for once i fall in love with raat :blush: hehe...crazy na? i really am :D actually...baat yeh nahin kay i dislike raat or something...however, i study at night..i enjoy weekends at night...music...my room....my books...my room's window...roaming winds...breeze...and all the other spice of night ...mix of everything....i just love it....but sometimes when u'r top of u'r GREEN MOOD...u don't like nighT....when it comes to....u just can't sleep...u'r impaiteint to wait for subha...and do the abondon work.....:)

aaahhhh.....i guess that's life :P it really has many scray turns... :ghostface:

Thanks for u'r quicky....!

u rock!

Enjoy! :yes:

:laughing: yeah I know what u mean :P

u know what ur description is very detailed and a lot better than mine really..

And yeah u need to blush .. now after I praise u.. lolzz..

I guess ur right too but with me .. my mood doesn't get green anymore.. when I was in highschool I used to feel it sumtimes.. like I cudn't wait until mornin.. to see my friends.. to go to school.. to laugh..

Life has changed now ..

Everything has a schedule.. even friends.. lolz.. so goin with the flow for now.. u talk like my younger sis lolz.. she thinks the exact same ..

:) And u know Nina.. ur right abt life.. it does have a lot of scary turns n twists.. life.. time.. age.. everythin.. u might not feel this way .. a couple yrs from now... das how quick everythin changes blv it or not..

and u know what U rock too ;) :P lolz..

Have fun..

I feel like singing kal ho na ho.. lolzzzzzzzzzz..

ok me jettin..

g'night..

Aimon.

:D :D :D

o lovelyyy...dear i'll reply to this later..i gotta rush outside...having my feet on head...:D cya

hehehe...awwww...u are sho fun loving and easy to talk to :D (lie of the day) :P jk... :dontsad: hehe...

well, sis...i've also beeing to ups and downs of life..long time ago act....but woh kya hai na..i luv to stay/remain this way..reminds me of ma childhood and moreover, i feel carefree :D :blush: hehe....

thanks for u'r quick concerns...

have fun.....keep rolling...

Well i blv therez no point of day a without night, exactly like no point of world without human being.

Me, i like nights. Maybe because i been workin nights for last 2 yrs so i have this habit of Darkness aur waseey bhi zindagi is too dark so cant really stand days.

As Cute Sed:

"I wanna see the sun set and then raat.. I love raat.. the peace.. the lonliness..

I ma night person.. I like studying during night..

I like to feel the peace.."

I have these billions of pics of sunset, its like i used to take em everynight.. I love it and studyin durin the night is fun plus the Mausum during night,its so good and thats the only time when therez a peace on the roads so u can drive easily..

Neways I like nights........................

Edited by Choudhry

PLG> same thinking here too ....i hate night sab so jatay hain and i get bore :weep:

Asalam oAlikum !!!

OoOoOH !!! gret siso ..another new discussion from ur side .....CoOoOOoOoOooOoll :D

NIGHT HATER!!!

OoOoOWWWWwwWwWw!!!

so strane sisoo .... :blink:

hmmzz...wasay u r rite sometime we feel ourself so freash n wanna enjoy da time ...but if it iz night ,....then GOD helps....

but sometime ....asa hota hai kay dil cahata hai raat jaldee say aa jaay aur sooo jain ...when u god tired after da tough day ....everything goes wid time ....infact da whole day n night na ....

And about the day ..u got bore then ..dont waste time n come online .....i m alwayz here 4 u ..... :D

I LOVE MA DAY >>>MY NIGHT .....AS LIFE MAKES ITS VALUE wid all the stuffs....IF ANY SINGLE THING DISTURBES the whole life disturbs ....

but on the other hand i also agree wid u as life is like that ....

kabhi dil chahata hai kay khoob maza karain halagulaa karain but raat hotee hai aur sab so jatay hain aur subha honay ka intezar bhi nahi ho pata .,.... :banghead:

PLG> same thinking here too ....i hate night sab so jatay hain and i get bore :weep:

154796[/snapback]

Same here :( at least, nowadays, i really am having this..as a PROBLEM :D hehehe....aww mein hoon na! :blush: donno baatain kerte hain...how about 1 night out? :D ...hehe just kidding! :blush::blush:

:D :blush:

HAHA, u guys are amazing...well, sure..why not Cutie..but problem hai naaa yarrr :blush: merey pass tau apne liye b time nahin :( I don't chat :( ..at least i havnt been ABLE to chat since donno when..can't recall na :angel: hehehe..but im glad ..i'm able to keep up with CY ..now...hehe... :D u..don't go away anywhere now :P

Have fun All :sing:

Edited by Pretty Little Girl

PLG lolzzzzzzzzzz.. carefree.. bachi me used to be and I still am carefree (hey Choudhry can tell u all abt me.. :P)but it has a different meaning.. it doesn't mean I like day and light only and I always wanna be around ppl..

There are times when I am and then there are time when I want all the time to myself.. Acha lemme tell u a lil secret my eyes are VERY VERY EXTREMELY sensitive to light.. Even in the mornin when I wake up.. it takes me good half hr to get used to the light around me.. and it usually gives me headache.. I can't go out in sunlight .. not when its too dark..

So I guess that also factors in.. night is more comfortable .. :) man everytime I reply here I start having more reasons lolz.. ok I think I shud stop warna .. I won't ever eb able to sleep in night for having fallen in love with it lolz..

Aimon.

aham !!! thanx 4 the care Flash siso.....;)

:star::star:

sis .....by chat i didnt mean chating .....i mean chit chat ...dat could also b on Cy ....i was jus saying to b have loads of fun ...it could b anywhere ....so lets rock on CY ...Family...... :D

Same here :( at least, nowadays, i really am having this..as a PROBLEM :D hehehe....aww mein hoon na! :blush: donno baatain kerte hain...how about 1 night out? :D ...hehe just kidding! :blush:  :blush:

154858[/snapback]

:friends:

YEAH I REALLY DO  .....RAAT KYUN HOTI HAI?????  I DON'T WANNA SLEEP 

SUBHA HONE KA INTEZAAR KARING  ...I WANNA WORK    I WANNA ENJOY THE BEAUTIFULL LIFE  ...  I'M IN LOVE WITH LIFE    YEH RAAT HOTI HAI TAU KYUN :blink: .....RAAT NA HOTI TAU KAISA HOTA?  .....HYE YEH RAAT  :D   

PS: PLZ COMMENT ON raattTTTTTTTTTTT  ..kabhi appke saath aisa hua..kay appko raat bilkul achi na lagi hoo..kaam kerne ka...life enjoy kerne ka dil kerta ho...? need u'r thots...(participation)

cHEERZ...REGARDS....  :blush:

154768[/snapback]

yes it happens with me sometimes, when i have a very interesting thing to attend in the morning :)

or when i have to do shopping :P lolz bigtime :D

Wow nina :)

u really are full of life.. girl keep it up :yes:

With me its complete opposite jab shaam hone lagti hai I wanna sit outside.. I wanna see the sun set and then raat.. I love raat.. the peace.. the lonliness.. I enjoy every bit of it Alhamdulillah..

I ma night person.. I like studying during night.. I like staying up at nigh when everyone else is asleep.. and I feel like I am the only one in this world.. I go around.. sumtimes go outside.. I enjoy praying at night.. especially around 2 or 3..

I wanna watch the moon.. it reminds me of myself.. lolz bright moon stays up the whole night .. providing light but to whom? to those who are sleeping ..

I wanna look at the world.. when its asleep.. I like to feel the peace.. dar bhi lagta hai kabhi kabhi but Allah ko yaad keroon to the dar goes away..

and I have myself ..

I have a lot of other reasons but I dun wanna get too philosophical here  I am simply in love with the night :)

Aimon.

154771[/snapback]

this happens with me most of the times :D

well its by far the best time to study and work :D i love it :)

What a democratic reply Xainab :P gurrrrrlll u shud be a politician ;) Make sure not a Pakistani one lolzzzzzzzz...

kia hot?!?! Nina's sleeping.. oye uth jao its not night yet.. baqi ki neend raat mai poori ker lena .. dekho if u sleep in the mornin then afcourse ur gunna be bored during night :P

aham !!! thanx 4 the care Flash siso.....;)

:star:  :star:

sis .....by chat i didnt mean chating .....i mean chit chat ...dat could also b on  Cy ....i was jus saying to b have loads of fun ...it could b anywhere ....so lets rock on CY ...Family...... :D

154966[/snapback]

:)

Ji ji, why not :dontsad: bas ati jati raha karein :)

Aur, what's up?

yes it happens with me sometimes, when i have a very interesting thing to attend in the morning :)

or when i have to do shopping :P lolz bigtime :D

this happens with me most of the times :D

well its by far the best time to study and work :D i love it :)

154998[/snapback]

:)

well PLG and cute, both like opposite poles :P

i hope this discussions goes HOT :P

155000[/snapback]

hehe :D

I was just being rebel nothing else ;)

What a democratic reply Xainab :P gurrrrrlll u shud be a politician ;) Make sure not a Pakistani one lolzzzzzzzz...

kia hot?!?! Nina's sleeping.. oye uth jao its not night yet.. baqi ki neend raat mai poori ker lena .. dekho if u sleep in the mornin then afcourse ur gunna be bored during night :P

155287[/snapback]

lolz :P

Aray such mein ...me tau thak gaye so so kay :blush: abhi bhi studying + chilling :D

What's up? :blush:

YEAH I REALLY DO :( .....RAAT KYUN HOTI HAI????? :(  I DON'T WANNA SLEEP :( 

SUBHA HONE KA INTEZAAR KARING :D ...I WANNA WORK  :blush: I WANNA ENJOY THE BEAUTIFULL LIFE :blush: ...  I'M IN LOVE WITH LIFE  :blush:  YEH RAAT HOTI HAI TAU KYUN :blink: .....RAAT NA HOTI TAU KAISA HOTA? :ghostface: .....HYE YEH RAAT  :D   

PS: PLZ COMMENT ON raattTTTTTTTTTTT  ..kabhi appke saath aisa hua..kay appko raat bilkul achi na lagi hoo..kaam kerne ka...life enjoy kerne ka dil kerta ho...? need u'r thots...(participation)

cHEERZ...REGARDS....  :blush:

154768[/snapback]

nice thoughts Nina; aur aajkal raat soney kay liye thora hi hoti hei;

saari raat beth kar parhna hota hei, assignments aur projects complete kareney hotey hein, test ki tayari karna hoti hei, aur aadhi raat tak ullo ki tarha net per online rehne hota hei na :blink:

din mein to in sab kaamon kay liye time nahin milta

life is damn busy, raat ko bhi kaam, din ko bhi kaam,

kaam kaam aur sirf kaam :banghead::banghead:

ohhh Im getting frustrated :(

kiya raat soney kay liye hoti hei??? :banghead::blink:

I don't like raat either. :down:

i dont like sleeping.

aur mujhay neenad aati bhi nahin hai ... main sara din sari raat jag sakti ho0n leekan my parenrts make me go to sleep na....and even after that the maximum hours of sleep for me 6 to 7...is say ziada main soo hi nahin sakti

mujhe raat bohut pasand hai..it is the time..when i sit outside in my balcony....n with a cup of coffe..or wat ever eatableis available..sit..n watch the moon...sumtimes..when it appears,..mostly it rains.,.aur tab to aur bhi maza ata hai..n itni peaceful itni khamoosh...kay bas...raat jaii kuch cheez nahi..it living..n letting u know..dat im dark..but ur not..live it up dude.,.don watse ur time..waching me....just goo..n have fun...its always been my friend..