CooLYar Forums - A Friendly Community by CooLYar
Sign in to follow this  
tanha

Rememberable Moment Of Life..?

in this topic u have to share ur most remembrable moment of life... asa pal jo ht yaadgar ho apki life mai chahy wo asa monet ho jis mai apny kuch sekha chahy wo monets family ka sth hon ya per frnd or ur bf\gf :cool: hmmm ui hope app sub kafi mazay ky or achy replys keran gy .... :biggrin:

post-18493-1254466613_thumb.jpg

mai is ka rply ub sy end main keron ga ....

The Best is yet to come !

every moment in life becomes memorable when it marks the achievement of a tough goal.

when my 1st pay to my mother hand

The death of my baba that are perminitly etched on my brain...

hmm.. chinky g apky baba ko khuda pak jannat naseb keran dnt werry okz..

post-18493-1254498549_thumb.jpg

i knw emad bhai ya moment bht sweet and bht speacial hota hy for parents best of luck in future agay be ap dhar sari pay apni mom ko dai :yes:

post-18493-1254498683_thumb.jpg

i knw emad bhai ya moment bht sweet and bht speacial hota hy for parents best of luck in future agay be ap dhar sari pay apni mom ko dai :yes:

thanks and Ameen

Jab Mujha pyaar huva tha uss say :biggrin: aur after few Year Breakup bii ho gea woh pahla pyaar nahi bhoolta. Breakup kasa huva woh long story ha

a new Remember able moment today Eid milan Party

hmm emaad bhai ya to hy kafi rmemberable thi party

post-18493-1255037009_thumb.jpg

Jab Mujha pyaar huva tha uss say :biggrin: aur after few Year Breakup bii ho gea woh pahla pyaar nahi bhoolta. Breakup kasa huva woh long story ha

hmm nice g challoo acha hy jaldi chalii gai warna pata nahi kai hota ya hota or pata nahi chalta hhaha :yippee:

post-18493-1255037341_thumb.jpg

Nice topic TANHa...

Da most rememberable moment is when I was givin da first Board Exams.. Gosh i was so much confused. :wacko: . Teachers ki ajeeb ajeeb faces, fan ki awaz,and da most irritating thing was the arrangement.. huhh.. banda to kuch puch bhi nhi sakta tha.. or ek room main 3 teacher.. Police station lag raha tha mujhe to :banghead:

Hi tanha.

ur topic is full of interesting.

My remeberable moment of life on my father's death i love him very much because without father we never can take steps and decisions in our life. My matric final board papers has been come after 4 days of my father's death. any ways i was give papers and second rememberable moment of life when i passed my matric board examination. At that moment my mother hug me and pray for( with full of tears in her eyes) me for success in my life. i never forgot that moment.

Thanks ALLAH u give me all aspects of life and success.

Remember me in ur prayers always friends

Shahabi

Edited by shahabi