CooLYar Forums - A Friendly Community by CooLYar
Asim

All moderators temporarily taken offline

All community Moderator's are temporarily taken offline because of a vulnerability I just discovered.

The problem is created because all the moderators are sharing admin powers of editing, deleting posts and warning members.

The moderators will be restored provided the problem is fixed.

Regards,

Asim Zeeshan,

for the CooLYar Support

Salam

well there must be some rule for them and they must obey the rules.

I dont know wats the real problem is coz as far i know our mod. are quite sensableB)

well asim we don't ask whatever the reality or reason behind this action but .... i think these mods. r very sensable ;) well it's ur Site n u ppl r the Actuall Owner of the CY so u can take any decision wish u best of luck but we'll miss our Modz.

wow.. my shoulders r light.. :)

Kiran ! :D

fati ! :) thats what i m feeling too ;)

Hello my friendz!

Assalaam-o-alaikum Asim bhai!

its been a long time i didnt see u. where were u? but atlast u came along with a BIG change :)

kyoon kya ho gya? what did our dear admins do? as far as i'm concerned, there was some foolish discussion going on in the Recipe Section when all of a sudden, our mods tried to stop it as there was abt to b some sort of fight in cy.

well, i being ur friend suggest u to plz forgive our mods. I think the mod who edited and deleted posts messaged all the admins and mods. i'm not much familiar to this story but i think it went like this.

Maybe they might not know that such action is prohibited for them. but i guess they might've been aware of it now. plz on behalf of my dearo friendz, forgive them.

And if i'm saying something wrong, then i would like to take my words back coz u might know the best for this community.

Anyway, when r these mods going to b active once again?

and to the mods> i'm sorry about this incident. i know it was my fault. and i'm really shameful for this.

BTW, no1 should b angry among u if they've been demoderated by the admins. and especially to Shabo, u shouldnt leave this community. This Community is "Fun Place For All" it doesnt matter if they demod u. we dont come here for any prestige, postin or gradings in cy. we come here for friendz. if u had been demoderated, just come to cy as friendz. we still respect u. so plz Come back! we all r waiting for u Shabo. :(

fati> wah! i didnt know u were an admin. Keep it up sis! ur going gr8. well, i guess i better accpt all the discussions in Imam Hussain Section from now on :D

mansoor> hey pal! where r u? look, i'm really sorry abt everything. ab to main keh keh kar thak gya hoon. come on yaar CHEER UP! :crying: .........................

Sincerely Yours,

Sameer :(

hmmm is terha to hota hai is terha kai kamoon main !! :(

wow.. my shoulders r light.. :)

don't get so happy :D

ur moderator status will be enabled soon

u see we were having some problems with the system that is being used by moderators.

The system is made to keep a HISTORY of every post that is deleted, edited by the moderators but somehow or the other this system is malfunctioning.

We are trying our best to fix it as soon as possible.

As soon as the problem is fixed all the moderators will be back in communtiy once again.

fixing this issue can take longer then expected because we will have to modify the whole system not just a single script, but even then we hope it to be sooner

Asim

for the CooLYar Team

Kiran ! :D

fati ! :) thats what i m feeling too ;)

read my post above. This implies to u too

Hello my friendz!

Assalaam-o-alaikum Asim bhai!

its been a long time i didnt see u. where were u? but atlast u came along with a BIG change :)

kyoon kya ho gya? what did our dear admins do? as far as i'm concerned, there was some foolish discussion going on in the Recipe Section when all of a sudden, our mods tried to stop it as there was abt to b some sort of fight in cy.

well, i being ur friend suggest u to plz forgive our mods. I think the mod who edited and deleted posts messaged all the admins and mods. i'm not much familiar to this story but i think it went like this.

Maybe they might not know that such action is prohibited for them. but i guess they might've been aware of it now. plz on behalf of my dearo friendz, forgive them.

And if i'm saying something wrong, then i would like to take my words back coz u might know the best for this community.

Anyway, when r these mods going to b active once again?

and to the mods> i'm sorry about this incident. i know it was my fault. and i'm really shameful for this.

BTW, no1 should b angry among u if they've been demoderated by the admins. and especially to Shabo, u shouldnt leave this community. This Community is "Fun Place For All" it doesnt matter if they demod u. we dont come here for any prestige, postin or gradings in cy. we come here for friendz. if u had been demoderated, just come to cy as friendz. we still respect u. so plz Come back! we all r waiting for u Shabo. :(

fati> wah! i didnt know u were an admin. Keep it up sis! ur going gr8. well, i guess i better accpt all the discussions in Imam Hussain Section from now on :D

mansoor> hey pal! where r u? look, i'm really sorry abt everything. ab to main keh keh kar thak gya hoon. come on yaar CHEER UP! :crying: .........................

Sincerely Yours,

Sameer :(

No NO meeri, we are always open for all kinds of comments.

I read ur comment after two days of busy schedule that's y I could not reply earlier. I'll try to be quick as possible next time in replying.

None of our moderators did anything wrong and the powers given to them are not prohibited. They are free to use them where they should be used.

Definately, our moderators are gr8.

As I quoted in my above post, the moderators will be active once the LOGGING system (HISTORY SYSTEM) is fixed.

and meeri we did not demoded anyone,

The "moderators are temporarily offline" that means their status will be retained soon.

Asim :pkflag:

glad to know well Asim nice to read u took perfect decision.... otherwise u Admins. scared us :)

ohh ok! thanx Asim

but whats the reason of Shabo to leave like that?

ohh ok! thanx Asim

meeri they don't know ....... :(

ohh ok! thanx Asim

u r right Kiran!

I don't know why Shabo left. If she had any problem with me I'm sure she would have contacted me thru phone or email. I even tried to call on her mobile but it was turned off.

anyways, Shabo left the community and it was her decision.

I just hope she will com back at a later point.

Asim

meeri.. i dont know what went wrong in recipee section...

thnx meeri... r u really gonna accept .. :) and edit it bro. u know i m not an admin... :) i m a mod

thnx asim... do tell me b4 u enable the burden ;)

fati> :) well.......... not exactly :P

hehehe

well........... what abt u? ;)

Asim> oh thanx! i also wish the same

Kiran> thank u so much for being cooperative with my.... demands??? oh whatever

u r welcome meeri but i need explanation what did u mean about DEMAND????

meeri . i knew it :)