CooLYar Forums - A Friendly Community by CooLYar
Sign in to follow this  
arsalan123

Why Admin Tell Me ?

Question

8 answers to this question

Please read forum Rules and Regulations

You further agree that you will not advertise on this community, advertising is strictly forbidden and will result in WARNING, SUSPENSION of your user account and/or IP BAN.

Forum cannot be used for SEO purpose, your topics were incomplete and you were referring to your website for full text.

Dear Admin,

I'm not able to log into chitchat.pk chatroom after my account was accepted by Admin today and i get an error saying "invalid username or password, try again". I know my credentials are correct. Please help me to overcome this problem. Thanks

Waqas bro ,,,ye kya ker diya aap ny?? ohmy.pngboxing.gifno entry ka sign q mil rha hy sb ko?? :blink:hammer.gif

yup....... it's not good for new members

helpme.gif

i wanna chat with cy members

Okay!!... I have somthing new here!.....

since i get in somthing happen's on the screen!... some little window open's n then close by it self.....

I searched to find out ....BUT... nothing!.... Wagas if it's easy by any way, kindly checked it out!....

or if anyone add me in some group's or anything like this.....i strongly regest kindly take me out as i just couldn't make it!....

I guess i stoped all the way's to get me!!..................