post-11-1082176303.jpg

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

nice pics silver :yes:

Good start :hi:

Welcome to cool yaar hope u will enjoy here :flower:

In Love,

:wub::wub::wub:

" S I D D "

waitingforsantawelcome.gif SILVER... hmm nice contribution. is ali with his family in that pic??

keep posting :yes:

Another AZ's Fan!

Welcome Silver

Nice Pics!!

ggggggggggggggzzzzzzzzz..

thaxz ppl....actually..im not an other of Az bhai's fan....he's my close relative.....not much...

vill try 2 send more.....have gr8 collection....love

Uzman

we will wait for more :rolleyes:

yeh dil maangay aur aha

In Love,

:wub::wub::wub:

" S I D D "

silver..... u mean this one is AZ :unsure:

;) b yes madam indeed all of the pics im submitting r of az...

post-11-1082947596.jpg

;) here's n other...jus 4 all u lovely folks out there...

post-11-1082947760.jpg

;) :star:

post-11-1083728494.jpg

:rolleyes: <_<

post-11-1083728987.jpg

:star::wub:

star on the run

post-11-1083729046.jpg

:love: :D ;)

post-11-1083729117.jpg

To all who contributed here please tell who is Ali Zafar and what is his contribution for our religion/country/people? Don't take me as rude what I want to know who is this personality you all are talking.

Well A1B2C3.. i tell You!

Ali Zafer .. nay hamaray country kay liya Buhat say songs gain hain.. Though un may Country kay liya kuch b nahe tha! But look at His audiance.. Gosh .. wat they r Giving him backk for nothing! BIg Tributes.. yeah why wont he think he is a big star

Atleast he is better then our Milatary who r dieing wid having no fear .. they dont worry for hier lives! But Sure Ali is Concern enough for himself! that he hire Good security for his Concerts.. huh..

and look at us!.. we all praise , listen , and want more from him...

well wat more he can give...

well honestly speaking.. this is us! who want him1 and its all cus of us! why such people still standind Stright will no rub..

well if we start think objectively! we will know.. that there are million of people out their who deserve such tribute wid good telent and devotions....Not ne one who got good looks or good vocals... Aneways..

This is really not Rude this is one Open secret which we all know but hardly share..

neways.. lets see if you guys have objections...

Well A1B2C3.. i tell You!

Atleast he is better then our Milatary

Govt. is stupid because she is paying million of RS. to Milatary, insetad she should fire all Milatary and hire only AZ. (because you wrote he is better than our Milatary)

If some have hundred of thousands of audiances this does NOT tell he is doing great for his country/people.

NaDaN don't you think we all are Hypocrites and double standards peoples because on one side we all voted to close ShowBiz and on the other side we are still doing that was supposed to come under ShowBiz. Not only we are doing this but also we are appreciating as well.

A1B2C3 Nothing more I can say!..

well I hope thisi s not only us! This Hypocracy is all over the world...

and funny thing we all reialize this stuff but still going streight on our decided tracks!..

and for giving our xplaination.. we all do have so called good reasons!...

I might in ma acount would say. that "hey why shouldn't I appriciate, she/he's my frnd".. wel before litle time i used to think .. o good this si an godd xcuse.. but i reallt lerantt this! from one of ma sweetesst frnd.. that is the biggest Stupid thing we all do..

well its not just about Showbiz.. its a specific term.. wat we r doing is far big then this... yes i know we helped our frnd who Brought that issue to front.. it wasn't us!...

neways wat i can say to neone! jab khud may itne khamiyan hon.. but yes.. we all should start thinking in this Direction..

and Its so good Of you a1b2c3 you bring this issue up..

well i really want to delete this topic! but only need suggestions.. as we can't del ne topic cus we have problem with that!.. we sure need memeber's suggetions..