CooLYar Forums - A Friendly Community by CooLYar
Sign in to follow this  
shahabi

Guinness Of World Records

Longest ears on a dog The longest ears on a dog measured 34.9 centimeters (13.75 inches) and 34.2 centmeters (13.5 inches) for the right and left ears, respectively, on Sept. 29, 2004. They belong to Tigger, a bloodhound who is owned by Bryan and Christina Flessner of St. Joseph, Ill.

Longest-ears-on-a-dog.jpg

Heaviest vehicle pulled over 100ft The record for the heaviest vehicle pulled over a level 100 foot (30.48 meters) course weighed 57,243 kilograms (126,200 pounds) and was set by Rev. Kevin Fast of Canada on the “Live with Regis & Kelly” television show in New York City on Sept. 15, 2008.

Heaviest-vehicle-pulled-over-100ft.jpg

Farthest squirting milk from eye Ilker Yilmaz of Turkey squirted milk from his eye a distance of 279.5 centimeters (9 feet, 2 inches) at the Armada Hotel in Istanbul, Turkey, on Sept. 1, 2004.

Farthest-squirting-milk-from-eye.jpg

Tallest man The world’s tallest man, Sultan Kosen of Turkey, is measured by Guinness Book of World Records’ officials on Sept. 21, 2009. Kosen towers over the rest of the world at an astounding 8 feet 1 inch

World’s tallest man: ‘I’ve had difficult life’

Turk Sultan Kosen, 27, says he is ”proud and happy” at being named the new Guinness record holder for tallest man, and human, in the world. “Up until now, I’ve really had a difficult life,” said the 8-foot-1-inch man, whose height was caused by a pituitary condition. “From now, I’m really going to have it a lot easier.”

Tallest-man.jpg