CooLYar Forums - A Friendly Community by CooLYar
Sign in to follow this  
Nice Friend

Plz Clear Your Mind And Think

Plz clear your mind and think

I think you are not aware of GEO...its been funded by USA govt......just think what Jew /Indian/ American lobby want ……… the basic idea is to promote frustration, and despondence in a nation, so they start to demoralize and the future can be mapped as they want to project it in the minds of 50 percent illiterate population....that are born Muslim, can't read, but can see.

Why on earth USA is concern with only GEO, why CNN, BBC and bush quote GEO? Why not other TV channels in china, japan, Cuba, India, Saudi Arabia, France? Why only Pakistan??????

Why geo showed peoples' bodies without head, only finger parts, people dying after bomb blast? Does any other channel show these things?

Just think…… in India more than 2000 Muslims were killed in Gujarat in three months!!!! Did you see any 36 hours live coverage of these killings? Has any one seen this on ZEE or star or Sony etc… any Indian channel????

Babri Masjid was destroyed by Hindus…. any live coverage???? Nuns in Tamil nado of India were burnt alive in a church and for next 6 hours the church kept burning. Did any Indian channel or CNN or BBC show that???? In France, 700 cars were burnt in one day… yet no coverage.

There were 89 separatist movements in India in 2007 …from Bihar to Kashmir Assam etc… Did you see on any Indian channel showing 250 million people sleeping on footpath?????

Zee India never showed killing of Kashmiris and the attack on GOLDEN TEMPLE, killing of Sikhs on Indian soil

How many Israeli channels show killing by Israeli soldiers, when they kill Palestinians?????

Have you ever seen Indian president or politician being verbally abused on TV channels during live coverage????

There have been reported 30,000 rape cases in USA… do you see on TV???? But you see Mukhtaran maee on geo/cnn/bbc

Why geo was not concerned with Benazir's wealth and property?? And Nawaz sharif's property?

WHO is GEO????

Just think… they telecasted false news about emergency and hence the stock market crashed in Pakistan…

Do you know Kamran Khan was getting RS 25 lakh per month?

Do you know Dr. Shahid masood, was a member of NSF student party (a political left wing student party against Pakistan and Islamic forces…. with RS 22 lacs per month and home in dubai and Karachi

Same amount been paid to Hamid Mir editor "Ausaf"……even Nadia Khan with Rs 6 lacs per month… Such huge amount, just to for free????

When they were not able to broadcast the 8-hour cricket match, they said they lost 1 billion rupees, and just imagine without any money just for free they were broadcasting judge activity in peoples party car for free, Nawaz sharif and benazir for free……all 36 hour coverage just for free????? By a private channel!!!!!!

50 percent Indian dramas on geo and 25 percent with mix cast (Indian and Pakistani) and Indian films.

Movie like "khuda key liyaeh" an issue of religion, so that people can play with Islam and its culture was telecasted.

Alim online where Mr. Amir Liaqat sitting in grave and dramatizing Islam. He translated the dua of imam kaba and broadcasted his name on TV.... Audience: 50% jahil people in pakistan

geo did not show any good news like Islamabad Peshawar motorway but instead it showed dead people in karachi ....they never discuss 5.1 billion dollar of oil refinery in Pakistan, instead they show beheading of Pakistani people... never discuss why America is telling musharf to take off his uniform????/why is USA interfering in our business!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Itna jhoot bolo, k log sumjhen kuch to succh ho ga …

Prophet Muhammad said…BuddGumaanee nahi karna chahiyeh… and he also said that for a Muslim it is a lie if he states without any enquiry /investigation

A COUNTRY where 60 percent of population cannot read and has never been to school, the media must not be free......

Regards . . .

A Pakistani

Well , Nice friend,

Your concerns are NOT that strange to me but , as i myself never been admirer of GEO TV nor the Jang group and the Merr bros. the owner of the group.

I could never forgot "very talktative and aggressive" stance of GEO on Hadood ordinance !

Despite all of my reservations about GEO , i wont go in public and start shouting alligations against persons like Dr.Shahid Masood and editor Oosaf Hamid meer , Do u really have some prrof ? if some one earns much that doesnot proove anything wrong about him

But i totally AGREE wid you that GEO has been PRO-amercians and anti islam from day One , U might rember some days ago American embissidor also vsisted GEO and stated consolidarity , MORE over i always hated GEO showing Voice of America transmission

Nice Thoughts anyway !

some one must tell them... jeo aur jeenay do!

matlab ya.. ke wo humein sikhatay hain ke geo aur jeenay do.. pehlay inko ya baat khud seekhni chahiya. it was better when the channel was closed.

about khuda k liey. the movie was nice. in the sense that it was different. initially i thought it was nice. but.. it wasnt. both the maulanas said something that was not in Islam. this is hypocrisy. Geo is expert in it. and as far as alim online is concerned. the program itself is not that bad.. bit it is a mean of creating illusions.... geo's policy.. to attract all sorts of viewers.. on one side talk about islam.. and on the other promote vulgarity. these are the two extreme paths they adopt. so that they may catch the viewers of extremes and the people who lie in the middle as well. did v miss geo.. not at all. when u switch on geo.. then u r no more in pakistan, either india, or america.. on side they show voice of america and on the other cartoons of bush.. wow ..what a hypocrisy.. its not only geo. its every channel.. our media is disgusting.

A COUNTRY where 60 percent of population cannot read and has never been to school, the media must not be free......

this is a great conclusionn.. reallyy. thumbs up.

Yeah it is,,n u know,most of the people says that geo is the best,,n Gew news is the superb...but they don't even think that wht Geo is doing,,people attracted towards Geo bcoz of their updates news, but their wives n children watch dramas(full of Vulgarity).

Amazing nice friend!! believe me i was shocked! do u have any solid proof about above material u have posted?

Although geo is funded by US government but how can we say that Geo is an anti islam channel as they telecast their islamic transmition on Ramazan, about Rabbiul awal, Moharram_ul_Haram & etc & almost r nice prog. Film Khuda k lie have some objectale parts there are plenty of other issues that are highlighted in this film.I think shoaib mansoor must not talk about issues like music because it is seriously controversial and confused issue in islam

peoples are already opposing religious scholors and he also encouraged, this thing its bad.However, I must appreciate the way he covered 9/11 effects & americans unhuman attitude. Well they show live coverage of bomb blasting, die people, bodies without head etc, can anybody denied? its all true, they show reallity. In their plays if they have multi indian cast dramas then on the other side they promote our culture like in "tere pehloo mein". May b u r right how can v beleive upon such kind of statements without any proof?????:banghead:

anyways i m 1 of admirors of Geo, this is the only pakistani channel that is popular here i mean in our irish citizen pakistani community. :rolleyes:

Salamz paree.u hv ur own point of view based on ur experiences and culture,,but we Pakistani hv our own!!!

In pak most of the girls wear Shalwar Kameez n duppatta, but in media where do u see a modest dress,,r they promoting paki culture???No..Not at all. They r folowing indian culture.

As far as news are concerned,,,we appreciates Geo's update news,,but the cuture n traditions they r reflecting is not true.

WA ALAIKUM SLAM NICE FRIEND

NICE 2 C U ONLINE

I KNOW IN SOME PLAYS ACTRESSES R NOT PRIPERLY DRESSED UP BUT THEY R WEARING THIS KIND OF DRESSES ON EVERY CHANNEL LIKE ARY, PRIME TV(ITS PTV BUT HERE THEY BROADCAST AS PRIME). ITS NOT ONLY ON GEO. AND I TALK ABOUT PLAYS LIKE TERE PEHLOO MEIN THEY R SHOWING OUR CULTURE KNOWLEDGE ABOUT OUR ISLAMIC FESTIVELS ETC BUT I M AGREE WITH U THAT MEDIA IS PLAYING A MAJOR ROLL IN INTRODUCING SUCH KIND OF DRESSES IN PAKISTAN ANYWAYS SALWAR QAMEEZ IS VERY VERY NICE DRESS I DONT KNOW WHY THEY ADDOAPTED WESTERN FASHION????????????????

Salamz Paree, how are u,I m glad to c u online

Yeah i also thinks thatwhy our media is following Indian culture,,why they r ignoring their own values??

WA ALAIKUM SLAM & I M WELL THANX. HOW R U?

I THINK ITS ONLY BCOZ OF STARPLUS. PPLS SPECIALLY WOMEN R CRAZY 4 STARPLUS PLAYS IN PAK & HERE ALSO. SO BCOZ OF POPULARITY OF THOSE, OUR DIRECTORS R ALSO FOLLOWING INDIAN & WESTERN STYLE JUST 4 CASHING THEM BUT THEY DONT KNOW IN THIS WAY THEY EXPOIL OUR YOUNGSTER'S MINDS. DURING MY LAST VISIT I WAS SURPRISED TO C GIRLZ IN VERY WESTERN STYLE DRESSING IN PACE"(LAHORE) LOOKS LIKE "DUNDRUM"(IRELAND SHOPPING CENTER). & THIS IS BCOZ OF MEDIA NOT ONLY GEO!!!!!!!!!! :biggrin:

yeah this is bcoz media..but i oftenthinks that why why why our ppl are following others blindly...why they are not awaring of their own culture... what msg we r directing to our young generation....why parents allow their children to watch movies instead of cartoons.....anywazzz boht lambi behass hai..leave it!!!

LOLZ

BUT AB U KA NXT ATTACK KIS CHANNEL PER HO GA :biggrin:

WESE ME NE ZARA GHOR KIA HE AB ME BHEE KUCH KUCH U SE AGREE HOON