CooLYar Forums - A Friendly Community by CooLYar
a1b2c3

Do You Know?

MuhammadAmjadIqbal:

Please continue this, do not stop, few line are enough for us to remind.

Thanks.

Aua Wr Wb

a1.0b1.5c2.0! hun theek a? :D

Ape/Monkey (Qirada) {2.65}{5.60}{7.166}

Under mosaic law, Jews were forbidden to do worldly tasks on Saturdays (Sabt). Some disobedient people broke this law, so they were cursed and transformed into Apes/Monkeys by God.

Aua wr wb

Horse {khayl}

We love worldly things like women and sons, gold n silver, cattle n land and branded beautiful horses, but God has superior things with Him.

{3.3.14}

We should be prepared against kaafireen to the greatest degree, with steeds (strong horses) of war so that our enemies, God's enemies and others that only God knows about, get frightened inside their hearts. For this, God's reward will always be more generous than we can possibly think or deserve.

{10.8.60}

God created Horses etc for us to ride upon and they are ornamental too. He also creates other things that we know nothing about.

{14.16.8}

You do not have the right on the goods taken from the enemy without a fight, because you didn't make any expedition with Horses etc for that. It was God who granted those to His Apostle.

{28.59.6}

*Para.Surat.Ayat

Aua wr wb

Crow/Raven {Ghuraaban}{Kuwwaa}{Kaagh}

After Qabeel (son of Adam-Alaihissalaam) murdered his brother i.e. Habeel, God sent a crow to guide him in hiding the dead body. He felt sorrow for the fact that even a crow was more intelligent in this regard.

{6.5.31}

Aua wr wb

Elephant {Feel}{Haathi}

God sent flocks of birds with small stones to destroy the elephant army of Abrahah (the governor of Yemen) who invaded Makkah to demolish Ka’bah (house of God).

{30.105.1}

Aua wr wb

Lion {Qaswara}{Sher}

What is the matter with the disbelievers, polytheists etc? Instead of paying attention to God’s warnings, they try to avoid it as if they are frightened donkeys running away from a lion.

{29.74.51}

Aua wr wb

Donkey/Ass {Hameer}{Gadha}{Khota}

A man saw a devastated town and thought how shall God bring all this back to life. God made him die for 100 years. When God brought him back to life, he felt as if it was not more than a day. His food was still fresh, while the donkey was dead and had only bones left. His belief on God became strong when God revived the dead donkey back to life before his eyes.

{2.2.259}

It is God, who created Donkeys etc so that we can ride upon them and they also beautify our world. He also creates things that we have no knowledge about.

{14.16.8}

As voice of the donkey is too unpleasant, we are warned to control our voices i.e. try not to speak too loud or harsh.

{21.31.19}

The people who were given Torat and they failed to obey its commandments, are just like donkeys that carry huge burdens of books but understand nothing from them.

{28.62.5}

What is wrong with the disbelievers, polytheists etc that they turn away from God’s warnings, as if they are thoughtless asses stampeding from a lion.

{29.74.50}

Aua wr wb

Moth {Mabsoos}{Patanga/Parwana}

On the Day of Judgment, mankind will be like tiny and weak Moths that are scattered about in a violent storm and are too confused and helpless.

{30.101.4}

Aua wr wb

Honey Bee {Nahl}{Shehed ki Makhee}

God puts the message in the heart of Honey Bee to walk in His vast, vast ways and absorb juices of flowers and fruits to make sweet honey which is of different colors and tastes and cure for many diseases.

{14.16.68}

Edited by MuhammadAmjadIqbal

no body really posted any qc from a longtime anyway its a really good topic i love it but i see there only few ppl who r posting ans i think the other ppl they should come in and try too even if they don't know the ans but come in and support it and learn aboyut islam and our religion its really important in now days kno about islam

INSHALLAH i'll try to come evry day keep posting :yes::goodpost:

still no qc and no ans maybe nobody comeup with qc oh well i guess i 'll resume this once again

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm let's see i think its a pretty easy qc

which sahabi(s) kill abu jehal at the ghazwa badar(battle of badar)?

kis sahabi(s) nay abu jehal ko ghazwa badar main katal kia(battle of badar)?

oh yeah 1 mor thing not the same ppl plz

:laugh2:

AOA,

I was out out of country but now I am back Insha 'a Allah I will start posting questions within day or so.

Thanks to all.

Great job by MuhammadAmjadIqbal. Sobe thanks for liking. Your observation is right very few members comes and answer/take part here.

Salam Alykum Wr Wb

Sorry, got a bit busy.

Sobe! Welcome on board :flower:

a1b2c3! Thanks a lot.

You guys carry on and I'll complete the undertaken task {Animals mentioned in Quran} side by side, inshaAllah.

still not too many reply and no new comerz got to do sumthin about it

a1b2c3 you didn't ask more qc

AUA WR WB

2 kids, Hazrat Muaz & his brother perhaps Maooz {Radi Allaho Anhum} killed Abu-Jehl in Ghazwa e Badr.

Am I right Sobe?

i'm not tooo sure that they were brothers but these are the names so u right

good job

alllright more qc

who's idea was it to built a trench at the battle of khandaq?

oh yeah i want to put a new rule the next person who ns will ask the qc so we will have differnt kind of qc and we keep on actually i don't like to ask to many qc tht's why :P

why ppl don't come in islam forum a lot they should come evry day and post in every day one post atleast seriously there's lot of post in games poetry and all tht but not in islam forum it's important guys every body has to kno about islam i think ppl will come in islam forum now INSHALLAH you don't have to stop posting in other post to come in islam forum oor u don't have to be alim u kno everyone has to come in share u get to learned from others a lot.

sawal karna to nahin hota hay lakin maray kahna tha jo bhi nest post main ans karain wohi qc bhi puchay aur phir jo is say next wo ans day kar qc puchay is tarah differnt idea ho ga har kisi yah wasay aib2c3 nay topic start kiya thay wohi qc bhi puch karaty thay lakin kafi dinoon say woh dikhayi nahin darahay is liyay main iss ko continue kar raha hun khair main next qc soch kay post karta hoon continue rakhna hay na iss ko

allright here's a qc

quran main kis nabi kay baray may sub ziyada kaha giya hay?