CooLYar Forums - A Friendly Community by CooLYar
Aaman_Eman

~*happy Birthday Sanum*~

..yea! its Sanum's Birthday ( our old Cy fellow ) .. well..

Sal Gira Mubarak :birthday:

so.jpg

:flower: :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower:

Sanum May u get all the nice things in life that u always wanted

MAy u have many many more

Many Happy Returns !

:flower: :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower:

Sanum (its your birthday gift..hope u will like it :) )

sanumBpoem.jpg

ohh its Sanum bewafa's birthday ... YUPPIE :yippee: ... aur is khushi ke moqe per woh khud kahan hai? :angry2: Busy partying haan? lol.. Sanum.. mujhe to pata hai lekin baqi cy fellows ki knowledge mai izafa keroo.. lolz.. inhe apni age bata ker.. ;) aur is baar theek answer dena.. dun give the same answer that uhave been giving ppl for the past 5 yrs .. :D

Im jus playin.. Hey A very very happy Birthday to a very sweet and caring friend like u.. :flower:

bronsis6b.gif

Many many happy returns of the day.. May Allah bless u with all the happiness in the world.. and May he always be there for u giving u strength to solve ur problems.. , lessen ur burden and any pain!! All our sincere prayers are with u on this very special day and always.. :)

I know we lost contact in the middle.. got busy with our lives... to be honest I really do miss u and our days together.. and.. will never forget u(ok Im trying really hard to not get emotional here but can't help it :() .. and I truly hope ke tum jahan bhi ho.. khush ho.. aur khush raho.. hamesha.. :) InshaALlah..

I can't get u such a cute present like Irzan did.. I guess my poetic abilities still need to be polished "A LOT"..as I m not naturally talented.. not an artist and biochem truly drained all the creativity that I ever had.. but being myself.. as a simple person.. all I can offer u is my sincere prayers for u.. and lots of love..

1008-019-01-1042.gif

With best wishes for ur present and future life.. :)

Ur friend,

Aimon.

Irza... just a comment... the poem that u wrote is amazing.. MashaALlah ur very talented.. and Im happy to see that ur putting ur talent to work and not wasting it.. :)

Keep working at it.. ur really good.. :yes:

btw.. the cake looks delicious... sanum se kaho ise jaldi se kaate.. I want a piece :) plz save me some before tha cake goes bad.. lolz..

Irza... just a comment... the poem that u wrote is amazing.. MashaALlah ur very talented.. and Im happy to see that ur putting ur talent to work and not wasting it.. :)

Keep working at it.. ur really good.. :yes:

btw.. the cake looks delicious... sanum se kaho ise jaldi se kaate.. I want a piece :) plz save me some before tha cake goes bad.. lolz..

160646[/snapback]

hmmm Aimon Thankss for this appreciation .. let me tell u onething that u have good taste and i m sure u must have creative skills :) .. well about cake .. i m perfect in baking so u can ask for fresh cake anytime :) ..once again thankss u came here for Sanum :flower:

Dont know where is sanum ??? :weep:

btw where is other Cy members ??? kiya sab ko perhna likhna bhool gaya hai :angry2: ... ya phir kesi nai mana ker diya hai :banghead: :(

HAPPY BDAY TO YOU SANUM :flower: :flower: :)

khush rahain sanum ..app hamare duaoon main hain ..humin bhi apni duaon main yad rakha kerain !

irzan> nice work & poem asusall!

Silver ki taraf se bhi very very happy birthday..

Sumthing is up with him.. us ke liey bhi dua keren.. he got sum problems going on.. anyways Wishing Sanum a very Happy Birthday from Silver.. :)

:birthday:

Be happy n stay happy always.. :)

Irzan: :) yeah thanks for the encouragement.. I just wrote sumthign.. its not half as good as urs.. but I got a different perspective on thsi whole issue.. inshaAllah will discuss with u sum other time as I gotta run.. and thanks s omuch for the cake.. will be waiting.. I like chocolate.. :)

and yeah u know ur right.. all o fteh sudden sab likhna parhna bhool gaye lolz.. nps.. chalo lets get a danda after them phir Im sure everyone will remember how to read and write.. lolz.. :P

arite see ya around..

Aimon!

Many Many Happy Returns Of The Day Sanum,

May You Have Many Many More And May Allah Give You A Very Happy Life. :)

Asalam u Alikum.

Late As usuall.But its never late to wish someone.

So Meri taraf see Yeh dua appk liye k App hamesha Khush rahoo.Zindgi main aur akhrat main b.Allah Apko Sacchi khushiyan day.Har wo cheez day jo app k liye behtreen hoo.And and and................. Bohut sari BEST BEST WISHES ALL THE WAY!!!!

Oopss ... iam late well

happy b'day............

Asalam o Alikum,

First of All, i so sorry Sanum that i'm late to wish ya u'r birthday. I hope you enjoyed a lot and had a blast. :friends:

Belated happy birthday :yes:

May Allah bless ya with the best of everything and fulfill u'r wishes, Amen. :girl:

S weet

A ctive

N ice

U ique

M ature

S anum

S uits

S mile

Belated Happy Birthday Once again :star:

Njoy

Regards,

NInA

15.gif

1008-014-09-1040.gif

25straw.jpg

happy_birthday_flowers_foil_greeting_balloons_hb4.jpg

happybirthday.jpg

happy_birthday_small_frame_web.jpg

salam 2 all

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO SANUM

may u ve many more

acha tareeka hai bday cake na khilane se bachne k liye ghaib hain dekhte hain kab aati hain

sorry for late like always

Regards

its me

AD

don't know where is sanum :( ...welll thankss alot to all of u ...aap sab yahaan aay or sanum kai baray socha..os ko acchi acchi wishes send keein :)

Aimon>> Specially main aap ko Thanks kahna chahoon gi coz your danda threat made this post and also fill it wid nice wishes :) ..and i will wait for your creative stuff :)