CooLYar Forums - A Friendly Community by CooLYar
cute_ooky

Girlfriends!

Sorry..i mistook Fati for a guy , but later on i realized that that is a gal! she said that if i oppose girls , then what about my sister n mother. well , for this iwill say that i only oppose girls with modern fashion, us ko koi HAYA nahi. mera dil kerta hay k sab ko Shoot ker doon. main un ko vaaqi like kerta hoon k jo chahti hain k un ki izzat mehfooz ruhay.

Abhi aaj ki baat hay..meri aik female cousin ko pata nahi kahan kahan say guys k phones aatay hain..or aik mertaba to kisi Lt. ka phone aaya or OMG wo us k baray main sab kuch jaanta tha.He said that his father is a Brigadier , and do she know that rank of Brig? She got so anxious that she started taking Lexotanil....a trenculizer. She was weeping that y guys tease her...mujhay itna gussa aaya k main nay usay kaha k agar us Lt. ka doobara phone aaye to us ko kehna k Dimmagh main ghusnay wali goli nahi jaanti k Brig. ya Lt. ka kia rank hota hay.

well..im saying that i only like those girls who want to safe theirselves from the brutal poeples...i strictly oppose modern fashioned girls...and im still stick to my limbs!

Well munnibhai uss aik "fish" ney aap ki akal pe jaal phaink diya hai :P

U have labelled ALL girls just bcoz of one person.. that is such a narrow & backward minded view...

Ur cousins life is her own she can do what she likes, if u dont like it then tell her and if she has any respect for u she will act upon ur advice.

Also plz define "modern fashioned girls".. do u mean modern fashion as in their clothes or their views or wot? These words cover a vast number of things!

Sx

HUH...u ever saw any Pakistani Fashion Magazine....? u ever say those girls jo mobile ki tone band ker k vibrator laga deti hay and hide that mobile in their blouse and when some b/f cal them , tone nahi bajti magar vibrator say un ko pata chul jaata hay or wo keh ker jaati hain k "hum apni dost k ghar jkaa rahi hain" or phir aglay din news paper main news aai hoti hay (u know which news im talking about) im not fighting....im absolutely calm...im telling u the facts which can never be changed!

Modern Fashioned : who let boys to tease them or phir aglay din news paper main news aai hoti hay

well munni bhai. u r right.

agar app apna ya view pehli martaba bata daitay to ya larai na hoti.

magar ap ko pehlay hi ya kehna chahiya tha ke ap kis ka oppose hain. u just said all girls are bad. that wasnt fair.

i m totally against with such girls.

i wonder y news papers belonging to muslims are promoting such vulgarity.

u r right. they call it fashion. modern age. style.

but for a muslim girl style lies in simplicity.

u r right. but dont blame all girls for that.

BOL

i only like those girls (not luv :rolleyes: ) who just do pardah..jo apni izzat ko bachana chahati hain.

good u mentioned :lol:

:hi: all

Oh tho mobile pe vibration mode bhi hota hai?? I dint know that<_<

Anyway u seem to know ALOT about these "types" of girls munnibhai... ok fair comment u r referring to these vulgar girls but then again u r 4getting the nice, resepctable girls that live in modern society, so ur views r biased!

Nice comments Fati.. but one thing about the media is that they only print what the public WANTS to read, so if this type of story will sell copies then they will definitely print such rubbish!

Sx

wow shabo u r getting intelligent

yaar acha bhala hota hay....samsung , nokia , siemens , and LG , all of these have vibrators! :/

ASALAM-O-ALIKUM,

Hope you all will be fine I don't agree with you MUNNIBHAI even all the boys are not goood so like girlz .In this world some people are good and some r bad plz dont use tht type of languge again(I hope tht you dont mind).

BYE FOR NOW!

shabo same views merey bhie hian.....kuch aur bhie kehina chaita hoon lakin kher matlab phir bhie yehi hia....k hum khud sudhar jayein...sensetive its so true...

we always try to find best friend but we never ttry to be a best friend.

muni bhai kher main aesa nahien hoon:)baki sab kie guarantee nahien hia...

:hi: Hi Umair

Well the topic came to a sudden death so sab ko jana hee tha na :P unless u wana add to it?!!

Hai>Abdmasood

Sx