CooLYar Forums - A Friendly Community by CooLYar
Sign in to follow this  
Waqas

Help Us To Improve

Do you Love CooLYar so much that you wish that you had flat roof you could stand on to scream it out across the city? or have we stressed you out enough to want to throw us off that same roof? Share us in Either way

We do take all your comments on board when updating the site and policies

First of all i want to APPRECIATE to ADMIN.

Hats Off to u WAQAS. :yes::yes:

I felt after spending my time on forums today dat if we have good ideas then we can change member's mind.as Zaini just gave few hours to forums & we saw +ve & wonderful activities.

She gave the thrill to do some thing special.

i also feel dat what old members had been done no newbie can do dat.we should admire it.but lot of new members r active now a days.just a little mistake has been made by them dat they don't have a clear line of action.if any senior member lead them they can do lot better.

as Zaini did.

in the end i think yesterdays conversation made things better for C-Y & hope dat this will be continue till C-Y gets Top Rank.

Regards,

Safwan Raza.

Oh Ho Sorry for that i forgot those senior members whom r doing really great job here :banghead::banghead::banghead: to encourage the new members.these members r real Asset of C-Y's Family. :flower4u::flower4u::flower4u:

Shahabi, :yes::yes:

Emaad, :yes::yes:

Rayyan, :yes::yes:

Zaini.  :yes::yes:

i was read this topic yesterday... and INSHALLAH i will suggest for new ideas for betterment for the coolyar... so please participate and give your ideas for imporvement of coolyar

and thanks wise guy for appreciate us...

I've a suggestion to encourage members.

now Zaini has started few competitions. so which member will win the title plz add his/her award to his/her profile.is terha members ki hoosla afzaai bhi ho gi aur next time wo ziada active hoon gay.

Regards,

Safwan Raza.

Edited by Wise_Guy

Waqas Bro Plz waste ur weekend & upgrade the game section. :wacko:

its great to see people finally taking some action on it aur pakistan ki awam ki tarah chup kar kay nahin bethay way.

anyway lakin logon ki leave karnay ki bohat sio diff reasons hoti hain aur awards wagara say iontrest to defintely increase hota hay lakin kion kay waqas bro akalay hain to sara kuch meray khiyal say un say handle nahin ho pata kion zahir si baat aur bhi bohat kaam hotay hain.

aur ana jana to laga hi rahay ga logon kisi ko zabardasti to rok nahin saktay there r ups and down adn its just part of life.

but we need to keep it up and try our best

meray khiyaal say jub beech manin server down ho gaya tha us kay baad say kafi ziyada assar para tha is forum main but it can go bcak to its usual self

Edited by sobe

Oh Ho Sorry for that i forgot those senior members whom r doing really great job here banghead.gifbanghead.gifbanghead.gifto encourage the new members.these members r real Asset of C-Y's Family. flower4u.gifflower4u.gifflower4u.gif

Shahabi, yes.gifyes.gif

Emaad, yes.gifyes.gif

Rayyan, yes.gifyes.gif

Zaini. yes.gifyes.gif

hmmmmmmm...thx safwaan bhai...mai ne abhi perha hai ye topic...n waqas bhai u r doing gud job nw...n INSHAALH acahay achay ideas ab is cy mai aye gain...but request hai k zaini ko wapis laay jaye plsss

I think, Waqas bro is tired now.

He had done many things for betterment of CY but members didn't showed interest so he is tired now

If we try again and help him then he may bring some changes and CY can move forward in top ranking.

Regards,

CoolboY